I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry

Haerin was absent from school for 2 day due to her fever and because of that Junhyung would always visit her after school to take care of her. He wished that they could stay like this forever but everyime his thoughts would be interrupted  by what Jaekyung had said to him. He knew that Haerin wanted to graduate  and go to a good college. She wanted to study hard to pay her family back for all the hardship that she had put them through when she was trouble maker. She wanted to be a daughter that everyone in her family would be proud of. He was in a big dilemma . 

[Flashback]

'Huh? Haerin-ah, you're thinking of going to a college?' Junhyung asked as he looked through a pile of books that had names of some famous college.

'Why? You think i can't make it.. HEHE~' Haerin said as she flipped through the books.

'Yah~ It's not like that.. I'm just asking as i've never seen you this serious before..' Junhyung said as he Haerin's hair.

'Oh! I REALLY REALLY wanna graduate and go to a good college.. I want my parent's to be proud for having a daught like me.. I've hurt them really bad because of my past and i want to make up to them by doing this..' Haerin said as tears started to form on her eyes.

'Yahh~ Jagiya.. Why are you crying, i'm asking only.. i know you can do cause you're my baby .. Hwaiting :]' Junhyung said as he hugged her.

'HAHA~ Thank you baby ..' Haerin said as she hugged Junhyung tighter.

[End Of Flashback]

'Arghh! i don't know what to do anymore .. ' Junhyung said as he laid on his bed.

[After 2 Days] 

'Uh! Haerin-ah, how are you feeling today? Do you still feel sick?' Soomi asked as she sat infront of Haerin's table.

'Uh~ Soomi-ah, i'm fine.. I feel so much better .. Thanks for asking' Haerin said as she lifted her head up from the table.

The school bell had rung and everyone quited down as the teacher started his lesson. Haerin was looking out of the window when she saw Junhyung. A smile lighted up on her face, but it didn't last that long when she saw Jaekyung beside him. She was wrapping her hands around Junhyung's arm. Tears threatned to roll down her eyes so she quickly left the classroom and went inside the ladies toilet.

'So you still haven't changed.. ' Haerin mumbled as she muffeled up her cries when she heard Soomi calling her out.

'Haerin-ah.. What's the matter? Are you not feeling well again..' Soomi asked as she banged the door of the toilets cubicle.

'Uh! Mm.. I'm fine..I'll be out in a minute..So go back to the class..' Haerin said as she tried her best not to let Soomi hear her cries.

'Uh! okay.. call me if you need anything..understand?' Soomi said as she left.

After 30 minutes Haerin went back to the classroom with her eyes red from all that crying. She went straight to her seat and laid her head down so that Soomi won't she her current condition. an

'Ah! She must have seen Junhyung and that together again.. Haerin-ah, i'm sorry but please understand Junhyung and why he is doing all this.. It's for you own good so hang in there for 1 more month' Soomi thought as she looked at Haerin and saw her in such a sad state.

That day Haerin tried her best to avoid Junhyung and Jaekyung for the whole day. Soon school had ended and Haerin went home straight away. While nearing to her house she got a shock as she saw Junhyung waiting for her outside of her house.

'What do you want?' Haerin asked as she opened the door to her house with her keys.

'Haerin-ah, we need to talk..' Junhyung said as he entered into the house with Haerin.

Haerin was anxious all of a sudden. She was scared as to know what Junhyung was going to talk about. She didn't want to hear anything and just wanted to hide somewhere. But she had no other option  as Junhyung was standing right infront of her.

'About what?' Haerin asked as she stood right infront of Junhyung facing him.

All of a sudden he hugged Haerin and let out a big sign.

'Ah.. Haerin-ah.. I'm sorry.. Let's Br..bre..brea..k..break up..' Junhyung said as he hugged Haerin even tighter.

When Haerin heard that she just stood there frozen.

'Haerin?' Junhyung said as he noticed that she didn't react at all. He pulled away from the hug and stared at her. Haerin on the other hand didn't know whether she should cry or laugh.

'Junhyung oppa, you don't have to be sorry about anything.. I wasn't good enough for you anyways..' Haerin said as she moved his hands away from her.

'YAH! Who said you weren't good enough for me.. You're more the enough for me.. I am the one who isn't good enough to be your boyfriend.. I really love you..So stop thinking that way..' Junhyung said as tears started to form in his eyes.

 'Oppa, you said you love me, but now you are the one leaving me..' Haerin said as a faint smile formed on her face.

When Junhyung heard that he felt a sudden pain in his heart.

'Oppa, can you go away now.. I'm kinda tired today..' Haerin said as she lead Junhyung out of the door.

'Oh, and Oppa.. Please don't ever come back to my house..' Haerin said as she slammed the door.

Junhyung just stood there kneeling down crying. He was in so much pain, he felt like he could die any moment.

'Haerin-ah.. I'm sorry.. Jus..Just wait for 1 month.. Please..' Junhyung mumbled as he got himself up and left with tears rolling down his face.

When Haerin heard Junhyung footstep moving away from her door she broke into tears. She couldn't control herself anymore. She cried her eyes out as she sat on the floor.

'I..it hurts so bad-' Haerin said as she laid on the floor crying.

2 weeks had past already since they broke up. Junhyung would always dance till his legs couldn't take it anymore. He would do that everyday to hide his pain from the break up. Haerin on the other hand shifted her pain from the break up towards her studies. She was determined to get into a good college. Jaekyung on the other hand tried her best to bring the old Junhyung back. She would do all sorts of things to make Junhyung love her but it always ended up failing. Junhyung still loved Haerin from the bottom of his heart. On the 3rd week they all took their exams and got ready for the end of school celebration.

The last week of school came, everybody was excited for the celebration that happens every year when the school ends and the seniors graduate . Junhyung and his dance group called B2ST were performing that year as a present to the school. Everybody was hyped up expect for Haerin. She didn't want to see Junhyung because evertime it would remind her of the pain she went through after their break up.

That day finally arrived. Everyone went to the hall of the school and sat down according to their classes. The MC's of the show started to talk. Haerin was feeling anxious as she didn't want to see Junhyung and was about to leave the hall when Soomi held onto her.

'Haerin-ah.. where are you going? You do know Junhyung is performing right??' Soomi asked as she held onto Haerin's hand.

'Soomi-ah, i know that he is performing.. But i scared that i'll cry when i see him. I don't want him to see the weak side of me..Please let me go..' Haerin said as tears started to form.

'Ah~ I've got no choice but to tell her the truth..' Soomi thought as she dragged Haerin out of the hall.

'Ya..Yah~ Soomi-ah.. whats wrong?where are we going?' Haerin asked puzzled by her friends sudden action.

Just than the show started. Junhyung looked over the seat to see that Haerin was not there. His heart broke and he felt like he didn't want to perform anymore but he knows the show must go one so he continued on.

'Yah~ Soomi-ah, the show started already.. you don't want to see Doojoon performing? Why did you bring me outside?' Haerin asked.

'Haerin-ah.. do you know why Junhyung broke up with you?' Soomi asked as placed her hands on her shoulders.

'Uh! Ha- It's because he doesn't love me anymore..' Haerin said as tears rolled down her eyes.

'Hiya- Haerin-ah, Junhyung loves you very much..Now listen to me, listen to what i'm going to say..' Soomi said as she wiped Haerin's tears

After telling Haerin what had happened she broke into tears.

'Soomi-ah, i didn't know he was doing all this for me..' Haerin cried as she hugged Soomi.

'Hurry up go in and look at him..He is performing for you now..' Soomi said as she pushed Haerin towards the hall door.

The moment she steped inside..I'm sorry started to play and Junhyung started to sing.

[Junhyung]

Girl
I still regret a lot
I wanna I wanna turn back times

Haerin moved closer to the stage with tears filling up her eyes. Everyone screaming out names of B2ST member.

'OMO! DOOJOON OPPA..'

'YOSEOB OPPA, MARRY MEEE..'

'KIKWANG OPPA, SHOW YOU ABS..'

'DONGWOON OPPA..CAN I BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?'

'HYUNSEUNG OPPA.. YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY..'

'JUNHYUNG OPPA.. LOOK AT MEEE..'

But haerin couldn't hear or see anything or anyone her eyes was glued to Junhyung. Junhyung saw Haerin as she walking towards the stage. He smirked and went forward to the stage. He bent down and cupped Haerin's face and started to rap

[Junhyung]

From the sadness of sending you away
I empty the full glass
Already drunk
I crave you all over again
I don’t do anything after losing you
My world is on pause
And right in the middle of it all, you are there ma babe..

Everyone stared in shock towards Haerin. Junhyung held onto haerin's hand and pulled her on stage. Yoseob and kikwang sang their part.

[Yoseob/Kikwang]

I'm sorry girl I'm sorry girl
I'm sorry girl I'm sorry girl
I'm sorry girl I'm sorry girl

Junhyung and Haerin was standing in the middle of the stage when the song ended. All eyes on them.

'Haerin-ah, I'm sorry.. Please take me back..' Junhyung said as she kneeled down and pulled out a ring.

'O..oppa.. No, i should be sorry instead for not understanding you..' Haerin said as she took the ring.

'Sarang hae..' Junhyung said as he kissed her on the lips.

Everybody was cheering and shouting expect for Jaekyung. She got angry and left the hall in anger with tears rolling down her eyes.

'Junhyung, you still love her don't you..i'm sorry..' Jaekyung mumbled as she stood at the entrance and left with tears falling down her eyes.

'Haerin-ah, lets go to college together..' Junhyung said as he hugged Haerin.

'Hm.' Haerin said as she tip toed and kissed Junhyung on the lips..

 

_______The END______