Introducing

Art's Path

 

[Sonya's POV]
I looked at the stairs, the lobby, and the brown haired boy. "W-What?" I looked at the blonde and back to the brunette. They look incredibly similar! Are they the same person? No, that can't be..
The front- desk lady pushed through the crowd of girls, and made it to her office. She grabbed the speaker and spoke," All of you women, please get to your dorms! We do not want the young man to frightened away."  The crowd of girls left and did what they were told. The front- desk lady put the speaker away, and apologized to the brunette. After the apologizing, the blonde went to the brunette and laughed. I was taken away by their similarities that I didn't hear the front- desk lady said. Then I was tapped by the shoulder. "Excuse me, dear, shouldn't you be at your dorm?" She looked very young. Well, actually she looked like she was in her late 30's. "Excuse me, dear!" She looked furious at me. " Now, little girl, you should be respectful." "Ahh.. yes ma'am, I'm a new transfer student here at CPAU." I replied. " Oh! we've been expecting you, I'll give you your classes schedule  that you applied for." She looked through the piles of stacked paper. She pulled it from below a stack, and she gave it to me. "By the way, my name is Mrs. Walreef." "You should have everything that we sent, like your dorm number. You are ready to go!" I said thank you and goodbye. The blonde and brunette were outside in chilly atmosphere. I came out, and looked at the two. They were as well. The blonde finally broke the silence, " Don't you think we look similar ?" "I'm not sure of that," I responded. The brunette spoke, " Well, we are twins." He crossed his arms. " You are?!" I acted suprised. "Yeah, we are," The brunette scoffed. " Stop, that's rude to the lady," The blonde one said to the brunette. " Excuse, my younger twin. I forgot to introduce myself, My name is Daniel Jo. Thank you for helping me pick up my photography supplies." He smiled lightly. " And this dude's name is Kevin. What is your name, miss?" "Sonya, Sonya Lee!" I spoke in an excited tone. "Hey, can't you speak softer? You are such a brat," Kevin scoffed again. Just lookin at him gives me anger to push him off a cliff. "You are the bratty one here!" Daniel ruffled Kevin's hair vicously. "AHHH! Help me!" Kevin said in a pleading voice. I laughed so hard, that I went to happy to being coughing. I fell to the floor and fainted. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
These are going to be short chapters to build up to a great fanfic.
So what do you think what is going to happen?
Wait til the next time we meet!
~penguinstar out! :)