First Meet

Sweet Fluffy Love Story

 

 

I was only 11 years old when I decided to take part in one big event where I can showed my overwhelming ( keke....) talents. My body was flowing with excessive energy as this was what i really wanted in my whole life and thank to God that my parents ( after some starving drama.. -_-' ) finally gave in with me. I was dancing and singing but I don't put too much hope on getting chose because there other people that better than me. Then 2 weeks later, i received letter from SM Entertainment stating that I was accepted to the SM Academy. I still remembered how I cried the whole day because of happiness. My parents kept on asking me whether I am serious or not to enter the academy. I eagerly nodded and promised that I will never ask to quit. So, that weekend they sent me to the academy. There was where I first met Jessica Jung Sooyeon.

 

I was instructed to enter the big room where all the junior and senior apparentices assembled. I still remembered i was wearing big rainbow-colored sweater and grinning like an idiot, greeting everybody in the room. I was busy greeting the seniors when suddenly i stumbled onto someone. I heard grunting sound and i looked to the person. The first thing i noticed was her eyes. Brown-honey y-sleepy eyes, looking back at me with icy glare. I gulped nervously as i held out my hand towards her to pull her up. She just shoved my hand and giving the most y (for me) yet cold-ice glare.

 

"I-i'm sorry.... I didn't mean to knock you."

 

"............."

 

"I'm really am. Please forgive me."

 

"............."

 

"Please........" Oh god. She's very mad at me.

 

"What is your name?"

 

"Sooyoung... C-Choi Sooyoung." Help me, God!!

 

"Jessica Jung."

 

"J-Jeshika?"

 

"It's Jessica. J.E.S.S.I.C.A." Oh God... She's really mad at me. She's spelling her name now!!

 

"Okay. Jeshika. Got it." I nodded slowly but then i heard soft giggles breaking my ear-drums. I swear by the name of my puppy, thats the most sweet giggles that i ever heard in my entire life. I looked up to her face and all the icy-cold impression that once written on her face was gone. Gone with the wind. My heart beating like crazy. I can't breathed normally. It's like her all my energy just by looking at me.

 

"Let's go."

 

"Where to?"

 

"Just follow me. I will show you the academy and let you meet my bestfriend."

 

I just nodded as i was slowly started to trailing her from behind. I kept on looking at her back-side and....ehem....her (I'm not ert, okay. It just that thing situated right on the place where my eyes are).....ehem.....Maybe because she noticed me being so slow, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to walk faster. I felt like i was struck by lightning. I can feel the electricity flowing into my blood streams. All my neouron jolting like been struck by high-voltage current. That what happen when i knew that.....I've been falling hard onto her.

 

Since that day, she and me along with Kim Hyoyeon (her bestfriend) were being the bestest friend. Wherever got Sica, people will find me. Hyo only with us during recess because she in another class. At the age of 12 years old, I tried my best to be with her. Compliment her when she wearing new fashion (eventhough sometimes she's look like clown). Laughing to her lame yet sadist joke (she got no sense of humor. At all!!!). Admiring her sweet-like-sweets voice. I do anything just to see her cute pouts, her sweet voice, her calm smile and the most thing that i treasured till today was her warm-smiling eyes.

 

That was until one day, when i decided to take part in one audition. Where my life turned 360 degrees and where i had my first fight with her.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot to untick the "hide chapter".

I thought i've already post it last night -_-"