chapter 3

Sweet yet bitter love

"What happened to sooyoung?" Yoona asked with a baffled face as her bestfriend running away from them without even bothered to greet her. Sooyoung wasn't like that before. "Damn..Yoong take care of my things okay? Don't worry aboy Sooyoung that much, i guess she had a little problem of hers that she doesn't want to talk about or else you will get wrinkles!" Kyuhyun teased Yoona before dashing to a public toilet.

"Problem that she doesn't want to share with me? Anyway, lets spy on our Kyuhyunnie, shall we~" Yoona brushed off about her worries for Sooyoung and went to look who Kyuhyun had text to. As she scrolled down the screen , her eyes widen as she found many messages that were saved as drafts.

"Wow..wonder who is he or she." as Yoona was about to tap on 'Draft' an angry yell interrupted her, "YAH! who give you the permission to touch my phone! You thief!" Kyuhyun yelled when he found his touching his phone without his permission, He snatched the phone from her and exhaled a sigh of relief when he found that Yoona had not tap 'Draft' yet.

"It's contain something...suspicious..Tell me who is the person that you wanted to text to!" Yoona cling onto Kyuhyun's shoulder and pouted, using her ageyo on him. Kyuhyun blushed and felt himself bruning with embarassment and he avoided Yoona's gaze immediately.

"Nobody!" he replied and put his phone into his pocket to prevent Yoona from snatching his phone from his grip. "Hmmph...my own bestfriend is keeping secrets from me? Aww..so sad..please Kyu-ah, tell me!" She begged him while giving him her puppy eyes.

"Fine..Fine..One clue....it's a confession to the girl that i love but didn't have the courage to do so. He sighed when he realised he is such a big coward. "Who is that girl?" Yoona asked abruptly, interrupting Kyuhyun's thoguhts. "Never going to tell you!" Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue before running accross the field as if he was a kid.

Yoona's heart beated faster than before as hope grew in his heart, hoping that she was the one whom Kyuhyun loved. Meanwhile, those twon were having good time, Sooyoung's heart shuttered every each step she took and drops of tear rolled down her cheecks without anymercy.

"Two bestfriends liking the same person? This is insane, why love have to be so painful? I am sure Kyuhyun likes Yoona, afterall, she is perfect and every guy's ideal type! " She sighed looking defeated.(A/N: Nuu, you are aslo perfect soo! if kyu dont take you, let me take you then! lesbian are fine for me! how about you)

Sooyoung whiped out her handphone from her pocket and dialled for a certain person that could make her smile despite how sad she was feeling. Her own brother who was like an angel sent down from the heaven and he has a smile that could brighten up any lives. Choi Siwon.

"Oppa? Can we meet up in the bars, i need a shoulder right now. Really badly." she hicuuped and end the line without even waiting for a response from her oppa.

Her heart was wrenched and she just need a shoulder to lean on and burrow her sorrows. That's what she thought but she was wrong. She needed him to burrow her sorrows

 

A/N: HIIIIIII new update!!!! sorry for not updating for a long time! plssss, subscribe or comment!!!! :3