Chapter 2

Sweet yet bitter love

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Zj8R5m9AssE/TeuD0AUizZI/AAAAAAAAAlY/su2lCSYVA5o/s1600/yoonaq.jpg

"Oppa~" Im yoona hugged Kyuhyun from behind while using her ageyo. "IM YOONA!!!! Stop attacking me from behind will ya? Do you want people to mistaken that we are couples?" Cho kyuhyun yelled. "Aissshh...Cold blooded animal..." IM yoona smirked.

"What did you just called me? Cold loodeed animal? YOU sure want to go into your coffin soon eh?" he asked.

"If you help me to do these math problem sums then i go into the coffin without annoying you. So oppa~ help me do to these pleaseee?" Yoona pouted. If anyone seen this pout, everyone would fall in love with his girl but not for Cho Kyuhyun. "that was-disgusting!" Cho kyuhyun yelled. "okay, i help you but on one condition." HE smirked and Im yoouna sure dont like that smug face.

"when we got into the room.." he snickered.

"yah..yah...i never ..said..i love..you.. anything....i will tell your mom.."Im yoona blushed as her faced turned into the bright red

"Aigoo, look who is thinking erted things? the famous Im yoona is thinking about erted things. Aigoo, you really love me eh? you want to touch my body eh? you want to take my ity eh?"

"CHO KYUHYUN!!! I am so freaking gonna kill you!!!" yoona yelled when she realised that she being tricked. Both of them run around the school field while laughing. If anyone saw tham, they would be mistaken as a couple. however, they are not, although one of them is wishing to be.

"whew..that was exhausting...."Kyuhyun huffed and puffed. "hand over your worksheet to me, i will pas it to you tomorrow." Yoona eyes widened as she gasped. "Is..this..for..real? You are not kidding me right?" she asked. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "then i am leaving to play starcraft." he leaved ignoring yoona darkened face. "I am sorry kyuhyunnie~ nah, this is my worksheet. beter make sure  get all correct."

"then pay me money that can buy an ipad. How about that?' HE smirked.

"CHO KYUHYUN! Do you think i am damn rich?!" She yelled.

"Luckily, you are not jessica Jung, ore else i could have gone deaf by now." he chuckled.

"Yep, i wonder how Heechul oppa can endure it. HAHAHA." yoona giggled.

"Kyu, i have something to tell you.." Yoona looked down as she muttered.

"hmm..go ahead.."

"CHO KYUHYUN......I......LOVE...YOU!!!!!!!" yoona yelled which causes kyuhyun eyes to widen.

THUD!

"Soo? WHat are you doing here?" Yoona asked as she eyed her best friend suspiciously. "i am..sorry...i will..be leaving..soon..continue with..your..onversation.."Sooyoung dashed as she heard her heart breaking into million of pieces.

What should i do know? Ottoke? Stupid choi sooyoung! why do you have to fall in love with Cho kyuhyun. She hit herself on the head as she find all the courage that she had mustered to confess, slowly fading away...