First Rejection

Sweet Fluffy Love Story

 

Sooyoung POV

 

Yummy!! This cheese cake is soooooooooo delicious! Why I only know about it, today? I my lips and continued eating. I need something to divert my attention from my princess. Hey, I can called her Princess, right? Well, I got to kiss her, man! Her lips.... Urghhhhh... I can't even describe it with words! 

 

"Ehem...." Huh? Did this cake talked to me? I poked the cake immediately. "Ehem...." I turned my head slowly and aish!

 

"S-Soyeon-ssi?"

 

"Soo-sooyoung ssi? C-can i t-talk something to you?"

 

"Uh... s-sure."

 

"Soo-sooyoung ssi. I-i l-like you...?" Huh??!!

 

"Uhuk... Uhuk... Yahhh... What are you talking about, Soyeon ssi?" Aigoo!! What the hell is this woman talking about??!!

 

"Sooyoung ssi. I like you. Please be my errrr... special friend?" I blinked my eyes repeatedly. Do you all heard what i just heard? Oh wait! You all can't hear things here. Let me revised my question. Do you all read what i heard? Urghhhhh... If she is Jessica... Then I won't hesitated to say YES! But......... I turned my head around looking for anything but her. BUt suddenly my eyes make contact to the subject of my affection! Jessica here! Did she heard the confession?

 

Aish! Why the heel is this woman confessed here, right now? At the moment when Jessica also here and i bet with my cake now, she heard what this woman said to me! Arghhhhhhh!! I stand up and dragged this silly woman out of here before i lost all my opportunity to court my princess.

 

"Soyeon ssi! What are you talking about?"

 

"Err... I meant what i said, Sooyoung ssi. I really like you."

 

"You know I hate saying this. But, I don't like you like you like me." What am i saying just now? Iskhhh... I saw her eyes. No...No... Don't cry!

 

"*sob* *sob* But, I really like you.*sob*"

 

I pinched my nose bridge and sighing loudly.

 

"Soyeon ssi. It's not that I don't like you. Honestly, if my heart  not belongs to someone else, I will accept you instantly. But sadly, I can't. I hope we can still be friend."

 

"Uhmmm... I understand Sooyoung ssi."

 

"No, just call me Soo. We are friend, right."

 

"Yeah. Thank you, Soo."

 

"Huh? Hey, I just rejected you, girl.  Why are you thanking me?"

 

"Hehehe... For being honest to me. I'm glad we can still be friend."

 

I just smiled and pulled her slowly into my embrace. At least she can accept what i said to her, right? Just hope that, when I did confess to my princess, I won't get rejected. Huhuhu.. Aish... Don't want to even thinking about it!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next - First Night

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________