forgotten-3

Remember Forever

 

Hyorin woke up at the sound of her alarm. She hit her alarm clock shut. She stretched her body knowing it’s going to be along day and a dreadful one. She took a shower and gets ready for her photo shoot. Just wearing shorts and a big sweater and some accessories. Grabbing her chucks at the corner and slip into it.  She walks outside of her apartment and into her parking lot.

She drove her car to where the studio was. She has been shooting for the film for three months.  Three whole months and it was the most amazing thing she ever experienced. She gets to travel to new places and meet new people. The director and cast were the friendliest people she met and she grew closer with them. She loves acting more than anything now and she never wants to quit. She use to thing that it was a waste of her time. But until she found a thing that she could interpret her feelings to and just let go.

She parks her car in front of the studio and got out of the car. her manager is already there waiting for her.

“Look at you, ready to be a star huh?” he said playfully hitting her fedora. She stares at him and then smiles.

“My hair is a mess, so I need something to cover it” she said with a pout. He looks at her and sticks his tongue out.Shin hoseok that’s his name. They knew each other during her trainee days. hoseok is 23 years old. 2 years older than Hyorin. And they were close like siblings. And ehem, he was good looking of course. Hyorin always wonder why in the world is he working as a manager while he could end up like her being an actor or model or something.

“Okay come on, you need to get your hair and makeup ready” he put his arm around Hyorin’s shoulder and walks into the studio.

Hyorin was there sitting alone in the dressing room. The photo shoot just ended and her hair and makeup was still on but she managed to change back to her normal clothes. Playing with her phone, just scrolling down the dresses that have sent for her to wear to the premiere. Hoseok came in with a water bottle.

“Here you go” hoseok hand in her the water bottle.

“Thanks” Hyorin took a sip and goes through the list of dresses again.

“Anything interesting?” hoseok said now pulling a chair beside her.

“I don’t know. I don’t know what to do or what to say or where to walk or whatsoever! Hoseok, I'm scared, what if I fell flat on my face.  and the premier is this Saturday and today is Thursday. I have only one day left. I don’t know what to do” Hyorin voice sounded shaky and she looks like she was about to cry.

Hoseok laugh and pull her in for a hug.

“You worry too much. Its okay, everything’s going to be fine. Just relax. I got everything under control.  Okay? Trust me”

Hyorin back up and look at him.

“Really? Like it’ll be fine, nothing’s going to happened”

“Yes, really!” hoseok pokes her nose. Hyorin smiled and got up from her chair.

“Come on hoseok, we have a lot of things to do today rite?”

“Why are you calling me by my name. You know I'm 2 years older than you.” He said crossing his arm.

Hyorin roll her eyes and grab for her stuff.

“I don’t know, its tacky, I’ve known you for so long and I’ve been calling you by your name all this time and now you’re asking why?” Hyorin laugh

“And aren’t you suppose to be my manager, why am I the one asking you to come with me for the next schedule”

“Haish, you. Come on lets go.” Hoseok pulls Hyorin out of the room and out into the car park for the next event.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The shinee boys were sitting in the living room watching TV. They just finished up a show earlier and now it’s time for them to relax. Key keeps on changing the channel which annoyed Minho.

“God, stop it key! “ Minho grabbed the remote and changed the channel finally sticking onto one channel.

“Rude much” key said hitting Minho.

Onew on the other hand was sleeping on the floor. He was too tired and just dozes off asleep. Jonghyun keep on hitting him, asking him to sleep in the room.

“Hyung hyung! Wake up. Hyung, Go sleep in the room” Jonghyun said smacking his tummy.

“Jonghyun stop it. I'm not sleeping. I’m just laying down for awhile. Please leave me alone.” Onew said mumbling turning to the other side.

“Okay hyung, whatever you say.” Jonghyun got up and went to the kitchen.

Taemin was sitting there staring blankly at the TV while his ears are hurting from Minho and key’s bickering.

“Taeminnieee you want your banana milk?” Jonghyun scream from the kitchen

“Yeah sure hyung”

Taemin eyes were suddenly in shocked when he saw a familiar figure on the TV.

