Who is that cute girl?

Art's Path

 

{Sonya's POV]
I woke up, and found myself in a clinic. The office interior was dark. Why would it be a clinic be so heartless to the patients. I looked around for someone to tell me what happened. Of course, no one was there, except me. Again. 
{Daniel's POV]
I saw her tears forming in her sleep. She finally let out a stream of saltiness from her closed eyes. I had the urge to wake her up until.. "Sonya! Wake up!" Kevin said as he shook her,"Sonya!" Sonya got hold of Kevin and hugged him with her eyes closed with the saltiness stream almost gone. Kevin put his arms on her back. "It's going to be fine," he said. The clinic lady came in and told us to go outside while she ask personal questions and to take her temperature.
{Sonya's POV]
"Yes, ma'am," I'll make sure to stay 'healthy' for a while. I got up and out of the bed. I walked out of the room, and into the hallway of the university. " Excuse me, can you move out of the way, please?" a cheeky girl said. "Ah yes.." I replied.
Who was that? She looks pretty cute! <3
 
------------------------------------------------------
Am back!
Yay no projects for this week! :))
Next week if i have time, i will make following chapter.
SORRYSORRY! that i was on a long hiatus. I'm free~
you know i still love you guys right? (:? Well, please make a note that i only make short chapters!
coughcoughverryshortcoughcough.
~penguinstar