forgotten -2

Remember Forever

 

Hyorin made her way back to her apartment. It’s not like she doesn’t own a car. she just decided to walk back. Who knows when she will get an opportunity like this to walk back home like normal people. She didn’t expect any paparazzi stalking her when she debuted. she never expected to be famous. But eeh, who knows right? She walks slowly putting her hand in her pocket studying each store she goes through. She saw a music store and make a stop in front of the glass window. She slowly studies the piano they were selling for a low price. It looks a little old.

The shop rings as she enters the store. Her eyes never leaving the piano.

“Welcome miss, how can I help you?” the owner make his way near her. he looks like his in his late forties maybe.

“I'm just looking around.” Hyorin said sitting down in front of the piano. Her finger slowly touching the key. There was still a little dust on the piano. she press down the key, it made a low sound.

Flashback

“Jonghyun, this isn’t funny. Turn on the lights”

Suddenly the light came on and there was Jonghyun in the middle of the stage sitting in front of their favorite piano. The piano which made her fall in love with him. The piano which led them to touch their hands together whenever she hits the wrong key. Sometime she would hit the wrong key by accident just so Jonghyun would hold her skinny little fingers.

Jonghyun looked at her where she stood still at the auditorium door slowly making her way one step after another down the stair.

Then he started playing the piano. nothing better < [click click ;) ]

The song rings in her head. The words lingers, his voice. Beautiful voice like an angel makes her heart melt.

He knows how much she loves the song.

It always appeared before me
Your face, I remember
My heart that stopped short
You spitefully took my dysfunctional heart
And with your bright smile
That's how you easily opened my heart

It's true, that is how I became your man
All my unpleasant memories, I no longer recall
Because the hand that holds me tight
is as warm as spring

And now like a dream my heart
has gradually stopped by your side
Without awakening for a single moment,
I dream an endless dream

And now like breathing, 
if you were to always rest by my side
if you were to always remain this way

“Nothing better, nothing better than you” he made eye contact with her. Still going on playing the piano.  Her mind suddenly went blank nothing was in it except for him.

She is now in front of the stage looking up the beautiful boy singing his heart out to her. The boy taking glances towards her making sure she truly understands what his trying to tell her through this song.

And now like a dream, My heart
in your embrace, is held still
Without awakening for a single moment,
I dream an endless dream

And now like breathing, 
if you were to always rest by my side
if you were to always remain this way
nothing better nothing better than you
nothing better nothing better than you

nothing better nothing better than you

She couldn’t move even a bit. She was so mesmerized by his voice. Jonghyun finishes the song with a shy smile formed slowly on his lips. Shy of what his going to do next for her. She can feel tears building up in her eyes. But she won’t let it slip down her cheek. She clapped her hands softly.

“That was beautiful, the most beautiful thing I ever heard” Jonghyun smiled and hold out his hand to her. She holds onto his hand and she can feel Jonghyun holding on to hers tightly. Jonghyun slowly walk her up the stairs to the stage and stands her in front of him.

“I … I... “Jonghyun stutter, he was afraid of asking her the question.

“What is it?” Hyorin waited for him to speak up and she was hoping that he would tell that he felt the same way towards her to.

“Would you always rest by my side, would you always remain this way with me” Jonghyun noted back the lyric of the song.  Hyorin look at him in the eyes. He look really sincere, maybe he really does like her after all.

“Hyorin, we’ve been hanging out for a couple of months now. I’ve meet a lot of girls in my life, and it was fun”

Just hearing the word ‘girls’ already made her want to kick him but before she could roll her eyes Jonghyun grabbed her hand holding it tight.

“But, none of those girls made me feel like you do” Hyorin’s heart skip a beat. She’s been waiting, aching, dying for this moment right here.

“I like you. A lot. Nobody made me feel this way ever before. Every time you’re with me I feel like dying of happiness. That’s why you see me skipping classes just to get to rehearsal the same time as you”

“But you told me you had no classes”

Jonghyun smirk. “I was lying”

Jonghyun push her hair back and caressed her pink cheek.

“And I know how much you love to hear me sing and I love singing for you, and I want to sing for you forever”

That was it, that made Hyorin heart jumped she couldn’t feel much happier. She held Jonghyun’s hand tighter. Looking into his eyes, she smiled to him.

“I will always be here listening to you. And you don’t have to skip classes anymore. I’ll make time for you from now on. Is that what you’re asking for?”  Jonghyun laugh

“No, I'm asking for you to be my girl. Would you?”

Hyorin feel like she was in heaven. Finally, her dream was coming true.

“Yes, millions and millions of yes!”

Jonghyun jumped and pull her into a hug. He buried his face into her shoulder. Hyorin couldn’t stop smiling she hugged his new boyfriend tightly.

“You are now my baby” Jonghyun poked her nose.

“Oh and I got you something” Jonghyun pull out a small box and opened it. It was a necklace with two pendants on it. One of it was a letter J. Hyorin knew straight away it stands for his name the other one was a music note.

“This would let people know that you’re Kim jonghyun’s. The J stands for me obviously and the music note stands for my love for singing. Song Hyorin, you are my new inspiration”

He wore the necklace for her and gave her a peck on her forehead.

“I love you already song Hyorin” he said his thumb playing with her chin

“And I love you since the first time I heard you sing”

End of flashback

Her tears slowly dropping down her cheeks hitting the piano keys. She slowly plays the piano. Playing what she remembered that has been told by Jonghyun. She stops in the middle of the song. didnt want the tears to keep on falling if she goes on.

“You play the piano miss?” the owner asks her.

“Not really, only a bit. A friend taught me how to play this particular song”

“Nothing better is it? Is that’s the song name? It’s a good song. Can I ask why a young girl like you is interested in an old piano like this?”

Hyorin look at the owner and shrugged.

“Yeah, its nothing better. It just looks similar to the piano I used to play with back in my school days.”

Hyorin decided to go home since it’s late. And she got a whole load of schedule a head of her tomorrow. She needs a goodnight sleep tonight. Hoping she will get some good rest and maybe keep her mind of him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 now playing - riding the train byyy IU                                                                                                                                                     

god i love that girl so freaking much :* 

 

hihi ^^ how was it? you like it? hmm, i hope you do, if you dont, i'll be crying myself to sleep tonight :'(                                                              

god, i dont feel comfortable, i feel like somethings wrong with my english -.- need to take more english classes. well do subscribe if you like and comment ! thank youuuuu ~ 

oh yeah, JONGHYUN NOTHING BETTER ! DIES X__X