two

Dream Snatcher

 

 

Jinki wasn’t too sure how they ended up going on two, three, four more dates. The day they went to watch the movie Luna had chosen, he was a nervous wreck.  He wasn’t used to getting out of the house save to go to school, let alone on a weekend. Luna, on the other hand, seemed very comfortable, as if she was used to the awkward atmosphere surrounding Jinki. That reminded the boy of the way she acted on the first day of school, the nonchalant attitude she gave off. It made him feel slightly unsettled, but also helped him relax as it seemed she didn’t mind him being so… him. He never thought being in a relationship would be so easy.

 

Jinki slowly stopped making up different stories at night and, instead, focused on adding more to the one where he and Luna were the main characters.

 

 

 


 

For a moment, everything was perfect. Jinki couldn’t be happier.  Long forgotten was the boy who kept to himself and lived in his stories. Even those dreams seemed less beautiful than the world he was in now, with Luna by his side.

 

 


 

As the last day of school neared, everyone started making plans for the summer. Jinki didn’t even need a moment to think before he decided it didn’t matter what he would do, as long as Luna was with him. So when she told him her family already had a vacation in Greece planned out, he was disappointed, but he didn’t let it show. They could always go on dates when she came back.

 

She never did.

 

 


 

Jinki has always been a dreamer, for as long as he could remember and Luna was a collector. She made collections of whatever she fancied, whether people minded or not.

Her last collection, Jinki understood, consisted of his dreams. So when she ran away, he was left empty.

 

 



 

 

 

*Author's note: Finally finished~ I hope it was fine ^^" The ending seems a little... rushed to me? I don't know xD I just didn't really felt creative OTL not that I ever do really...

Thank you all for taking time to comment :D