“Noona” that came out louder than he thought. Now Minho and keys eyes were on Taemin then shifted to the TV.

“Hyorin noona” Minho and key both said at the same time. Onew was still unaware of this. He was still sleeping drooling almost. Jonghyun heard them and made his way to the living room drinking his soda and the other holding taemin’s banana milk.

Jonghyun suddenly spit his water out. Taemin watched him his eyes widened.

“No, that couldn’t be...”  Jonghyun whisper in disbelieve on what he just saw.

“Hyung isn’t that Hyorin noona?” Taemin asked Jonghyun. Jonghyun was still watching the trailer for her new movie. His mouth is basically open. A fly could have fly in it.

“Look at her, she’s hot” Jonghyun couldn’t believe that was coming out of keys mouth. He never called anyone hot unless they really are. Jonghyun couldn’t deny it, she look a lot different than the last time he saw her. Yeah, what key said, hot.

“She’s finally acting” Jonghyun said his eyes never leaving the TV. Then the front door was barged in by their manager. His hands were full with plastic bags. It was lunch time, and their manager had promised to buy them lunch.

“Okay, you’re going to that premiere on Saturday” their manager said pointing to the TV and settling the plastic bag on the table.

The boys were celebrating that they get to see the new movie on the day it was released and with the stars but they were more excited seeing their noona.

Jonghyun on the other hand looks lost. He doesn’t know whether he should be happy or not.

“The new girl Hyorin isn’t she something” their manager spoke winking. Jonghyun felt like burning up, he was still standing there as he stares down on the floor.

“Hyung you okay?” Taemin say tugging on Jonghyun’s shirt. He was so lost. It’s been almost 3 years since he left her. Now seeing her again after those years how the hell is he going to face her.

“What happened to both of you?” key ask Jonghyun. Jonghyun finally looking up at key and wanders around the living room, not sure where to go.

“I-I …, Taemin here’s your milk” Jonghyun hand in his milk and back away to the room.

“What’s wrong with him?” the manager asks.

“Hyorin noona use to be jonghyun’s girlfriend. But it ended. Hyung never really talk about what happened to them.” Taemin said drinking his milk.

“Yeaah, she use to visit us a lot when were a trainee. But after we debuted we never saw or heard of her again. When we ask Jonghyun what happened to her. Well, Jonghyun would suddenly burst his anger out at us” key said making hand movements for some effect.

“I bet Onew hyung knows what happened.” Minho said looking at Onew

“Leave it would you, he doesn’t want to talk about it so let it be” Onew said waking up, rubbing his eyes.

“But I miss her. I don’t get why she suddenly left, did Jonghyun hyung broke up with her?” Taemin said looking at the leader.

Onew made his way next to Taemin and scrunches taemin’s hair.

“Sometime you have to make sacrifices for your dream”

“Is that why Jonghyun broke up with her?” Key ask

“Just …, let’s not talk about it behind his back” Onew said standing up and made his way to the bathroom. But before he could go, his manager called out for him.

“Ne, hyung?” Onew ask his manager.

“Since Jonghyun is no longer in the game, why don’t you try asking her out.”

Onew chuckle, rubbing the back of his head.

“Yaah, how about us?” Key screams.

“Haish, you kids are no match with Onew.” Their manager said.

Key rolled his eyes while Taemin and Minho didn’t really pay any attention to their little conversation.

“Three years, that’s how long their relationship was. Don’t you think it’s inappropriate for me to just barge in?”

“Does he care?”

Onew look at his manager and shrugged.

“I don’t know hyung.” And walk away to the bathroom.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 now playing - supa dupa diva dal shabet   

hope it was okay? no?

comments and do subscribe ^^

oh, and that shin hoseok is one hot thing huh? yup, thats his real name. you can search for him at ulzzang site. i was going through this site when i stumble upon his beautiful picture :3 eeeeek, dreamy ! 

SHINee <3 lol randomness :p actually, taemin is my first bias in shinee then comes jonghyun ! i dont know why i wanted to wirte a jonghyun fic so badly :D i hope its okaay <3

tell me, whos your SHINee bias? oh, and CHO KYUHYUN is my ultimate bias :3