Mission Accomplished

His Beautiful Karma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

"We've finally met my dear niece."

I gritted my teeth when I came face to face to the man that caused Mom and Dad's death.

"I don't have a relative who is evil as you."

He laugh hysterically. "What a harsh word from you."

I simply looked at his back, Jiyong is seating while his whole body was tied and his mouth was covered by some cloth so he can't talk. When I received a call from these evil man that Jiyong is on his possession, I felt that a part of me died. Jiyong should never be involved in this. 

We are currently in an abandoned school at Busan. These is near at the place where Cheondung and I stayed for a certain task before.

I remain calm. I need right now is to focus on how to finish these then I'll deal with my own emotions later. I silently pray. I hope nothing bad will happen tonight.

"What do you want?"

"You're life."

I smirked. "Fine. Just release him."

I got a glimpse of Jiyong who currently shaking his entire body. I knew that he is not favor on what I said. But I need to do this, to keep him safe.

That man come closer to me and caress my cheeks using his forefinger. It gave me goosebumps. 

"Why shall I follow you? I wanted him to see you dying."

I clench my fist.  Damn. He is really evil. I act unaffected. "Why are you doing this? Dad is kind unlike you."

He suddenly grasp my chin, I can feel his nails pressing hard on my skin. And his face now is mad as hell. "Don't compare me to that ."

"You are the one who is . You killed my parents!"

"They deserved it! Especially your father. He took away everything from me. Including your mother."

My Mom? What the hell is he saying?! He released me then starts to walk around. I noticed that he somehow lost his composure. By looking at him, I can't help but to feel sorry for him. He is a crazy man. I wonder how he was able to finish those illegal transaction of that drug syndicate.

"SiYeon, she is the only one who understand me. But when that came to our house. Everything changed. He became their favorite. And SiYeon, my SiYeon, she falls inlove with him. Damn that love! Love can only make people weak."

I smiled bitterly. So, that what really is. Our analysis is correct.  "You're pathetic." I meet his dark gaze. 

His face darkened. And it scares me but I still remain calm. "What did you said?"

"Have you ever look yourself at the mirror? Don't you realize that your alone because you don't know how to love?"

He gritted his teeth. "Stop lecturing me."

"I am not. Now I understand why Mom chose Dad over you."

He rush to me then strangle my neck, I hold into his arm tightly. "I said that don't compare me to that ."

"Why I would not? Dad is far better than you! He loves Mom!" 

"And what love bring to her? She died!"

"It's your doing! Love has nothing to do with that! You killed Mom!"

His hold somehow loosen and I took that as a chance. I rolled his arm, pressed my back at him then bent myself down and throw him. Damn, he's heavy. He is now laying on the floor.

I hold my tummy. I still feel fine. Baby, hold on for a while. Mommy just need to finish these mess. These past few days, I always vomitted every morning and I also realized that I still don't have my monthly period. So I got hint that I maybe pregnant. I took a pregnancy test and it's positive. I even tried many times just to make sure. These little angel was formed when Jiyong and I was in Ireland. I don't tell it to anybody yet because I planned to tell the good news first to Jiyong today but these man ruined it. 

Speaking of him, he stand up while laughing. "Wow. I got thrown by a petite girl. You're something."

I step back when he walks towards me. I alert myself because I knew that he is more skilled than me.

"Scared?"

I smirked. "Why should I? All I can see in front of me is a pathetic old man." Reverse psychology, this trick is the only way that I could think as an alternative in making him lose in these fight.

He throw bad words then run to me so I run too. I found myself in an old room. I think I am at a science laboratory. There are tubes and some experimental things. I hide myself under of a table.

I opened my cellphone and sent a message to my back up. I can't do it alone. I closed my eyes and prayed again. Hope they come here soonest.

"My dear niece, come out. We have a lot of things to catch up."

I heard the door beside these room op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter