I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry

[At School]

'Yahh! Haerin-ah.. You're "Jagiya" is in the infirmary, it seems that he was sick but he still went for his dance pratice and he fainted half way through..' Soomi said as she whishered into Haerin's ear.

Haerin on the other hand was sleeping with her head resting down to her table. She purked her head up when she heard her bestfriend Soomi calling her. When she heard the news from Soomi she quickly ran out of the classroom and towards the infirmary.

Panting and running like her life depened on it she finally reached her destination. She stood outside of the door and groomed herself before entering through the door.

'Excuse me, i'm look..in..g-' Haerin stopped her sentance midway as her eyes widened in shock. She couldn't belive what she was seeing. A girl with her shirt ed revealing her dark red bar sitting on top of Junhyung who is lying down on the bed with his hands touching her gaint watermelon s.

'YAHH! WHAT IS GOING ON?' Haerin shouted as she moved closer towards the pair.

'Haerin-ah~ This isn't what it looks like.. YAH! LEE JAEKYUNG GET OFF!' Junhyung shouted as he tried to push her away, but was unable to do so because he was too weak from the medication he ate early for his fever.

'OMO! Isn't it the hooligan KIM HAE-RIN, what do YOU want? Can't you see ME and OPPA are kinda BUSY, so if you don't mind can you GO AWAY?' Jaekyung said as she gave deadly stares to Haerin.

'JAEKYUNG-AH.. CAN YOU GET OFF HIM.. RIGHT NOW!!' Haerin shouted as she clenched her fist tightly.

'HA- Why should i? and why do YOU even care when you're NOBODY to him?' Jaekyung said as she smirked at her.

Jaekyung's word shot right through Haerin's heart. She was half correct, Junhyung didn't let anyone know beside her bestfriend Soomi, that she and him were dating at the first place and that is the thing that she couldn't understand. Why would he not want to tell people that they where dating. Did he not love her? Was she not pretty enough to be his girlfriend unlike all his ex-girlfriend or was he embarrassed to tell people that he was dating an ex-trouble maker of the school?

'YAH! CHOI JAEKYUNG!! GET OFF ME N-' Junhyung shouted as he tried to complete his sentence but was muffeled by Jaekyung's sudden kiss.

Haerin's jaw just literally dropped to the ground. Junhyung tried to push jaekyung away but the medication effect still hadn't wear off so he was too weak against Jaekyung's strenght. Haerin eyes filled with tears as couldn't bear to see it anymore and ran out of the infirmary.

'Stupid basted Junhyung..I thought you changed..' Haerin mumbled under her breath with tears rolling down her eyes as she ran away from the infirmary.

'HAERIN..Wait..' Junhyung shouted as he used his all his strength to push jaekyung away and he managed to do it so causing jaekyung to fall to the ground.

But Junhyung was too late, Haerin had already ran very far away from the infirmary.

'O..OPP..OPPA! Why are you like this? You changed alot after i went to USA for a few months only.. You and i used to do this everyday until that KIM HAERIN CAME INTO YOUR LIFE!!' Jaekyung shouted as she picked herself up from the floor.

'YAH! Don't say ANYTHING BAD about HAERIN.. She is MY GIRLFRIEND.. I'm not the PLAYER JUNHYUNG YOU USED TO F**K EVERYDAY. SO IF YOU GET IT, GET AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO TO YOU, I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE A GIRL OR NOT!!' Junhyung said as he stared at Jaekyung as if he would kill her anytime.

Jaekyung had never seen Junhyung this angry before and the stares he was giving to her sent chills running down her spine. She understood that Junhyung was serious about Haerin but she just couldn't give Junhyung up as she really loved him.

'Oppa, You still don't know what i can do.. I'll make sure she gets kicked out of the school if you don't break up with her. You do know that my dad own's this school, right? So i'm giving you 2 days to think about it until than i won't touch you..' Jaekyung said as she went out of the infirmary.

Junhyung didn't knew what he was going to do anymore. Will he break up with Haerin so that she won't get kicked out of the school which they were gonna graduate in 1 months time or would he be selfish and keep her by his side even if it meant her getting kicked out of the school. He just layed on the bed and kept thinking and thinking.

Few hours later he went to look for Haerin in her classroom.

'Soomi-ah.. Where is Haerin?' Junhyung asked.

'YAHH! YOU FREAKING .. WHAT DID YOU DO TO HAERIN? SHE WAS CRYING HER EYES OUT INFRONT OF ME.. DID YOU OLD HABIT KICK IN AGAIN, YOU BLODDY PLAYER?' Soomi shouted at Junhyung frantically.

'Soomi-ah, listen to me.. Nothing like that happened.. Can you tell me where Haerin is? I need to talk to her..Please?' Junhyung said as he tried to calm Soomi down.

'Argh! Whatever..She went home already.. Tell me right now what did you guys argue about?' Soomi demended.

Junhyung pondered whether he should tell Soomi or not about what had happened in the infirmary. But since she is Haerin's bestfriend, he decided to tell her.

'Ohh~ I understand and i' m sorry about just now.. shouting- i'll help you for sure..' Soomi said after hearing everything from Junhyung.

'Thanks, You really are a great friend' Junhyung said as he patted her head.

[The Next Day]

Haerin didn't go to school. She was hurt both emotionally and physically. She was hurt really deep by Junhyung and she had fallen sick also. She way laying on her bed when she heard the door bell ring.

'Argh! Who the heck is it so early in the morning?' Haerin mumbled and she dragged her weak body towards the door. She opened the door and to her surprise Junhyung was standing there. She quickly tried to close the door but was blocked by Junhyung's hands.

'Haerin-ah.. Please don't do this to me.. Can't we talk about this?' Junhyung said as he used his force to push the door open. Haerin was weak so she was also pushed back with the door and was about to fall down when Junhyung grabbed hold of her waist and prevented her from falling.

'WOAH~ That was close..' Junhyung said as he carried Haerin in a bridel style and walked towards her room.

'YAHH! LET ME DOWN.. WHY ARE YOU HERE?' Haerin shouted as she struggled to get off of Junhyung.

Junhyung placed her on her bed and pulled a blanket over her. He sat beside her and patted her head lightly. Haerin turned to the other side facing her back to Junhyung as tears started to roll down her eyes. Junhyung knew Haerin was crying as he can hear her soft cries. His heart broke as he heard Haerin crying.

'I'm sorry .. That's all i can say, for now go to sleep and get well soon Jagiya..I'll be outside so call me if you need anything..' Junhyung said as he kissed her forehead and head out of the room. Haerin sobbed herself to sleep and Junhyung only went home after he went to check on Haerin and saw that she had fallen asleep.

Haerin woke up in the middle of the night as she was hungry and went into the kitchen to find that food was already layed on the table. Beside the food she saw a small note that read 'Jagiya, eat alot and get well soon.. SarangHae :]'. Tears started to roll down her eyes as she ate the food Junhyung had cooked for her.

'Stupid, stop being so kind..' Haerin mumbled as she ate all the food up. 

 

 To be continued-

 

HUHUHU~ So how is it so far?? I kinda like it :]

I'll finish the story tomorrow, okay?