*BONUS STORY*

Operation : Protect the Earthling Girl

"WHERE ARE WE?!" Sehun shouted as he observed his surroundings.

The sweet smell of cotton candy lingering on his nose is long gone. The gray walls were replaced by buildings. The rising sun on the window was turned into a full moon shining on the sky. And the lady they need to protect becomes a tower.

The others looked suprised and shocked at the same time. They were about to punished the human girl who offended their Mama but they found themselves surrounded by tall skyscrapers and a very unusual tower.

However, Kai was still for a moment, trying to think what had happened. He knew that he is the only one who has the power to bring them in this place.

He closed his eyes for a minute when a sudden voice popped on his head.

"Then, I bet you don't know how to snap like this . . . . "

The voice echoed on his mind. His eyes opened wide with the sudden realization that their Mama had just tricked him. AeYa tricked him. He was tricked by a human girl. He, the toughest among the twelve, was humiliated by a wimp girl. He was [Yeah! I got the picture!] . . . .

"!" he muttered out of his breath as he ruffled his hair in irritation.

The others looked at him curiously, wondering why their tough maknae is in that condition. Baekhyun decided to ask since he knew that only Kai has the power to transfer from places to places.

"Hey Kai! What's happening? Why are we here?" Baekhyun asked.

"She tricked me," Kai confessed in anger. "Aish! Wait for me, Aeya!" he shouted as he snapped his fingers.

 

He snapped his fingers again.

 

And again.

 

Again.

 

Again.

 

A-[We got the picture!]

 

Kai looked at his hands in confusion. What's happening? Why can't he used his powers?

"What is happening here? Why can't I used my powers?" he asked the others as he looked at them with wide eyes.

The others were alarmed by the situation. If Kai can't use his powers, then this is a serious situation. Here they are in the other ends of the world, away from the person they need to protect.

"Wait a minute, where's Tao?" Suho asked out of the blue. The others realized the disappearance of the Wushu Maknae and they begin to panicked more.

"Stop panicking! I discovered now why Kai's power is useless," Kris shouted to his brothers. "Kai," he called out. "What's the weakness of your power?" he asked him.

"What do you mean?? I don't have--"

"JUST SPILL IT!" Kris shouted in annoyance. Kai maybe an arrogant bastard but his shell cracked when he heard Kris shouting in anger.

"Time Control," Kai muttered. After the words spilled out of his mouth, the realization hit him and the missing pieces of the puzzle were found.

"Now, you all get it," Kris said as he observed the expressions of his brothers. "Kai accidentally teleported us in the midst of nowhere while Tao was left behind with Mama. The question is why will Tao use his powers?" Kris asked.

The other gaped in shock and frustration.

"Don't tell me Mama is in trouble," Lay asked in fear and shock.

"No! We can't lose her again," D.O said as he walked back and forth on his place.

"We need to go back," Luhan offered his idea.

"But, how? With Kai's disability to use his powers, we can't go back," Sehun reasoned out.

The others begin to argue what will do. Ten mouths spurting nonsense words is not helping to smooth the situation. Chen who is quietly calming down his brothers gets irritated and annoyed.

The loud boom of the thunder made the bickering people shut their mouth.

"All of you should stop sprting nonsense and bicker like children," Chen said in anger.

"Why are you so calm? Can't you see we're in trouble? Our Mama and Tao might be in danger," Chanyeol said.

"I'm also in panic but I don't show it! Now, we only have one power that could bring us back," Chen said as he eyed a particular person from the crowd.

"What is it?" the others asked in unison.

"The power of flight," he said as he found the eyes of Kris looking back at him in shock.

"Ohhh! So, you want me to carry all of you one by one?" Kris asked in confirmation. The others nodded. "No, thank you," Kris answered with his betchyy face.

"But, Kris~" Xiumin whined.

"NO." Kris said.

"They might be in danger." Lay convinced him once more.

"Nuh-uh." Kris said.

"Gege, just this once. Help us. We need to save Mama and your precious dongsaeng," Sehun said, using Chinese word to sooth the Duizhang.

"A big NO." Kris said. "Seriously, you want me to carry you one by one? Are you retarded? I won't do that!" Kris said in finality.

"FINE. Then, call your dragon, Kris," Suho said in a challenged tone.

"WHAT!?" Kris asked in an alarmed tone.

"I said, summon your dragon. We will ride your dragon," Suho said with a confident smile yet he is still challenging Kris to summon his dragon.

"Yeah! Hyung is right! Summon your dragon, Gege," Sehun said in glee. The other people crowded to Kris as they convinced him to summoned his dragon.

Suho watched Kris' face begin to pale. He smirked at the scene before him. He wanted to save their Mama badly and if unveiling Kris' secret is the only way, he will take the chance.

"Well, Kris," Suho said, pressing Kris to pressure. Kris sighed in annoyance as he lift his body on air.

"You wished for it," Kris murmured as his body was lifted by the air.

He chanted some spells in concentration. A gush of fire enveloped him and faded, only to revealed a huge creature.

image

"Finally! We're going--" Luhan was interrupted when the dragon suddenly spoke.

"WHERE.THE..AM.I??" the dragon cursed loudly as he looked on his surroundings. Seeing the face of his owner made its blood boil more.

"YAH! YOU KREASEE, WHY DO YOU SUMMON ME???" the dragon asked in annoyance as it loomed its head to the expressionless being infront of him.

"I didn't summon you. THEY summoned you," Kris said as he pointed at the ten people below.

The dragon looked at the 'they' that Kris is pertaining to. It only recognized Suho from the sea of the coward crowd.

"TELL ME WHAT DO YOU WANT," the dragon asked the others in its huge voice. The others coward in fear as they find themselves backing away from the dragon. Suho is the only one who is brave enough to step forward to speak since he knew the dragon and its relationship with its master.

"Is it okay if you let us ride you?" Suho politely asked with an endearing smile.

The dragon looked at Suho with disbelief. The others were in shock and wants to banged their leader for saying such a rude sentence at an ill-tempered dragon. Kris just rolled his eyes. They asked for it, he said to himself.

All of them jumped in shock when they heard the dragon laughed out loud.

"Are you serious?" the dragon asked Suho sarcastically. "Of course, you can!" the dragon said while showing his back to them, shocking the others.

"What did he just said?" Chanyeol asked.

Suho smiled sweetly at the dragon. He turned to the other members and nod at them.

"Come on, guys," Suho said. The others stood in awe as they let their feet dragged them to the dragon's back. Kris rolled his eyes for the nth time as he went to climb to his dragon.

"Not you, Kris," the dragon roared as soon as he sensed his master climbing up.

"Why?" Kris asked.

"You can fly," the dragon said.

"But I'm your master!" Kris roared back.

"I don't care!" the dragon said.

"I said--" Kris was cut off. The dragon flies away from him, leaving him alone standing.

"Aissshh! Prepared yourself to be roasted," Kris muttered as he follow the huge creature behind.

 


 

Everyone! I'm back! Haha. Such a long time since I updated. =____=

Okay. To clear everything, Kris can't tame his dragon but Suho can. So, that's the reason why the dragon is kind towards Suho.

Comments are super duper loveeeeeeee. (^_____^)v