Cupids

Love Song; A Oneshot Collection
chapter four 
Cupids
 
 
 
 
 
 
Krystal Jung is just like any other idol. She’s the youngest and the lead vocalist of the K-Pop group, F(x). She grew up in California with her sister, SNSD’s Jessica. She doesn’t want to be known as SNSD’s Jessica’s younger sister but to be recognized because of her individuality. She’s always compared to her sister, she was sick of it. She wanted to break away from Jessica’s name. Krystal was often called rude but she’s just actually blunt. Just like any teens, Krystal once loved someone who chose to love someone else who was laid-back and adorable. Krystal is the opposite of the girl; she’s cold, blunt and reserved. The girl was someone who’s not ashamed to do funny things, especially her gorilla imitation. Krystal couldn’t think of any reason why he chose that girl over Krystal when the guy actually chose Krystal as his ideal girl. It took her quite some time to forget about Myungsoo but she just couldn’t. Everybody’s telling her to forget about him since he’s now dating Bomi. She decided to keep herself away from loving any guys, but that excludes her best friend, Oh Sehun.

Sehun is the youngest and lead rapper of the rookie group, EXO. They were friends since the time Sehun started training. They both knew each other very well. Sehun was always there for her and treated her like his own sister. No one knew, that Sehun actually liked Krystal ever since but was afraid to tell her because he knew she loved someone else. In short, he’s friend zoned.

“Krystal!” Sehun called as he entered F(x)’s dressing room. Krystal turned around with a frown on her face.

“Seriously, Sehun will you continue doing that? What if were changing clothes?!” Krystal exclaimed.

“Sorry,” Sehun awkwardly smiled.

“What do you want?” Krystal asked as she fixed her earrings in front of the mirror.

“I’ve brought you some bubble tea!” Sehun said excitedly.

“You and you’re bubble tea obsession but thanks,” Krystal smiled. That smiles that makes Sehun’s heart flutter.

The other F(x) members enter the room. The other members greeted Sehun as they normally do. They are used to the fact that Sehun is always beside Krystal no matter what happens. Amber, Krystal’s other best friend thinks that Sehun likes Krystal but what does Sehun do? He denies it.

“Sehun, why are you still here? Don’t you have to prepare for the concert later? Kris and Suho might be looking for you,” Victoria asked. She was a leader herself so she knows how that feels to find your missing members

“Okay, I’ll be going noona! Bye Krystal!” Sehun hurriedly said goodbye and went back to their own dressing room. Upon reaching their dressing room he saw the leaders, Kris and Suho waiting for him.

“Annyeong,” He smiled nervously. He knew he is getting himself in trouble.

“Where did you go?” Kris asked.

“I went to buy some-----,”

“He went to buy some bubble tea and gave it to Krystal,” Kai interrupted Sehun’s sentence.

“I did not!” Sehun whined like a kid.

“You did,” Kai smirked.

“I did not!” Sehun did a pout and stomped his feet.

“Stop whining like a kid, you’re 18 for god’s sake Sehun!” Kris face palmed himself for ’s actions.

“I wonder if Krystal will like you if continue doing that,” Suho calmly said.

“Hyung! Why are you saying that? What if they hear you? I’m doomed!” Sehun ran around.

“Aiish! Sehun, why are you acting like a kid?!” Kris held Sehun’s shoulder.

“STOP IT NOW!” He said.

“We need to prepare, look, you’re the only one who haven’t done his hair and clothes,” D.O butted in.

Sehun just followed his hyungs orders and prepared himself. He was actually planning to confess today, but he just can’t, he couldn’t afford to lose Krystal. It is better that he hides his feelings than telling it and losing her.

Meanwhile, in F(x)’s dressing room. Victoria and the other members, excluding Krystal are talking to each other.

“Unnie, do you think Sehun likes Krystal?” Sulli asked.

“I don’t know, it seems like he likes her but he doesn’t really show it besides he’s always linked to Hayoung of Apink,” Luna said.

“The only way to find out is to ask him directly,” Victoria suggested.

“But he will deny it, I’m sure,” Amber said.

“Krystal needed to forget about Myungsoo. He has Bomi now, they are happy despite the thing that their CEOs went in between them,” Sulli said.

“Why are we acting like cupids?” Amber interrupted.

“Because we will be, I can feel it, Sehun’s scared that Krystal will reject him but by the way Krystal smiles and laughs when she’s with Sehun it’s like she had the same feelings for him but she’s just scared to admit it because she thinks she still likes Myungsoo,” Luna reasoned out.

“Don’t you think she’ll hate us if she knew were helping Sehun?” Sulli asked nervously. She never did this with the members, NEVER.

“Why would she hate us? We’re helping her,” Amber said.

“After the concert call Sehun and let’s meet at the Han River tell him to wear something unrecognizable. And tell him, not to tell Krystal,” Victoria said.

“Luckily, Krystal’s not living with us,” Sulli mumbled.

“Don’t worry, I know Krystal will thank us,” Luna winked at Sulli.

The others stood up and prepared for SMTOWN Concert Seoul. They were nervous but they were used to it so they immediately calmed down. Sehun will always be seen monitoring F(x)’s performance and cheering for Krystal on the backstage. Seeing Sehun cheer for her, it makes her less nervous. It seems that she feels something unusual when she’s with Sehun. She seems a lot happier and contented. She wasn’t sure if she does like Sehun more than a friend.

SMTOWN Concert ended as a success. The groups went back to their dorms to rest, except Krystal and Jessica who went to their home. Krystal wasn’t able to talk to Sehun during the concert because of the schedules, she also wasn’t able to say goodbye to him. She felt discontented. She decided to just call Sehun.

“Hello?” Sehun said.

“Sehun,”

“Oh Krystal, why did you call?”

“I just wanted to tell you that you really did great today and you look so handsome,” Krystal said coldly just to hide the fact that her cheeks were turning pink.

“Thanks,” Sehun chuckled.

“You did great too and you’re also beautiful as you always were,” Sehun accidentally spilled the beans.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing. I gotta go, someone’s calling me on the other line. Good night, Soojung,” He said.

Krystal smiled widely as she head Sehun call her Soojung.

“Why are you smiling? Who was that on the phone?” Jessica asked.

“Sehun,” Krystal went back to her cold self but she couldn’t help but smile.

“Aigoo, my sister’s in love AGAIN,” Jessica sang.

“Unnie. I’m not,”

“Sooner or later, you’ll realize that,” Jessica smiled.

“Good night!” Jessica smiled as she covered herself with her blanket.

“And don’t sleep here, go back to your room,” Jessica said.

“Your room with too much pictures of you and Sehun,” Jessica giggled.

“UNNIE!”

“Go out now!” Jessica threw a pillow to Krystal.

“Ouch! Okay!” Krystal stood up from the couch and went to her room.

Sehun looked at his phone.

Choi Jinri calling

“Hello?”

“Sehun! GO TO HAN RIVER RIGHT NOW! AND DON’T DARE YOU TELL KRYSTAL ABOUT THIS!” Sulli screamed and turned off the phone.

“What? At this moment?!” Sehun quickly took his hoodie and cap.

“Where are you going?” Kai asked as he saw Sehun coming out of their room.

“I’m going to meet F(x) sunbaenim,”

“Okay, be careful. I’ll cover you up,” Kai smiled.

Sehun didn’t know, Victoria already told EXO that they will act as cupids for Krystal and Sehun. Sehun took a cab to go to Han River.

“Aiish!” He said as he got off the cab.

Sehun felt a hand cover his mouth, and something covered his eyes and dragged him somewhere. He struggled to break free but the culprit is so strong.

“asdfghjkl!@#$%^&*()_+” Sehun mumbled.

The mouth cover and eye mask was removed from him.

“YAH! What are you trying to do?!” He yelled but as he lifts his head he saw his SMTOWN sunbaenims and some of s.

“Sunbae? Hyungs?” Sehun asked confused.

“What are you all doing here?”

“We’re here to help you pabo!”

“Help me? Do I need your help? In what matter? School? Did I fail my subjects?”

“YAH! OH SEHUN! We’re helping you to get my sister!” Jessica said as she appeared from nowhere.

“We didn’t invite you though,” Changmin pointed out.

“This is about my sister, Voldemin!” Jessica hit Changmin’s head.

“So why did you ask me to go here but still you ‘kidnapped’ me,”

“We didn’t kidnap you!” Seohyun defensively said.

“Straight to the point, why am I here?”

“We’re here to plan how you will confess to Krystal,” Taemin said.

“But hyung, I don’t like her,”

“Stop denying it Sehun. You’ve been too obvious and Krystal was too oblivious,” Amber said.

“Sehun, do you really love my sister?” Jessica asked.

“Of course, I love her so much. I couldn’t just afford to confess to her because I might lose her,” Sehun lowered his head.

“I know what you feel, that’s what I feel when I confessed to Jessica,” Jonghyun patted Sehun’s back.

“So how do you want to confess to Krystal?” Jonghyun asked.

Jessica smiled. It was a great thing that she went or else no one will know what Krystal likes. Sehun knew her sister very well but Krystal never shared these things to Sehun. The other SMTOWN members, TVXQ, SNSD except Jessica, SHINee except Taemin and Jonghyun, EXO except Sehun and Kai went back to their dorms.

“Krystal likes white roses since she thinks it’s rarer than red roses,”

“I think Krystal would want a date by the beach and you fill it with lights and flowers,” Victoria imagined.

“We better make it simple or else that’s not so Krystal,” Sehun commented.

“Simple but classy, that’s so Krystal!” Jessica exclaimed.

“Because you’re also like that,” Jonghyun said.

“It’s getting too late, maybe we should just do this tomorrow evening. Amber and Sulli, make sure Krystal is busy the whole day tomorrow but make sure she wears presentable clothes and don’t let her come near the place. Sehun, make sure you’ve prepared a special song for her okay? Let’s meet at 2PM tomorrow,” Jessica said.

Sehun was about to go out.

“Wait, not that I’m demanding or something but please give her something she’ll treasure forever aside from your love,” Jessica smiled softly.

“I will. I’ve prepared it a long time ago,” Sehun smiled back.

Time flies so fast, it was already 2PM. Sehun headed directly to the place where Jessica planned to do the magic. As expected from Jessica, it was a very good place where you can overview Seoul. For F(x), they are lucky that Krystal was still sleeping when they arrive at their house. It would be much easier for them to keep her away from the venue. Sulli chose a white dress for Krystal.

Meanwhile, Sehun, Jessica and the other SNSD and EXO members were busy decorating the place. They received a call from Sulli.

“Unnie! Krystal is asking where you are!” Sulli panicked.

“Tell her, I was called for an overseas meeting with a magazine photo shoot,”

“She’s asking me why she has to wear this dress,”

“Tell her it’s a photoshoot,”

“What’s happening?” Sehun asked.

“Krystal is asking too much, by the way have you prepared it?” Jessica asked.

Sehun revealed a silver necklace.

“It’s too elegant but simple,” Jessica admired.

“This is actually a gift from my mother, she told me that I would give this to someone I truly love so she can see it once she meets my girl,” Sehun smiled.

“I can see, you’re really sincere,” Jessica smiled.

“Take care of my sister,”

“Noona, it’s as if we’re getting married already,”

“Soon you’ll be,” Jessica winked.

“Now relax and rest, go to lounge room,” Jessica instructed. Sehun could only nod. They only have 2 hours before he confesses.

After 2 hours, Krystal arrived at the place clueless of what was happening. She thought that this was a photo shoot but what Sulli said haunts her thoughts.

“Decide wisely, this will be once in a lifetime Krys,”

As she stepped out of the door, she saw petals of white roses around her. It was her favorite flower. She started thinking if this is We Got Married. As she took her steps, a song started playing or should I say someone was singing.

 

A familiar voice and a familiar song.

“Sehun?” She asked. A light focused on Sehun and her.

Sehun continued singing. Krystal felt her eyes teary, she was happy. Sehun was in love with her all this time but she couldn’t just prove it. Honestly, she was also in love with him. Myungsoo was just a distraction for her, she doesn’t want her friendship with Sehun to be gone but both of them felt the same. She walked slowly to Sehun as he also walked towards her. The both of them looked at each other’s eyes lovingly, as Sehun finished the song. Krystal hugged him.

“Sehun-ah!” Tears flowed from her eyes.

“Soojung-ah, look at me,” Krystal just shook his head.

“Jung Soojung look at me or all OUR efforts will go to waste,” He emphasized the word OUR.

Krystal looked at him.

“By that song, I know that you already know why you are here. I wanted to tell you how much I like you, no, I love you Krystal. You’re the one who makes me go crazy, who makes my heart flutter by your smile, you’re the one who shows the real you, your perfect Krystal. I love you,” He said.

Krystal hugged him again.

“I love you too, Sehun. I was just scared that you wouldn’t feel the same way since we’re best friends but I guess I’m wrong,” She wiped the tears from her eyes.

Sehun just smiled at her and placed the necklace on her.

“It looks so beautiful,” She said.

“Just like you,”

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Of course,” Krystal hugged Sehun tightly and gave him a short yet passionate kiss.

“EHEM. Remember, I’m still here,” Jessica went out of her hiding spot.

“Unnie, I thought--,”

“We helped Sehun,” Jessica said and all the SMTOWN members and their CEO went out of their hiding places.

“Congratulations to the both of you,” Their CEO smiled.

“But, why did you sing an Infinite song?” Krystal raised an eyebrow.

“Even if I sang an Infinite song, you still love me,” Sehun smirked.

Krystal just chuckled. “You’re right.”

Since that day, Krystal and Sehun became a couple. Krystal was already in good terms with Myungsoo and Bomi. They always go on double dates. Thanks to SMTOWN especially Jessica and F(x) who became CUPIDS.

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » finally done with this collection. ^^ I hope you enjoy it. ^^