Chapter1

ICE PRINCE's true self?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-2 years ago-

 

Another school year starts at Linden High School.Fifteen minutes before the bell rings, students are starting to arrive on the school grounds for the first day orientation. Nobody wants to be late, right?

 

“I’m out of air, I need to breath” said by Hyerin who was running for about 10 minutes non-stop. Sooyoung, friend of Hyerin then replied with a loud, almost a yelling voice “Then breath, but we won’t stop running ‘cause we’re running out of time!” This two are also students of Linden High, both on their junior year. They got stuck at the subway station because the arrival of the train was delayed.

They at last arrived infront of the school they just need to cross the road but…

 

“Riiiiiiiiing!”

 

The school bell is ringing, a signal that the school gate will be close for the late comers. “OMG! We’re late at the first day.” said by the ever so grade conscious Sooyoung. “What are we going to do now, its required right?” said by Hyerin who’s regaining her senses after the long run.

 

At that time, a car stopped in front of them. A good looking man goes out of the car and said “Come inside, you girls are late right?”The man is no other than the student council’s vice president Kai. “Really is that okay?” asked by Sooyoung. “Yup, as a member of SC we have the privilege to enter the school even if we’re late” boasted by Kai.

Then another gorgeous man came out of the car and said “Kai, if they don’t want to come inside the car don’t force them. Let’s go, we’re late for the orientation” with calm but at the same time cold voice, you can sense that the speaker was not a friendly one unlike Kai.

The other man was Kris the student council’s president, famous for having good looks and can be mistaken as a prince but also for rejecting girls that confessed their love for him. He is cold to everyone except to his childhood friend, Kai. Hyerin didn’t like the way Kris said his statement. It feels like he doesn’t want their presence in the car so she immediately decided to reject the offer. “We’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter