The First Battle

Operation : Protect the Earthling Girl

Aeya's POV

 

"Excuse me, who are you?" I asked, making the six of them laughed with my irrelevant question. I scrunched my nose in annoyance. Who sane man alien will laughed like hyena infront of a girl? Ohh come on~ Manners, please, aliens! Manners~

"Mama!"  the twelve shouted at me as they ran towards my direction, pulling me away from the six hotties who are still laughing their asses off.

"Back-Off!" Kris hissed as he pushed the guy nearest to him.

The guy didn't budge but just stepped back and smiled at Kris like a fool.

"Oooooh~ It's Mr. On-The-Wings-Of-Love," the guy said knowingly. He chuckled a little before wagging his finger before Kris. "You should respect the elders, Kris. Your parents will be disappointed with you,"

Kris glared at him furiously as he gripped his knuckles, wanting to punch the life out of the man. Good thing, Luhan stepped front and bowed at them like a prince for greetings.

"Greetings, my dear Exotics," Luhan said before standing up. "We are here in Planet Earth for a mission to protect our Mama. Can I ask what's your motive here in Planet Earth?" he asked the six hotties.

The tallest guy seemed to be pleased by Luhan's attitude so he started to pat Luhan's right cheek with such strength. I thought everything was okay at that moment. Until, Luhan gripped his arm and twisted it on his back. I started to panic as the other five of them withdraw their swords while the eleven on my side made their symbols glow.

"From Planet Mato, huh? Trying to fool us that you're one of us?" Luhan hissed on the ear of his captive. "No Exotic will harm their Mama like that, Fool!" he said before pushing the man on his hold to the other five.

The man came tumbling with his fellow aliens before he glowered in anger at Luhan and to us. He was about to charge at Luhan but Luhan used his power and threw the man on the other side of the building, creating a loud thud as the man hits the wall.

I can feel the tension in the air and I glanced at Tao who looks paler than ever. He probably felt my eyes on him so he raised his brow at me.

"How long could you finish this battle?" I asked Tao in a whisper, though I know all twelve of them could hear it clearly.

Tao smirked at me arrogantly before answering, "About ten seconds," he said, making the other chuckled by his clever response. I sighed deeply.

"Then, I'll just close my eyes and count to ten. This battle should finish as soon as I opened my eyes," I said in a childish manner.

"Sure~" Tao replied.

I closed my eyes as darkness greeted me with my own eyes. I can feel the glowing warmth around me.

"Ten . . . " I started to count.

There was a gush of wind suddenly at my side, a thunder roaring above me, the coldness of a blizzard surrounding me, the angry crackle of the fire, the danger threat of water, the roaring sound of the earth, and a telepathic sound waving in my ears.

"Nine . . ."

All that I mention suddenly disappear on my side then was followed by a series of clanking sound and different music of the elements of the Universe.

"Eight . . ."

Crappp! Why did I close my eyes!? I should have seen them fight!

"Seven . . . "

The fight continued and I started to get worry as I heard some familiar voices gasping for air and groaning in pain. I thought they will finish it in ten seconds?!

"Six . . . "

This is weird! But, I can feel something gushing on me. I can feel it's a weapon that is intend to end my life so I opened my eyes but darkness greeted me again. Craappp! Am I blind now?

"Mama," somebody whispered at my ear. "Continue counting. No cheating," his breath tickling my ears.

Ooooohh~ Goosebumps~ And I'm loving iiiiiit!

I closed my eyes again. Then, he spoke again, "Don't worry. I'm here to protect you,"

"Five . . . "

As I closed my eyes, I felt that person uncovered my closed eyes and started to withdraw away from me.

"Four . . ."

I can hear no sound anymore. No serious clanking of the metals and no angry sound of the elements of the Universe.

"Three . . ."

Dead Silence again~ What the!? Are they dead? Did they die? Or am I the one who died since it's dead peaceful?

"Two . . . "

I heard some giggling and snickering around me and I started to get worry. Ohhmygosshh! What's happening!?

"One . . . "

I opened my eyes with worry, searching for those twelve idiots who have probably died in the battle. But, what I saw made me jumped in shock.

 

"Miss Kim Aeya, you're sleeping again in my class," our professor said, making some of my classmates looked at me with questioning eyes. I blinked at him at numerous times, trying to register on my mind what happened.

Was it just a dream? Is the whole Exo thingy just a dream? Did they died? WHAT HAPPENED!!!??

"Well, Miss Kim," my professor said, breaking my thoughts and pulling me in reality once again.

"M-mianhe, Mr. Oh," I said as I bowed at him for apology.

"Detention later . . . " he said before turning his back at me to write something on the board.

I sat back on my seat and tried my best to concentrate in class but I found my mind drifting to the EXO thingy once again.

Was it really just a dream?

Without me noticing, I dropped my pen on the floor. I was about to take it when it suddenly floats on the air and landed infront of my desk.

I didn't shout, scream, jump or any crazy things that my mind want me to do. But, I only realize one thing. TELEKINESIS!!! Luhan's power.

"Don't sleep in class next time," someone said. "Mama," he whispered.

I swear, the hairs on my back suddenly stood up as I turned my head towards the origin of the voice. I looked at the man, smiling at me.

"Did you have a nice dream?" he continued to ask.

"Lay . . ?" I whispered. I looked behind him and found the others.

Chanyeol is waving at Baekhyun like an idiot, Baekhyun is smiling sweetly at him, Luhan resting his pretty face on his opened palm, Kai yawning in boredom, D.O diligently taking down notes, Suho reading a book, Chen is playing tic-tac-toe by himself, Xiumin puffing his cheeks, Tao clicking his tongue, Kris with his face on and Sehun with his plain face.

Am I dreaming? Again!?

"BWOOOOOO!?" I shouted as soon as I realized that the twelve of them is smiling at me in my class. IN MY CLASS!!??!

They all looked at me and so are my classmates.

"Miss Kim, detention NOW!"

That's the last thing I heard before everything black out.


 

Thank you for reading this chapter.

By the way, I would like to advertise my new story. :]

Shameless Author~ :P

Here's my New Story: Hi Boyfriend, I'm inlove with your Bestfriend.

Please subscribe and I promise I'll do my best!

I still have no subbies in there. T^T Spare me some subbies.

God Bless. :]