CHAPTER 5 - I WANT YOU BACK

WIN ME BACK JERK!

CHAPTER 5 – I WANT YOU BACK

 

JAEJOONG’S POV:

 

I rang the door bell again.

 

DING. DONG.

 

DING. DONG.

 

The unit seems to be too quiet.

 

“Am I too early??” I checked my wrist watch. “But it’s already 8 am…”

 

The door slightly opened followed by a low shrill.

 

“Eeeeeee…” the tiny voice came from inside the dorm. It took all my will power not to shriek too. I took a step back. WTF who shrieks right after you open the door?

 

I stared at the ajar door and contemplated for a moment whether to push the door open and went in or just stay outside.

 

I pushed the door a little nevertheless and peeked inside.

 

NO ONE’S THERE.

 

 “Should I come in?” I thought.

 

Before I could answer my own question I found myself pushing the door fully open and letting myself in.

 

Is this trespassing already?

 

But they opened the door, which means they want me to go in? But who opened the door? Was it Dara-sshi? I scanned the room in search for anyone.

 

 “What is it Minji-ah…what are you doing??” I heard someone said followed by a couple of footsteps.

 

I turn to its direction and there I saw Minji coming out from one of the rooms with Dara towing behind her.

 

I smiled upon seeing her.

 

“What’s happ……” she trailed when she saw me. “Omo….” she gasped covering .

 

Then a loud shriek followed it was so loud I had to cover my ears.

 

“Waaahhh……” Bom and CL shrieked.

 

I greeted them with a warm smile, “Good morning…” I bowed slightly. I waited for a response but nothing came. I was a bit offended.

 

I look up only to find them staring at me.

 

I felt a bit awkward, I raked my brain trying to find the appropriate words to start a conversation but nothing came.

 

“A….a…….anyeong….” Dara stammers seeming to have snapped back into reality. I wave of relief flooded me. Oh thank god.

 

She scratches the back of her head as if thinking of what to do and I stood still in the doorway. My hands are numb already from carrying the heavy plastic bags of that I brought and I wish they’d offer me to seat.

 

I look at her sending her a message.

 

She walked towards me stopping a few feet away.

 

“Uhmm….Jae…” she started but her eyes widened upon seeing the camera man behind me. “Omo….” she quickly covered her face with her hands.

 

I chuckled lightly, “Sorry to bother you this early, but I want to visit my wife’s dorm…” I said and that made her blush.

 

The three girls behind her giggled upon the mention of, “MY WIFE”.

 

Dara turns beet red and I find it cute. She’s still in her pink pajamas and that made her squishier than she already is. I mentally noted to visit her again this early in the morning. I want to see her again in her fluffy pink pajamas.

 

“Eotteokke….” I heard her mutter to herself.

 

“Uhmmm.. I brought food for everyone…” I lifted the plastic of food to show them. I also wished they’d get the message and offer me a seat coz seriously I think my hands are about to fall off.

 

Minji, who was the youngest and the one who seems to be the sanest runs towards me and took the plastic from my hand, “Let me take that oppa…” she said

 

I smiled to her in relief “Oh…thank you…”

 

She elbowed Dara lightly on the arm, “Yah…eonnie..what are you doing… don’t let oppa stand in doorway…” she told Dara.

 

Dara seemed to be taken aback, “Ah…yeah… have a seat Jaejoong-sshi…” she motioned me towards the couch.

 

“Thank you…” I said as I follow her.

 

“Excuse me oppa..let me just fix this in the kitchen…” Minji said before running towards to the kitchen.

 

I turned to Dara who was still silent, “She seems to be in charge of the household…” I said pertaining to Minji.

 

She smiled, “Ah..yes… she’s the youngest, but among us she is the one who thinks and acts like an adult..” she laughed.

 

“Ehem…” the two girls on the back cleared their throat making their presence known.

 

“Oh… I’m sorry… I forgot to introduce you to the girls.” she clasped her hands in front of her upon realizing it. “Eonnie… CL-roo.. Minji-ah…come here palli….” she called the girls.

 

CL and BOm quickly runs towards Dara standing beside her while it took a couple of seconds before MInji arrived beside them.

 

“Jaejoong-sshi…this is CL-roo, our leader…”

 

CL bowed slightly, after saying HI.

 

 “This is Bommie our eonnie..”

 

The older one pouted, “Ahh…cut the crap about OUR eonnie.. it sounds like I’m an ahjumma…” Bom wailed at Dara.

 

 

“Aiyoo eonnie…” Dara laughed. “Okay..this Bommie…” she introduced Bom again that made the older woman happy.

 

She extended her hand to me, “Nice to meet you Jaejoong-sshi… you can call me noona…”

 

I took her hand, “Nice to meet you too noona.. you can just call me Jae…”

 

She smiled wider, “Oh really??....That’d be nice..then Jae it is…” she chimed, her hand still grasping mine.

 

“Eonnie…that’s my husband….” Dara pouted looking at our hands.

 

The older woman placed an arm on her shoulders, “Yah… I’m not going to steal your husband..” she assured her.

 

I felt my cheeks tug the corner of my lips into a big smile. I can’t help it –my wife is soooo cute!!

 

I chuckled lightly fanning my face.

 

“Aigoo…” I muttered.

 

“Eonnie.. you forgot to introduce me….” Minji cried.

 

We all look at the maknae who was clearly forgotten.

 

“Oh my baby Minji…” Dara went beside her to hug her. “Jaejoong-sshi… this is our baby Minkki…”

 

“Nice to meet you Minji-sshi…” I smiled at her.

 

“Me too oppa… you are more handsome this close… I envy eonnie…” she said cheerily.

 

I cupped my cheeks, “Ah..handsome…really?”

 

“Aha...Don’t act like you don’t know…” she said which made me blush more.

 

“Wait….”

 

We heard CL’s voice.

 

We all shifted our gaze towards her.

 

“No boys allowed inside the dorm. That’s our policy…” CL said like a true leader.

 

Bom went beside her, “Yah… Chaerin… he is Dara’s husband he is exempted to the policy.”

 

 “That’s right eonnie…Oppa brought food for us too…” says Minji.

 

I look at CL. I heard that CL is a strict leader, a rule is a rule and no one should break it. I just hope she won’t throw me outside their dorm.

 

I look at her with pleading eyes –I hope this works on her.

 

“Can I stay for a few hours….uhmmm…no for a few minutes….?? After this Dara and I are going somewhere…” I told CL.

 

Dara nudge me, “Where are we going??”

 

“Secret…” I winked at her.

 

“But we have practice…” she said.

 

I know she will be worried so I brought my weapon. I pulled a piece of paper from my pocket.

 

“Tada…” I wave the paper in front of her.

 

“What’s that??” she asked.

 

I open the paper to show it to her, “It’s your schedule.. they gave it to me…”

 

“Really??” she looks a bit surprised. She took the paper from me and stared at it. “Whoa…it’s really my schedule…” she exclaimed.

 

“Ahuh… so I know that you have time to go with me…”

 

“Uwaaaa…” she cheered, “Look CL-roo… this came from our management so that means they allowed him to go here…” she wave the paper to CL.

 

CL looked at the paper before she turns to me.

 

I look at her waiting for her response.

 

“Okay….” she smiled.

 

I blinked at her. That’s it?

 

“Aigoo oppa.. I was just joking…” she laughed. “They wouldn’t let you enter the building if you don’t have the permission from President Yang. And one more thing… since you and eonnie are now married you are now our brother-in-law.”

 

I laughed, these girls are totally amazing—they are unique in their own way.

 

“Why don’t you show your room to him eonnie??” Minji suddenly suggested.

 

Dara darted her gaze towards Minji, “Why would I?”

 

“That sounds like a great idea…” I said making her jaw drop.

 

“No!” she quickly said.

 

“Go eonnie… go show oppa your room while I prepare our breakfast,” Minji pushed Dara towards her room while I follow behind.

 

She stopped in front of her door and blocked my way.

 

“Before we enter promise me that you won’t laugh.. okay?” she said.

 

“Why would I laugh??” I asked.

 

She fidgets with her hands, “My room is a little girly filled with pink stuffs so…”

 

“Don’t worry.. I love pink…” I assured her. She was hesitant at first but in the end she opened her door.

 

Indeed her room is pink.

 

I scanned the room and my eyes landed on the popular stuffed toy of Dara. I quickly went to her bed and took Tamtammie.

 

“Now I meet the famous TamTammie…” I said while waving Tamtammie to her.

 

“Aigoo he’ll get dizzy..don’t do that…” she worriedly said.

 

“Oh sorry…” I playfully bowed at Tamtammie that caused Dara to laugh.

 

“Tss….” she took Tamtammie from me. “Tamtammie..this is your appa…Jaejoong appa…”

 

I blinked at her with my mouth hanging open. Did she just introduce me to Tamtam as his father?? (A/N: is Tamtammie a boy of girl?? Ahhhh..i don’t knowT_T)

 

Appa??

 

Appa??

 

I creepy wide smile crept on my face, “Hi Tammie…” I greeted the black stuffed toy that looks like a rabbit.

 

“You resemble your eomma so well…” I said.

 

“Oh really?? Omo…my Tamtammie...” Dara hugged her stuffed toy and I poke her cheeks.

 

“Aigoo…soo cute…” I said making her pout.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

The girls welcomed me warmly. They were bubbly and funny specially Bom –maybe that is the reason why they call her 8D Bom or crazy alien Bom. Dara as well is one heck of a crazy woman and when she and Bom combine it’s a total chaos.

 

CL was the protective one over Dara, she even calls her hubby. What the…. she is already cheating on me at this early stage of our relationship?!

.

.

.

.

.

Kim Jaejoong what relationship are you talking about??

 

“Let’s go…” I heard Dara’s voice from behind pulling me from a trance.

 

She left me awhile ago in the living room to change clothes and prepare herself. I turn to her. It’s really amazing how she can look stunning even though she’s just wearing a simple jacket over a plain white shirt and cream pants.

 

“You look stunning…” I can’t help myself but say.

 

She shyly bowed her head and muttered a low thank you before walking towards the door.

 

We were walking along the hallway of YG building talking about the girls and my first visit to their dorm. She offered to give me a little tour inside the YG building which I gladly accepted. It’s not always that there’s someone from other company to enter their infamous building. It’s an honor honestly.

 

 First she showed me their practice room, then their exercise room where I met the infamous HWANGSSABU-nim.

 

 He is a funny muscleman guy. He told me how Dara would sulk over not eating her favorite ramyun and how she would brag about being able to run a few kilometers without resting. He even offered to train me under him to improve my body which I gladly accepted.

 

The funny thing about this tour is she kept on introducing me to everybody as her husband. I would blush every now and then when she brags about how handsome her husband is and that she knows they envy her. Her personality is so lovable that everyone in the company seems to like her. I would definitely ask for a copy of this episode in WGM after the broadcast.

 

“Where are we going??” she asked me again for the nth time today.

 

“It’s a secret….” I said which made her pout.

 

“Yah…give me just a clue..what if I am not properly dressed for it….” she wailed.

 

“No, you look perfectly fine.” I assured her.

 

“Please??” she batted her eyelashes at me giving me the best puppy eye look I have seen in my entire life!

 

Way better than JUNSU’s…(well Junsu’s puppy eye makes me barf)

 

“Eo noona….” We heard someone call Dara from behind. We turn around only find the boys of Bigbang behind us coming out from one of the practice rooms.

 

Seungri, the youngest came running towards us.

 

“Uwaaaa noona.. you’re with your husband!!” he said happily. He turns to me, “Annyeong hyung… I am Lee Seunghyun, nice to meet you…’’ he said offering his hand to me.

 

I took his hand and shook it, “Nice to meet you too, I am Kim Jaejoong…”

 

“Are you giving him a tour noona??” he asked Dara

 

Dara was a bit fidgety that she just answered with a nod.

 

She was looking somewhere and when I look to where she is looking at I found out that the rest of the boys are walking towards us. I was happy when I saw one of my closest friends.

 

“Jaejae!! You’re here….” he yelled almost leaping towards me.

 

I gave him a big warm smile, it’s been a while since we last saw each other. “Yah, Tabi… you’re growing old…”

 

The tall guy, went beside me and punched my arm, “Yah..what are you talking about…”

 

“Just joking..” I laughed while rubbing my arm.

 

“Wow.. you two look way better in person…” Taeyang teases us.

 

“Oh…really…” I laughed. “Thank you…”

 

I noticed Dara turned silent when the boys arrived. Seungri kept on teasing her but she looked like she is not listening to him.

 

“Bey…uhm….noona” Gdragon spoke but Dara didn’t look at him. Instead she went beside me and pulled my arm totally ignoring him.

 

“Sorry to spoil your fun guys but we have to leave now…” she smiled at them.

 

“But noona.. you haven’t introduce us to him yet…” Daesung said.

 

“Yeah… I heard you introduce him to everyone so you have to introduce him to us formally too,” says Yongbae.

 

I look down to Dara, “That’s right.. introduce me to them…”

 

“But you already know them…” she said.

 

“For courtesy…” I smiled.

 

She looks at me intently then to the boys, she sighed.

 

“Fine….you brats…” she pointed the boys.

 

“Jaejoong-sshi…. This is TOP, I think you already know him…”

 

“No, I don’t know him….” I said.

 

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong!” he yelled.

 

“Just joking…” I laughed.

 

“This is Yongbae…” she continues.

 

“Hi…. Nice to meet you…” he offered his hand and I gladly shook it.

 

“Nice to meet you too..”

 

“This is Daesung…”

 

The guy flashed a big smile causing his eyes to turn into tiny slits.

 

“I am Kang Daesung… nice to meet you…”

 

I shook his hand too, “Kim Jaejoong nice to meet too…”

 

“This is Seungri….he introduced his self already awhile ago, and……” she trailed when we turned to the last person.

 

“Kwon Ji Yong….” He took a step forward extending his hand to me for a handshake before Dara could even introduce him to me. I don’t know why but there is a hint of animosity in his voice.

 

“Kim Jaejoong…” I took his hand and shook it. He was looking intently at me making an eye contact when he took another step and lean closer as if examining me.

 

I don’t know how to react to his animosity. Did I do anything bad to him before?? I can’t remember!

 

---------------------------------

 

DARA’S POV:

 

This guy is nuts, how can he act like that in front of Jaejoong?? In front of WGM camera who is filming our every move?

 

 “Yah… Kwon Ji Yong…. Why are you scaring my husband?!” I said pulling Jae away from him.

 

I stood between them and crossed my arms on my chest.

 

He gave me a sad eye that almost crushed my heart. It pained me to see those eyes. But I have to be strong, you can’t fall to him again that easy Dara. Get a hold of yourself!

 

“He’s just like that Jaejoong-sshi…he’s very protective of his noona..” I tried to act normal.

 

Ji arched his brow at me, “Noona??” he smirked, “ah yeah… I’m very protective of MY NOONA… so you better take care of her,’’ his message was for Jaejoong but it is me who he is looking at.

 

“Yah…” I hit him playfully on the chest trying my best to act casual. He caught my hand and held it firmly but gently. I was surprised.

 

I glared at him as I pry my hands from his grasp. He didn’t falter he gripped my hand tighter rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. I turn to TOP and Bae as if begging for help.

 

He has totally lost it.

 

They seemed to be surprised too not knowing what to do.

 

I glared back at him.

 

He stared at me then he smiled, “How come there is no ring yet??” he raised his eyebrow looking up to meet Jaejoong’s gaze.

 

Jaejoong who was clueless just laughed while rubbing his temples, “I…I am preparing for that…” he said.

 

I pulled my hand from Ji while giving him the best fake smile that I could muster.

 

“We really have to go now….” I said.

 

“Yeah..we don’t have a lot of time…” Jae said. “It’s really nice meeting you guys…” he bowed at them. The boys did the same thing telling him they’re happy to meet him.

 

Jae placed a hand on my shoulder gently lead me towards the elevator. I gave Ji one last look. He is staring at me with hurt in his eyes. He raised his left hand and I was shocked when I saw the sparkling silver bands in his fingers

 

There in his fingers are our couple rings, his ring in his ring finger and mine in his pinky.

 

He then mouthed, I WANT YOU BACK.

 

-------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 5

A/N:

To my beloved applers..  I tried to insert some Daragon moment there for you…  be patient mabelles ok? Keke.. and how was Jae’s visit to the girls dorm?? Uwaaaahhh… and where is he taking her?? Jae is full of surprises..keke

>>>If  you have time please read my other ON-GOING fic, this one is a JAEDARA fic..keke

SEUNGRI'S MISSION: FIND DARA NOONA A BOYFRIEND

>>> this one is a DARAGON fic... (COMPLETE)

I NEED A GIRL

SHOUTOUT:

@KHEEM920503 – kapatid!!  Too early for that…haha and you can’t take Jae home..he’s mine!! Haha…

Thanks to:

myjoyce1986, sujukat, BJVIP4ever, BBlover12, advfanatic, jepoknat, iamjennielee, Paulineflores, bijabbers, dizzyventura, lyusdr, yuno1234, Tabimuchere, Alone18, kpoplover123098, blue_rogue, VictoryUra, roxiojojo, jagiya0110, kathypufi, butterfinger, Rawr_Tabi, Dariaheart21, x0xlilpunkx0x, kwinna, aktf_lola97, Jaennah, cherrymint, michirugin99, roxijojo, belleblas, amership, K-pop-obsessed, choi_hyeonji, abya01, heebcullenli, insaned28, Crazy4dara, kjll9922, yamapi4ever, chic_chick, -MilkMelody-, darahae0416, sydneymarie, iamjennielee, kathypufi

i love yah guys!! mwuaaaaahhh!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

@anjellie_ka