New Journey

His Beautiful Karma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

It's been a week since that day happened between me and that man. 

He was already in the custody of our headquarters, because he was caught, the big bosses gave our team a reward. It's a large sum of money, with that amount of money, we can travel around the world.

I already fulfilled my own mission. So it's time to focus myself on my new journey. And that's to be with Jiyong.

After Jiyong and I went to a doctor for my check-up, I talked to YG Sangjangnim. He had no objections as I expected, after all, I was the one who forced him to accept me in this job.

"Do you like this one?" Bom's voice brought me back from reminiscing. I silently chuckled.

Jiyong is currently out for a whole day meeting.

I shake my head. I looked again at those pictures, it's wedding gowns.

She sigh "We almost saw all the magazines here and you still don't like anything?"

I pout my lips. "It's too expensive."

She rolled her eyes. "It doesn't matter. Your soon-to-be-husband is rich. Oh so are you."

I just sigh. Then my phone rings. It's Jiyong's mother. 

"Sandara, where are you?"

"Mrs Kwon..."

"What?"

I scratch my forehead. "Err Mom, I am here at Jiyong's office." It's still embarassing for me to call her like that.

"I'll be there in a while. We will go to my friend. They own a tailor shop. They will make your wedding gown."

"Arasso." then she hang up the phone.

Bom chuckled. "Your mother in law really likes you."

I smiled. "Yeah. Jiyong's parents are really kind to me." then I looked at her.

"What?"

"How's your relationship with SeungHyun?"

Her face reddened. "Did he say anything to you?"

I nodded then grinned. "But I also wanted to hear something from your side." They already reconciled with each other. And I am very happy with that. She also knew now our real work.

"If he just told me the truth before, I'll fully understand him. And I hate him for so long where in fact, he just did that to protect me."

I chuckled. "Well, even intelligent people can be stupid sometimes because of love."

She smiled. "Yeah." 

After a while, Jiyong's mother arrived. Then we went to that shop she's talking about. If those pictures at the magazine are beautiful and expensive, it's more this time. But as Bom said, Kwons are rich so it doesn't matter to them.

"Are you sure that it's that kind of gown you like?" she asked.

"Yes Mom. Thank you." I chose a simple gown with simple designs also. But it's still expensive though.

She smiled and grasp my hands. "You are very much welcome Sandara. You are my savior."

We both giggled. I knew what she meant, her silent wish was fulfilled already and that was Jiyong to settle down.

We are now on our way back to the mansion. I started to live there since we announced my pregnancy.

Later on. Jiyong came home very late. "Damn that meeting. I am so tired." he said then hug me. 

I chuckled. "Hungry?"

"No Babe." he bury his face to my neck.

But I push him. "Change your clothes first."

He chuckled then starts to undress himself in front me. It's more like because he doing it slowly.

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Are you flirting with me Mr Kwon?"

"Yes Babe. Is it working?"

I grinned. "No."

He pout his lips then put his hand in my stomach. "Hey there little angel, don't be like your mommy. She is cruel."

I smirked. "Then what do you want our baby to be? Like you?"

He groan. "Heard that little angel? She is not only cruel, she is a bully too!"

I nudge his stomach.

He groan more. "Why you still have this kind of force?"

I laugh. "Change your clothes now Mr Kwon. You might get sick."

He smiled then gave me a deep and quick kiss. While he is  changing his clothes, I start to fix our bed.

"I heard Mom brought you to a tailor shop."

"Yeah."

He went to the bathroom "How was it?" I heard him said.

"It's expensive." then I lay myself to bed. 

After doing his thing at the bathroom, he joined me at the bed then gently pull me closer to him. 

"Babe, your going to be a Kwon soon so you should not worry about money."

I just chuckled. I can smell his fresh and mint breath so I can't help but to kiss his chin. He smiled then lift up my night dress. He stare at my abdomen.

"It's bulg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter