i.

Taking SHINee

 

"Get out of the way, losers!" Kira screamed as some of her friends pushed Devon and Gabby aside. They couldn't care less though. They were used to these types of things happening everyday.

"So, have you heard of Dazzling Girl yet?" Devon asked as they entered the cafeteria. Gabby suddenly went to ultra fangirl mode the moment she heard about the new SHINee song they were talking about.

"Oh yes yes yes! I even saw the short PV already! my gosh, Jonghyun was flawless!" Gabby remarked, staring dreamily into space.

"Oh please, Onew's cooler." Devon retorted as she grabs a ham sandwich. Gabby stared at her and gave a poker face. When it comes to biases, they really can't really agree on one.

"Okay, okay. Sorry for offending you and your Jonghyun..." Devon said, realizing Gabby's sour mood.

They sat on one of the many chairs of the cafeteria and talked about the assignments, and of course, SHINee.

If there is one (or rather two) person in the world that you could an ultimate, weird, and radical fan of SHINee, it would be Devon Kim and Gabriela Moon. They've known SHINee, since forever. Partly because according to Devon's aunt, one of their relatives is really good friends with Taemin's mother, so there was a small possibility that Devon and Taemin had met, maybe when they were little. Devon was the one who introduced SHINee to Gabby, a KPOP addict, after meeting her during the time of SHINee's debut. That's when they instantly became best friends.

Suddenly, Kira appears again with her gang of bishes.

"Hey Dev!" she called. "Didn't you know I'm secretly meeting SHINee's Onew? Oh come on, give up on him already, because soon enough he's gonna be my boyfriend." she said in the most annoying tone.

Devon and Gabby have mastered the way on how to ignore Kira Song, the biggest bully in school. Sure, what she said might be true, since her dad's an owner of one infamous Entertainment Company in Seoul, Domino Entertainment. But Kira's known to be a big fat liar, so there's also the possibility that what she's saying isn't true. Devon tried to think of the positives. When Kira left, Gabby threw a major fit.

"Oooh, that girl!" she growled. "If ever I became more powerful than her, I'm gonna do this!" she grabbed the ham sandwich that Devon was about to eat and squished it, turning it into a flat, lifeless sandwich. Devon laughed.

"Really Gabby... Of all the things you could victimize, why in the world did you squished my sandwich?" she asked, pointing to the wasted sandwich on Gabby's hands. She awkwardly laughed and gave it back to Devon.


 

It was already dismissal, and Devon and Gabby met at the school entrance. They heard the other students, talking about a sponsored concert, but they didn't mind it much. If it wasn't about SHINee, it was crap.

"Hey, be sure to send me assignments okay?" Gabby waved goodbye as she rode on her skateboard. Devon waved back and proceeded walking to her house. When she arrived, she saw that her little sister Danielle was practically jumping everywhere, and she was so close to breaking a vase, if Devon hadn't catch it on time.

"Danielle Kim!" she shouted. Danielle stopped at her tracks and raised her eyebrows at Devon. Sure, she's younger, but she was treated as the older child, because their mother trusts that she won't set the house on fire. Devon can be a klutz sometimes too...

"What are you doing jumping all around the place? It's not even new year yet." she said, indicating their yearly tradition of jumping in new year so they can get taller.

"That's not why I'm jumping unnie. Haven't you heard of SM Entertainment's newest promo? It was so perfect, and it had the right timing, since the school's annual fair is arriving!" she squealed. Devon covered her ears. Well, there is one more person who likes SHINee more than her... It was little Dani.

"Why don't you just spill the beans instead of saying useless stuff?" Devon asked excitedly.

"Okay, so here is the official flier. I happened to read it when a student posted it up on the bulletin board on our floor. You're floor is 3 floors higher than mine, so you probably weren't able to get one."

"Just say it!" Devon screamed, causing Dani to get startled.

"Geez, you're so hot headed. Alright, here it goes."

Students, want to have an unforgettable time of your life before the Christmas break? Well then, join SM Entertainment's "Greener World with SHINee World" where the school with the most collected plastic bottles gets to have a free SHINee Concert, sponsored by SM Entertainment! So what are you waiting for? To join, register here: www.greenerworldshineeworld.com.kr and more details on SHINee's official me2DAY account. Have fun SHawols, and make this the best thing that happened before Christmas Break. Students, Hwaiting!

After Dani read the flier, Devon's mouth was practically hanging on the ground. She couldn't move a single muscle in her body, due to excitement, thrill, and of course, too much fangirl stuff running through her head. Her phone rang, and she checked the caller ID. It was Gabby.

She probably knew about this sponsored concert too by now...

She immediately picked up her phone, only to turn it off again after hearing Gabby's ear piercing shriek on the other end. If she could, she'd scream out loud too, and be like "I THANK THE HEAVENS AND THE GODS FOR BRINGING ME GOOD LUCK!"

After a few minutes, Gabby called again. Devon made sure her ears will be safe so she put the phone in speaker mode.

"O. M. G. Devon Faith Kim. You know what this means do you?" she said from the other line.

"I know. We should tell the whole neighborhood about this! It's a good thing there's only one school in this neighborhood, because there will be less competition." Devon said.

"You have the greatest brain evar Devon! Tomorrow, let's announce it in school, so they can help-"

"woah woah woah, wait a minute? Announce? Us? Uh, no way Gab, I don't wanna get soaked in ketchup again." Devon hesitated, remembering the time when she announced to the school about SHINee's Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung's relationship.

"I know that not all people in the campus like KPOP, but so what? Besides, you have me, unlike before that you were alone that time. So if you get drenched in ketchup, then I would be too." Gabby assured her. She smiled at Gabby's sweetness.

"So... what are you planning to do anyway?" she asked, turning Gabby into a complete hysteria.

"Okay, so here's the plan... make sure you tell this to Dani too alright! Okay, so...." Gabby said, as she and Devon decided on what tactics to do. They have to win this thing. For the love of SHINee.


 

Key sighed as he read the flier for the nth time.

"And why must we agree to this again?" he asked. Onew flicked him in the head.

"Don't be such a diva Key. It could help save the world, why must you be so ignorant now?" he said as he rests his head on the pillow of their minivan.

Key rolled his eyes on Onew.

Aish, can someone tell me who named you Tofu Onew? You're as hard as a rock Lee Jinki. Always so serious, it's not even funny...

Jonghyun was looking at the flier too.

"You know we should retake this picture... My nose looks bigger here..." he suggested.

"Aish! Kim Jonghyun!" Key screamed. Jonghyun's eyes widened.

"Yah! How dare you yell at me?!" he erupted, thrashing from Minho's grip, which was blocking himself between Key and Jonghyun.

And whoever said Jonghyun was a nice person? Oh please, such a short tempered, big nose freak... Key said in his mind.

Taemin was staring at Key, who was looking at him like he has seen a ghost.

Lee Taemin... the quiet one. He doesn't usually speak off cam, and he had a habit of hiccupping every now and then. There's nothing to even be nervous about...

Taemin broke off of his trance and noticed that Key was eyeing him.

"Kibum hyung... is something the matter?" he asked seriously. Key smiled and shook his head no. Taemin then returned to daydreaming (or rather nightdreaming, since it was already night...)

Lastly, Key looked at Minho, who was on the process of pissing Onew off.

"Hyung, Why is 6 afraid of seven? because 0f 789! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you get it? 7 ate 9? ha ha ha ha ha ha!" he laughed annoyingly.

Key covered his ears in annoyance then glared at Minho.

Flaming Charisma my poop. This guy can make any person wanna jump off a cliff... Always trying to be the funniest... Aigoo...

Then Key thought of all the times they had together, from 2008 to present, even during the time they were trainees. They never were like this before. Minho always embodied the Flaming Charisma attitude. Onew was always so giddy and smiling faced. Key was always such a diva... Well, he's still one now... Jonghyun never even got mad for once before, and Taemin was always so talkative, talking about a girl, a relative of his mom's friend. He always said how he looks at her from afar, and how he badly want to confess that he liked him.

Maybe it was because of stress that we've been like this... Also add the fact that some fans expect too much of us, physically, mentally and emotionally. It's exhausting pretending to be someone we're not too you know...

He sighed as he looked at the flier once again.

"So, are you ready for another crazy mob after the winner had been chosen?" he asked. Everyone nodded unenthusiastically except for one; Onew.

Key understood why he wasn't so happy about performing outside of music shows and MVs... But only SHINee knows what secret he had....


A/N: Diva Key's mind for the win. Subscribe button's missing, I don't know why. Subscribe and comment, SHINee hwaiting!