EXO-M Tao scenario: When he changes the baby's diaper

EXO-M Tao scenario: When he changes the baby's diaper

"Oh my..." You mumbled, hurrying to the bathroom and locking the door.
        "Yeobo/honey! Kwenchana/are you okay?" Tao yelled through the door, grunting as he picked up the baby.
        "Yeah! Just-bad-cramps!" You choked out, trying to stifle a laugh. Tao ALWAYS avoided the diaper changes, but he would have to do it now. Silently giggling, you stayed quiet, waiting for his shadow under the door to disappear...it didn't. Until;
        "Appa/dad..." your baby said, the image of him touching Tao's cheek wide and clear.
        "Mmm?" Tao answered, patiently tapping his foot, waiting for you to finish. You heard baby Tao whisper and your husband gasp.
        "Ehh? You went (pee)?" Tao scowled, looking towards the door for your help. Smiling you looked through the door's key hole, a worried Tao, contemplating on what to do.
        "Um, Jagiya/sweetie!" Tao yelled at the door, adjusting his son on his hips.
        "Yeah?" You tried to sound faint and weak, when you were really just waiting for him to change the diaper.
        "Little Tao, just went, you know..." He looked away from the door, running his fingers through his hair, frustrated.
        "My stomach, it-" "ah!" You tried to sound pained, clutching your stomach.
        "Appaa," you heard little Tao whine again, squirming in his father's arms.
        "...Okay," Tao sighed, a scared look plastered on his face while he walked over to the baby's room. Waiting until his shadow and his footsteps were gone, you ran across the hall, hiding near the doorway. Peeking an eye, you saw Tao's muscled back turned around, preparing the toiletries. Baby Tao was recumbent on the changing mat, calm. Unlike his dad.
        "Make sure to use warm water or wipes!" You shouted, stepping backwards to make it sound a little distant.
        "Kay!" He replied, almost turning around and catching you. Luckily he didn't, just kept on stalling and preparing the supplies. He took a deep breath, and removed his son's pants, standing back like he was peeling onions. Rolling your eyes, you watched him continue;
        Tao flinched, when he opened the diaper, watching the yellow-stained package drop into the trash can.
        "Uhh," Tao jumped back when the diaper dropped in the garbage. Giggling, you heard him hold his breath, wiping the baby's area.
        "Wahh, chincha/really," Tao sighed again, hurriedly opening a new diaper.
        "How the..." He scratched his head, observing the diaper at all corners. Finding the flap, he lifted the baby's chubby legs, placing the diaper under him.
        "Now how do I..." He groaned, not knowing what to do with the straps at the side. He crossed them over each other first asking baby Tao "how does it feel? Can you move?" Little Tao just blinked, waiting for his dad to be done so he could cause havoc in the house again.
        "This doesn't look right," Tao shook his head, standing back to look at the straps again. He picked up the diaper box, studying the picture on the front.
        "Ohhhhhh," he mumbled, nodding. Having to get a new diaper from the abused sticky straps. And after twenty minutes he succeeded. He picked up his son and jumped, accidentally knocking down the ceiling airplanes. I clapped, Tao almost dropping the baby knowing I was there.
        "How long were you-"
        "The whole time."
        He smacked hisself, the baby giggling at his father's idiocy. Tao chuckled at himself too, embarrassed. Our smiles vanished though, when we saw another soiled diaper forming. Our toddler, having a face of concentration, ruining his dad's thirty-minute work. Tao looked at me, trying to place the baby in my arms.
        "Oh no no no," Tao shook his head, unsuccessfully giving the baby to me. Little Tao giggled, his diaper heavy, dragging to the ground.
        "Appa," Little Tao laughed again, a satisfied smile pasted on my face, while you ran back into the bathroom and locked the door.