Giggles

Giggles

Giggles

Kyungsoo is pretty used to all the little quirks that the members have. From Joonmyun's face twitches from smiling too much to Baekhyun's incessant need to soak his hands in a milk bath three times a day, to Jongin's need to touch anyone's who's within arms reach from him, touches that sometimes border on ual harrassment to--of course no one probably cares about Sehun's Lu Han-centric brain anymore.

And then there's Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's quirks are interesting because Chanyeol is interesting. It's not just that he smiles so much that it makes people think his right eye is defective nor the fact that he claps /all the time/. It's the fact that Chanyeol /giggles/. The 185cm lug of a man actually giggles. It's ridiculous because /no one/ that tall and that big should giggle. No one. And not at a man.

Kyungsoo is very much a man, but Chanyeol giggles at him anyway.

And he giggles at him in the strangest of times, too.

Like the other day, when he was walking into the dorm and was startled when Baekhyun came bundling towards him. He had taken a step back, eyes so wide, because, well, Baekhyun can be scary when he wants to be. And Chanyeol friggin' giggled like a middle school girl.

Then there was that time when he was practicing his dance for one of their special stages, DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again, for the concert, and he heard a giggle right in the corner of the practice room. He had half a mind to tell him off right then, but he's a nice person and doesn't judge people's quirks.

"Why don't you just confront him about it?" Joonmyun says absently as he went through their schedule for the week.

"Can you promise me that he won't giggle when I talk to him?" Kyungsoo deadpans. "Because as much as I don't mind all of you guys and your quirks, I'm human too, and I--."

"He's always going to giggle when you're around no matter what," Jongin pipes in, splaying himself on Joonmyun's lap. "He's a lost cause."

Kyungsoo stares at him confusedly. "What are you talking about?"

"You're an idiot," Jongin singsongs. "That's your quirk."

Kyungsoo ignores Jongin for the rest of the day.


-


Kyungsoo is walking past Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's room when he hears /incessant/ giggling on the other side of the door. And being so curious, he opens the door quietly and peeks in just to see what the giggling fuss was about.

He sees Chanyeol seated in front of his laptop, looking at pictures of... /him/. Chanyeol is on the internet, scrolling through and giggling at pictures of Do Kyungsoo. Well, that certainly wasn't--then he remembers what Jongin had said.

He closes the door quietly behind him and goes to his room, a small smile on his face.


-


Chanyeol's mouth is wide open in shock and Kyungsoo thinks that this is an interesting development. Because no words, no form of giggling is coming out of it. He smirks as he advances on the taller male, who, in turn, stumbles backwards until his back hits the wall.

"What--what are you doing?" Chanyeol asks his voice high pitched.

"I was just thinking... I know what to do about that quirk of yours," Kyungsoo whispers as he stood on tiptoe, his words ghosting on Chanyeol's lips.

Chanyeol swallows, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down, and lets out a strangled yelp. "This--this is strangely--."

Kyungsoo presses his lips on Chanyeol's, effectively shutting him up. He opens his mouth a bit and allows Chanyeol to kiss him back, their lips sliding smoothly against each other's.

He then steps back, blinking, but a smirk is on his face. And Chanyeol is staring back at him, eyes wide, and mute. Kyungsoo thinks Joonmyun would be proud at how he confronted Chanyeol about his--

Chanyeol starts giggling. Like a crazy lunatic. Kyungsoo's looks on in horror as Chanyeol clutches his stomach as he falls to the ground, the giggling escalating to something like a fit.

"I've never felt like such a failure in my life," Kyungsoo groans, burying his face in his hands. He sighs and looks at Chanyeol. "What's the big deal? What's all of this about? I thought you had a crush on me that's why you've been giggling like--Chanyeol! Get up and stop it!" He stomps his foot for good measure.

This just sends another set of giggles through Chanyeol. But he gets up and tries to compose himself as he places his large hands on Kyungsoo's arms. Kyungsoo raises his eyebrows in anticipation for his explanation. Chanyeol lets out a giggle before shutting his mouth at Kyungsoo's exasperation.

"It's just that..." Chanyeol smiles. "Just..." He giggles.

"Oh for god's sake," Kyungsoo growls.

"You'rejustsocutelikesuperdupercuteandican't--" Chanyeol takes a deep breath, looking at Kyungsoo seriously. "Everything you do is super super cute. If you want me to stop giggling, I suggest you work on that."

"That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever--."

Chanyeol starts giggling again.

Kyungsoo glowers at him and kicks his shin for good measure.

Chanyeol never stops giggling.

Not even when Kyungsoo locks him in the closet.