Graduation of 2021

Can I Dream High AGAIN??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Friday of February.

BH and JG were so busy preparing for the graduation in the afternoon.

BH: Yeobo, help me find a dress! Wait, Nevermind! I realized that I have to move around a lot today...

JG: Did you invite the HM, PS, JS, and SD?

BH: I did and they will be at school at the start of graduation. I told them to text me or you when they arrive. And I got the ingredients for the dinner party.

JG: If you are ready now, let's go. There is a dress rehearsal at 10:00 am.

BH: Okay, I'm going. Oh, are you bringing your re-sized Dream High clothes?

JG: Yeah. You told the others to bring them too right?

BH: YUP! Let's go!

The couple went to school and it was 9:00 am.

BH: Performers! Get into your groups if you are performing as a group and the soloist be in a group.

Baekhee brought two hangers full of clothes.

BH: Line up and I will hand out the clothes and accessories.

JG: After that I will give you your mics and ear plugs and tapes to put on the mics.

After 30 minutes

BH: Here is the schedule for the performance. Be ready at the staircase two performances before.

Baekhee was roaming around the students to fix their costumes and make up.

At 10:00 am.

BH: Everyone be ready to rehearse!

Baekhee stood up in front of the stage so she can see the performance well. As the students performed one by one, Baekhee told the students, the AV team and the light team how to perform better for each performance.

At 11:30 am.

BH: All students should be in the backstage and wait for the ceremony to start! The rest of the students, go sit on your chair in the audience seats.

JG: I caled SD and he said they will be here in 10 minutes.

BH: Okay. Are they wearing it or are they going to change into them later?

JG: The guys are going to change later and the others are wearing them under their coat. That's what SD told me.

BH: I guess I will change later.

At 11:55 am

Ms. Shi: Ladies and Gentlemen, students and teachers, we will now start the graduation ceremony for class of 2021!!

Everyone: YAYYY!!

Ms. Shi: Before we do anything, I would like to everyone here a good news. From next year, 2022, Ms. Yoon Baekhee will be the new principal of the school.

BH: 'WHAT THE.... she never told me anything about this!!!'

Ms. Shi: I know it's a little bit surprising but I'm resigning this year as a principal. I think serving as a principal for 10 years is a long time. I hope Ms. Baekhee will continue her great work and make this school a better place. Will Ms. Yoon Baekhee come up to the stage please?

Everybody clapped while Baekhee went up the stage.

Ms. Shi: So, I will be the principal until the graduation is over. And from tomorrow, Ms. Baekhee will be the new principal. Everybody Thank you!

BH: Uhm... I don't know what to say since I didn't know anything about this. But I will miss Ms. Shi whom had taught me many things and knew for the past 11 years. She will be the best teacher who I've ever had. I will continue the great things that Ms. Shi has done! Thank you.

Ms. Shi: Now We will begin the performace by the first and second year students in rememberance of their seniors!

Every body clapped. JG and BH got message from SD that they have arrive and that they will meet them at the hall secretly.

BH: Guys, we have to be careful not to get discovered. especially you four since JG and I work here anyways. Don't get caught by the students. okay?

Rest: OK.

JG: Just go to that room at the end of the hall since no one is using it for the graduation. Practice anything if you need to.

Rest: Okay.

After 30 minutes

Ms. Shi: Now, the Seniors will perform to honor their teachers!

There were students performing Dream High by Dream High, Super Star by HershE, and many others.

After about 35 minutes, Baekhee called Ms. Shi from the backstage. 

BH: (on the phone)Ms. Shi, Can you wait for like 5 minutes until we continue the graduation? You will see something great!

JG: (calling Mr. Kang) Mr. Kang! Can you turn off the lights please?

BH: Guys, let's go up on the stage now.

Then After 10 seconds of blackout, a music and the lights came back.

the audiences and the students saw 6 people on the stage, BH, JG, HM, SD, PS and JS.

All the students cheered and shouted for them.

Ms. Shi: So this is why they have been much more busy this morning and told me to wait? This is what I expected from them.

After they finished, BH talked on the mic.

BH: Hello everyone, I'm Yoon Baekhee who has taught dancing fo 4 years in Kirin Arts High and a soon-to-be principal. We dedicate this show to Ms. Shi, Mr. Kang, Dream High members and my husband JG. I'm really great to be a teacher of the students in Kirin High. this school is my savior in every aspects. This school showed me the real dream during my High School days. This gave my first love,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter