Let's Just Love

Love Song; A Oneshot Collection
chapter three 
let's just love
 
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo and Bomi had been dating for almost two months now, but seeing each other is hard for them. They are both rising idols who needed to take care of their group’s reputation especially Myungsoo who’s known to be Infinite’s visual. Today is their second monthsary, they decided to meet on a 24-hour coffee shop near their dorm. Both their dorms are located at the same building which made it easier for them to see each other on the roof top, but today they decided to make it a little special. Bomi arrived first; she was wearing a black hoodie and shades while she tied her hair in a ponytail. She just ordered a cappuccino for herself, she’s getting impatient.
 
“How can he be so slow?” She mumbled to herself.
 
“Are you tired of waiting for me?” She turned around and saw Myungsoo. She hugged him immediately.
 
“Happy monthsary,” He smiled. He hugged her back.
 
“Oppa, what do you want?” She asked as she gave Myungsoo the menu.
 
“I want ……” Myungsoo glances at the menu,”I want you.”
 
Bomi blushed at Myungsoo’s lame joke.
 
“Aigoo, my baby is blushing,” He smiled.
 
“I’m not,” She said while stopping herself from squealing.
 
“We should not attract attention, Myung,” She added. She was sipping her cappuccino and Myungsoo was taking a bite on his cupcake. They were both talking and giggling with each other as if they never saw each other for a few years. Myungsoo will constantly feed Bomi.
 
“Isn’t that, L oppa?” A fan saw them.
 
“Ani, he’s with a girl. L oppa has no girlfriend,”
 
“But he really looks like him, the nose. Only L oppa has those y features,”
 
“Let’s just take a picture of them,”
 
“But don’t you think the girl is also familiar?”
 
“I don’t think so, she’s not even attractive. They can’t be idols,”
 
“But like I said, it’s only L oppa who can have those sharp features,”
 
Myungsoo and Bomi stood up and went outside. They walked back to their dorms holding each other’s hands. A fan of Apink saw the two of them and took a picture.
 
“This will be a hot topic,” She mumbled to herself.
 
“Byebye, Myung oppa,” Bomi smiled.
 
“Bye, Baby Mimi,” He kissed her on the forehead.
 
Bomi went to their dorm and headed straight to her bedroom. Myungsoo also went straight to bed but decided to text Bomi first before sleeping.
 
To: Baby Mimi
 
From: Handsome Myungie
 
Good night, sweet dreams. Saranghaeyo. ^_^
 
---
 
Apink members went to their training room with their manager. They laid their bags on the floor and started warming up. Their manager was called by their CEO so they were left alone.
 
“Unnie, how did you spend your day?” Naeun asked her.
 
“What are you talking about?” Bomi asked.
 
“We knew, it was your monthsary with L oppa,” Hayoung sat beside her.
 
“We just went to a coffee shop,” Bomi smiled.
 
Chorong shook her head,”He should treat you better.”
 
“Unnie, you knew it was dangerous right?”
 
“Bomi unnie is right,” Namjoo agreed.
 
The door suddenly opened and revealed their panting manager.
 
“BOMI! You’re in danger,” She exclaimed.
 
“What are you talking about?”
 
“Haven’t you seen the newest news? It’s all about you and Infinite’s L!” She gave the newspaper to Bomi.
 
Bomi’s eyes widened in shock when she saw the headline, Apink’s Yoon Bomi and Infinite’s L are dating. She wanted to cry but she can’t, her manager doesn’t know about her relationship with L.
 
“OMO! Bomi unnie,” Yookyung hugged Bomi. Bomi couldn’t believe what happened. She knew this will be the end of her relationship with Myungsoo.
 
“If this is true, I tell you. The two of you should break up,” Their manager said.
 
“We can’t,” Bomi stubbornly replied.
 
“You should,” Chorong firmly told Bomi and held Bomi’s arms.
 
“I won’t break up with him,”
 
“Stop being stubborn Bomi. This is for the best, stop being selfish and think about Apink and Infinite’s reputation,” Bomi couldn’t believe her ears; she didn’t expect to hear those words from their leader. A tear escaped her eye and quickly wiped it.
 
The manager went to the CEO to tell him about Bomi's reply but instead she went back to them with a devastating news.
 
“By the way, the CEO told me that L already agreed on breaking up with you. He also said it was fun toying with you. Bomi, I know this is something that we’ll be very hard to accept but please stay strong, you have Apink and your Cube Family,” The manager said.
 
“He’s not worth for you, unnie,” Naeun hugged Bomi.
 
Bomi felt a familiar pain on her chest, the last time she felt it was when she was 15, the time when her grandmother died.
 
“Naeun-ah….. Pain…,” She said clutching to her shirt. She was having a difficulty in breathing.
 
“Unnie,” Naeun shook her but she passed out.
 
---
 
“Hyung, are you sure you did the right thing? I’m sure Bomi will be depressed,” Sungjong said.
 
“I’m sure this is the right thing, I love her but I can’t afford to make it a bigger issue that will hurt her more,” L replied.
 
“Just don’t regret this afterwards hyung. If something will happen to Bomi because of your lies, I know Apink will be the one who’ll make you regret,” Sungjong said and walked away.
 
---
 
Apink and their manager brought Bomi to the hospital. They were deadly worried of her condition; they didn’t know any of Bomi’s illness or condition. The doctor came out of a room.
 
“How is Bomi?” Chorong asked.
 
“I think she’s attacked by her previous illness, does she take medicines?”
 
“I don’t know,” Chorong replied.
 
“Bomi unnie drinks a medicine, she does it secretly. I once caught her drinking a blue capsule,” Hayoung said.
 
“Do you have a sample of it?”
 
Hayoung searched for Bomi’s medicine on her bag.
 
“Here,”
 
The doctor looked at the medicine carefully,”As I suspected.”
 
“Is Bomi sick?” The manager asked.
 
“Now that I remember, I should ask my co-doctor, Dr. Kim,” The doctor called.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo,”
 
“What can I do for you?” she asked Apink.
 
“Do you know Yoon Bomi?” The other doctor asked.
 
“Yes, she’s my patient around 9 years ago. She’s suffering some heart failure. If she’s overly depressed, shocked or too happy, she might get an attack. But she said, she’s fine watching dramas or horror films so I think she’s fine. Why?” Dr. Kim asked.
 
“She had her attack,” Dr. Park replied.
 
“Where is she?”
 
“She’s on her room, sleeping. She was depressed that’s why she got her attack,”
 
“Did she tell anyone of you if she feels pain?” Dr. Kim asked.
 
“She told me, she was in pain but I didn’t know it was her attack. None of us knew, she’s sick,” Naeun softly replied.
 
“Just give her these medicines when she wakes up and she’ll be fine,” Dr. Kim said and handed Chorong the medicines.
 
“We should tell L oppa about this,” Namjoo suggested.
 
“No one will tell him,” Chorong said.
 
“Neh unnie,” They all replied.
 
They all headed to Bomi’s hospital room and saw her sleeping peacefully. They didn’t expect that their moodmaker is hiding some illness from them.
 
---
 
“Unnie are you sure you can go to the broadcast?” Yookyung asked Bomi.
 
“I can, don’t worry about me,” Bomi smiled.
 
“Infinite will be there, unnie,” Hayoung said.
 
“I’m fine, no need to worry about me,” Bomi smiled.
 
Chorong secretly put some of Bomi’s medicine in her pocket in case of emergency. She also put some water and Bomi’s medicine on the other members’ bags.
 
---
 
This is the first time Myungsoo will see Bomi after a few weeks after their indirect break up. He’s nervous, he can’t face Bomi. And worse, he didn’t know what happened to Bomi, only Hoya and Sungjong knows but they promised Apink that they will keep it as a secret.
 
“Hyung, let’s go,” Sungjong grabbed L’s arm and headed to the dressing room.
 
---
 
“Let’s welcome Apink and Infinite,” Lizzy of After School announced.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo Apinkeu imnida!” They greeted. Bomi flashed her signature double wink on the camera.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo, Inpiniteu imnida!”
 
“There’s a hot topic some time the other week, it’s all about Bomi and L. Is it true that the two of you are dating?”
 
Bomi let out a small chuckle before talking, “Infinite and Apink are in good terms and were located at the same apartment complex. L-ssi and I are good friends so maybe the fans mistaken us for dating. But I know who will be L’s girlfriend will be very lucky, since he’s one handsome guy.”
 
“It’s not true, as what Bomi-ssi said we’re only good friends,” L placed a fake smile.
 
"Oh, I see," Lizzy smiled.
 
“What’s Apink’s favorite Infinite song?”
 
“Paradise,” Hayoung said.
 
“In The Summer,” Naeun smiled.
 
“Can U Smile,” Eunji said.
 
“Leave,” Yookyung replied.
 
“Feel So Bad,” Namjoo replied.
 
“Only Tears,” Chorong replied and secretly sent Myungsoo a death glare.
 
“Real Story,” Bomi almost choke on her words. A tear escaped her eye, she knew the songs they chose weren’t their favorite songs but those titles will surely stab Myungsoo’s heart. Myungsoo stared at Bomi’s eyes and gave her a pleading look; he wanted to tell her how much he still loves her.
 
“Oh, that’s all very good songs of Infinite,” Lizzy commented.
 
“How about Infinite? What’s your favorite song of Apink?”
 
“My My,” Sunggyu replied.
 
“I don’t Know,” Dongwoo grinned.
 
“0419,” Sungjong said.
 
“Wishlist,” Sungyeol said and started singing.
 
“Aigoo, Sungyeol. Up In the Sky,” Woohyun said.
 
“Hush,” Hoya started dancing.
 
Apink just laughed at Hoya.
 
“Let’s Just Love,” L said and looked directly at Bomi’s eyes. Bomi turned to Chorong’s direction and held her hand.
 
“Unnie, pain,” Bomi squeezed Chorong’s hand.
 
Chorong’s eyes widened in shock. She quickly called their manager for a cut. She looked at Bomi’s who’s clutching her heart and was already on the floor.
 
“UNNIE! WE NEED A CUT!” Hayoung shouted and immediately went to Bomi.
 
“Stop the camera please,” Lizzy went to Bomi.
 
Infinite members were beyond shock since they didn’t know what’s happening to Bomi except Hoya and Sungjong.
 
“What’s happening?” L asked Yookyung.
 
“You don’t have to know anything but one thing you should know is, this is your entire fault,” Yookyung glared at L.
 
“I didn’t know anything,”
 
“You don’t know anything, huh?” Yookyung said sarcastically.
 
“You don’t know how much pain Bomi unnie undergone because of you,” Naeun butted in.
 
L was left there speechless.
 
“Bomi, hang on,” Chorong hugged Bomi and gave her a medicine. Bomi drank her medicine and quickly went back to her seat; she was having a breathing difficulty again.
 
“I’m sorry,” Bomi apologized.
 
“I think we should not continue this until Bomi’s fine,” Lizzy said.
 
“I’m okay, sunbaenim,” Bomi smiled.
 
Lizzy went back to her seat.
 
“Bomi, you should get some rest,” L said.
 
“I’m fine,” Bomi said bitterly.
 
The interview continued flawlessly. Bomi will always be flashing her smile and winks. Her farting incident with Woohyun became the hot topic. L would always be seen stealing glances at Bomi. No one knows how much he wanted to talk to Bomi.
 
---
 
“L, you’re not allowed to date,” their CEO said.
 
“Please, I love Bomi so much,”
 
“As I said, you can’t date,”
 
“We can’t date?! Is it because we’re still rising idols and we can’t do what we want? Do you know how much it hurts me to tell her such lie just to fulfill your wish?”
 
“Is this how you talk to your CEO?”
 
“Is this how you treat your talent? I love this company so much, but I value Bomi as much as I value my group. You are such a bad CEO. I don’t know if I could stand any of these anymore. You allow us to date our stylist but not other idols? I hope I just chose another company not this company,” L said before going out.
 
“I think I’m really wrong to be against them,” Their CEO mumbled to himself.
 
---
 
“Bomi, let’s talk,” L grabbed her arm.
 
“WHAT?!”
 
“Let me explain,”
 
“You don’t have to L. We’re just friends remember? Why don’t you go back to your company and mind your own business,”
 
“Listen to me just once,”
 
“I won’t,” A tear escaped Bomi’s eyes.
 
“I’m sorry, I love you so much. I had to lie to save our group’s reputation but I realized I value you more than that. I won’t leave you again,”
 
“It’s easy for you to say that because you’re not the one who was extremely hurt!” Bomi started crying.
 
“How can you be so numb?! Don’t you realize how much I love you? Can you stop thinking of your own feelings and think about mine? I’m also suffering! But how can you not realize it!” L hugged Bomi tightly.
 
“L…pa…in,”
 
“What?”
 
“pa…i…n,”
 
Bomi held L’s hand and collapsed. L brought Bomi to the hospital. Bomi needed to undergone a surgery, her manager told him to tell the doctors what they wanted to do. Apink couldn’t go since they are in Jeju performing. L waited for Bomi to wake up.
 
“Oppa,” Bomi woke up and held L’s hand.
 
“I’m sorry,” She added.
 
“I love you,” L kissed her forehead.
 
---
 
APINK BOMI AND INFINITE’S L CONFIRMED DATING.
 
“Unnie, the CEO really approves your relationship with L!” Hayoung screamed.
 
“I know right,” Bomi smiled and received a hug from L.
 
“Let’s take a picture,” Chorong said.
 
L and Bomi smiled but they both turned to each other and gave each other a quick kiss.
 
“Aigoo~!” Apink squealed with Infinite who just came in.
 
L hugged Bomi and sat on the chair. They started eating and partying.
 
“I love you,” L said.
 
“I love you too,” Bomi smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » sorry if it's rushed. ><