Tonight 2

From The Start

 

“Annyong Seul Chan-sii,” greeted the leader who opened the door for her.

“Chanchan! What did you brought us?” asked another Chanchan, Park Chanyeol.

“Waaaah! Seulchan-noona bought us chicken! I’ve never had chicken since last month,” Sehun who is younger by just 2 days exclaimed while rummaging the bags that’s still in her hand.

“Yah. Yah. I told you to quit calling me noona,” she scolded the maknae.

“Okay, I’ll stop Seul Chan….. noona,” he answered before running to the kitchen with the bag of chicken in his hands.

“OH SEHUN!”

“Chicken? Did I hear it right? Chicken?! Where is the chicken?” she heard Baekhyun asked in the kitchen.

“Here hyung. Seul Chan noona bought me chicken to eat.”

“Yah, it’s not just for you maknae,” Kim Jongin said laughing.

“I’ll carry that for you Chanchan,” Chanyeol offered.

“Thanks, Chanchan,” she said jokingly. She gave the bags to Chanyeol and he immediately brought it to the kitchen where the rest of the boys are. But she can’t find Kyungsoo.

“Where is D.O.?” she asked smiling. D.O. is Kyungsoo’s stage name.

“Oh, hyung just walked Chaerin-ssi to the bus stop,” Sehun was the only one who answered her as they were all busy eating, though he was busy eating too.

She was here?

“She is leaving for the Philippines tomorrow for a month but since Kyungsoo was super busy rehearsing they had no time to talk so she just dropped by here tonight,” Baekhyun added while getting another pack of food for himself.

“Yah, Baekhyun-oppa, leave some for Kyungsoo!” she said.

 

“I wil. I will,” Baekhyun says while messing her hair when someone took his hand off of her head.

“Yah. Hyung, who told you, you could touch my Channie?” Kyungsoo  hugged her from the back and rested his chin on her shoulders.

“Channie, what did you bring me tonight? Hmm?” he asked.

He is so close to her she could even feel him breathe.

“Ahhmmm..” was all she could say because she can’t think straight with this guy holding her like this.

“Hyung, you just walked your girlfriend home and yet you’re here hugging another girl, you’re really such a bad boy,” Oh Sehun says with his mouth full.

As Kyungsoo slipped his hands off of her he said, “What? Channie is my best friend. Nothing’s wrong with hugging. It’s normal.”

Yeah, it’s just nothing. For you, it will always be nothing.

As soon as Kyungsoo placed himself in the table, he dug in the food.

“How long have you not eaten?” she asked seeing him eat with so much gusto.

“Hehe.. Thanks for this Channie,” he says motioning to his plate.

She picked up her phone in the table when she saw the time, 11:30 p.m.

“Guys, I better get going, I still have classes tomorrow. Annyong!”

“Wait, I’ll walk you home Channie,” Kyungsoo said while hurriedly finishing his food.

“No, I’ll be fine, I know you’re tired,” she assures him.

“But-“

She insisted on going home alone so Kyungsoo rested his case.

“Okay Channie, just be safe alright?”

“Ne, I will.”