You promised me that you won't cause trouble any more!

Can I Dream High AGAIN??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinguk ran to Baekhee who has hung herself just a second ago. Jinguk cut the rope with the knife and untied the rope that was strangling Baekhee's neck. Jinguck leaned toward her face so that he can hear her breathing.

JG: Thank God! She is still breathing....

But Baekhee wasn't able to wake up right away since she couldn't get any oxygen for couple of seconds.

For the next 30 minutes, Jinguk sat next to Baekhee who was not on the bed and waited for her to wake up.

JG: BH-ah, Can you hear me?

BH: hmmm?

JG: Yeobo! Can you see me?

BH: Yeobo.... Why are you here in the heaven?

JG: YAH! Get your mind straight! You are not in heaven!

BH: (looking around) Why am I alive?

JG: (crying while hugging Baekhee) ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY DID YOU TRY TO KILL YOURSELF??????? IF YOU WERE GOING TO DO IT WHILE I WAS SLEEPING, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE THOUGHTFUL AND NOT MADE THE CHAIR FALL DOWN!! IF I DIDN'T HERE THE CHAIR FALL, YOU WOULD BEEN DEAD BY NOW.....

BH: .......

JG: Why don't you say something?

BH: I'm sorry....

JG: Sorry isn't enough! You said you won't cause me any trouble from yeasterday. but then after a day, you cause another trouble!

BH: Yeobo....

JG: Do you know how much I was shocked to see you up there? I thought my heart has dropped and felt like I was dead too!

BH: Mianhe yeobo..... I'm really sorry yeobo....... Please don't me mad.... Look at me! I'm alive....thanks to you..

JG: Did you even imagine me living by myself without you before you tried to do that? What did you have in minde when you decided to do it?

BH: I.... I......

Jinguk kissed Baekhee on her lips so he would feel relieved that his wife is alright and to calm Baekhee down that she doesn't have to worry anymore. After few seconds, Jinguck broke the kiss.

JG: Baekhee-ah, you should rest some. I will wake you up when you need to get ready. okay?

BH: Okay...

Jinguk left the room when he sae Baekhee falling asleep. Jinguk came to the livingroom where all the ropes and chair are.

JG: Yeobo, please don't try to kill yourself ever again..... I better get rid of these before anyone sees it... Oh but wonder where she got the rope from?

Jinguk went up to Baekhee's old room and saw a white diary opened on the desk.

20XX, Feb, xx.

To my beloved family, Jinguk, Eunjung and Taecyeon, and friends

To: Yeobo, I mean, Jinguk

             I'm really sorry to show me doing this again just like 12 years ago. But I can't live without the medicine that Ms. Shi took.... That is the thing that I relied on for almost 5 years.... But Please don't do something stupid like what I did since you are a one smart husband that I know! Take care of our children. Also, don't live and take care of the children by yourself... Find a better person than me... who won't disappoint you, who will not cause any trouble to you..... Please find a better mother for Eunjung and Taecyeon.... I don't want them to grow up as a motherless child. But please tell them that I, Yoon Baekhee, is their real mother when they enroll to middle school. Also make sure that every single media won't know that I did this to myself.... I'm sure they will make a weird rumors about this..... I don't want to make anymore trouble for you.... For 12 years, I loved, am still loving, and will always love you.... You are my first love and my last love...

To: Our children Eunjung and Taecyeon

             I don't care if I get blamed but just please know that I always loved you and will watch you always. Please look at your mom's pictures that are in the closet when you don't remember my face.

To: My Dream High Members

             Guys, I'm really sorry to leave you guys before seeing your marriages. But I'm glad that I could get married in front of you. You know that you guys are my favorite friend right? Don't forget about me! Hyemi-Samdong, Pilsuk-Jason. Don't every break up or do something crazy! Sorry to leave you this early.

To: Ms. Shi and Mr. Kang

             Ms. Shi, Mr. Kang! Sorry to disappoint you several times in the past few years...... I don't deserve to be your favorite studnet, Ms. Shi.. I know I'm a bad dancer who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter