Kris' Girl

Six

 

School finally ended and you struggled out of class and into the hallway.
 
You held you hand in front of your face, and examine the blurry image.
 
*Wow, I really can’t see clearly*
 
“Hey.” A voiced called to you. You turned around to find Kris staring down at you (this is because of his height, not as a metaphor). “If your going home, you could’ve  told me.”
 
“Why would I tell you?”
 
“I said I’d take you home.”
 
*What?*
 
“N-No! That’s okay!” You refused him.
 
*Who know what he might do?*
 
“You’re doubting me.” Kris said with a blank expression.
 
You jumped at his words
 *Can he hear my thoughts?!?”
 
“But…”
 
“Oh You two are going home together?” Chen said as he and the rest of Exo M walked up to you and Kris.
 
“I’m the one who broke her glasses, so I’m the one who will take her home.” Kris told his friends.
 
“I told you, you don’t…” 
 
“Chen throw me my bag.” Kris called.
 
Chen threw the bag that Kris, The bag made a jingling sound when Kris caught it.
 
*Jingle?*
 
“What are you doing?” You asked Kris who was now opening his bag on the ground and digging through it.
 
“For starters…” Kris pulled a dumbbell and handed it to you. 
“Here.”
 
“And this”
 
“Huh?”
 
“And this, and this.”
 
“H-Hey!”
 
You looked down at the random objects in your arms. 
 
“Wh- What the hell are these?!?”
You asked him unsure what to make of his actions.
 
Kris cleaned off his bag.
“If I try any weird stuff on you, you can attack me with those.”
You stared at Kris, as he turned his board back to you.
“So you’ll let me take you home, won’t you?”
 
You felt sorry towards Kris, after all he had only wanted to compensate for breaking your glasses. 
 
You walked up to him and dropped all his stuff into his bag.
“Okay. I don’t need any of this stuff.” You told him and helped him close his bag. “And I’ll agree to have you take me home for today.” 
 
“Got it. Princess.” Kris smiled.
 
*He’s probably… not such a bad guy after all.*
 
“Ohh!” A girl called. 
 
You turned to see a girl with dyed medium length hair, and false eyelashes. And her friend staring at you and Kris.
 
“Kris has a new girl with him!” She exclaimed
 
“Who is she?” Her friend added in.
 
“My girlfriend.” Kris answered the two girls.
 
“NO. I’M NOT!” you corrected him.
 
*and just when I was about to change my mind about this guy! I give up. I’m going home alone.*
 
“HAHA!” The girl let out obnoxiously. “What are you talking about? Kris, you’ve never had a steady girlfriend. Seriously, don’t get bound to just one girl. That would be lame.”
 
Kris’ expression became dark for a moment, then he raised his head, and smile at the girls. “Yeah. I Kn-”
 
“Why?” You cut him off. “Why would that be lame?”
 
“What…?” You caught the two girls off guard.
 
“If your serious about something, or really devoted to someone, isn’t it more cool?” You asked innocently “Am I wrong?” You asked yourself scratching your head.
 
The two girls turned to one another and whispered in each other’s ears. 
“This girl is wack.” 
 
“Let’s go.”
They ran off.
 
“What’s up with them?” You asked fumed. “You know, you’re at fault too.” You started to walk away.
 
“Huh?” Kris asked
 
“That forced smile is awkward beyond belief.” You confessed to him.
 
Kris quickly warped one of his hands around your throat. His long fingers, almost covering your whole neck.
“How, did you know I was forcing a smile?” He asked emotionlessly.
 
“What?” You asked frightened.
 *Did I piss him off?*
“Well I don’t have a specific reason… But… I just thought so.
Kris let go of your neck.
 
“Hmm, interesting.” He lightly tapped the back your head with the side of his fist.
 
Kris passed by you and walk ahead of you now.
 
*He was grinning so much just now… Hmm? Hmmmmm?*
 
“Opps! Didn’t I just miss my opportunity to become friends with those two?” You thought out loud.
 
“You don’t need to become friends with people like them.” Kris told you as the two of you exited the school.
 
“How come? But they’re the first girls I talked to!”
 
 
~The Next Day~
 
“Good Morning Princess!” Luhan, Xiumin, Lay, Chen, and Tao greeted you.
 
“Good Morning Everyone!” You replied back.
 
“How did it go yesterday?” Lay said as he walked over to you and smiled.
 
“How did what go?”
 
“Did Kris make a move on you?”
 
*A Move…* You froze.
 
“HUH?!? No, He just walked me home!”
 
“For real?” Xiumin asked.
 
“Amazing!” Luhan laughed.
 
*Is it really that surprising?*
 
“So does it mean, that he realizes that princess is different from other girls?” Tao asked his hyungs.
 
“But he’s so clumsy about this stuff!” Chen pointed out.
 
“What stuff?” You asked them, unable to understand what it is that they were talking about.
 
“Expressing Emotions.” The five of them answered in unison.
 
*Ah… Just as I thought…*
 
“I know that already, so don’t worry.” You smiled brightly at them.
 
*BA-BUMP*
 
Chen, and Luhan felt their hearts skip a beat.
 
*What is this…* they both thought as they stared at you gleaming at them.
 
 
You made your way down the hallway. You were too busy in your own thoughts to notice anything.
 
*It’s great to have friends. I’m jealous of Kris for having friends who know him so well…It makes me happy even though it’s about someone else.*
 
-Grab-
 
You felt a hand grab your arm. You turned and it was the girl from yesterday.
 
*She’s the girl from yesterday…*
 
 
“Do you know why you were brought out here?” She asked you.
 
The girl and her friends had brought you outside to the back of the school, and were now sending deathly glares at you, trapping you against a wall.
 
“Umm…You… want to become friends with me, right?” you asked.
 
“Huh? Their expressions changed, in confused stares.
 
“We didn’t get to talk much yesterday, so you want to talk to me more…” You gleamed happily, in your own delusions.
 
“NO WAY!” She said angrily.
 
You were shocked by her words.
*I’m wrong?!? Then why?*
 
“You’re annoying…You’re hanging around Kris all the time. Kris belongs to everyone, you idiot! Just because he talks to you a little, don’t get so big-headed about it!”
 
*Oh… So this is why they brought me here?
Uh-oh… I’m starting to get pissed.*
 
“ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?!” She yelled and threw her shoe at you.
 
“Shut up.” You snapped. “Kris this, Kris that, is that all you can say?”
 
“WHAT?!?”
 
“Don’t ‘what’ me! I’M ASKING YOU IF YOU’RE CAPABLE OF USING THE EFFORT YOU USED TO GET ME HERE TO DO COMETHING MORE PRODUCTIV, YOU AIRHEAD!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT, WHY DON’T YOU JUST GO AROUND AND TELL YOUR KRIS EXACTLY WHAT YOU TOLD ME!?!?! What we’re doing right now is pointless!”
You snapped at them. “Beside, it’s because of people like you who create their image of an ideal ‘Kris’, That he can’t even smile naturally any more!”
 
*GAH! It’s all his fault I’m going through this ordeal!* You grew angry at Kris.
*So… why am I defending him?* 
 
You stared at the superficial girls once again.
 
*But… I don’t think I’m wrong.*
 
“Ooh, scary” A voice came from above. “So these kind of things really do happen, huh?”
 
Everyone turned their attention to the ledge above your head, where the voice was coming from.
 
“Kris!” The girls said frightened.
 
“Why… are you up there?” You asked him confused.
 
“I saw you while I was walking by upstairs, so I jumped down.” He pointed to the stairs that connected the ledge and the school. “Anyhow, fighting back alone against so many people… That’s my princess.” Kris smiled down at you.
 
“Hey! Whose fault do you think…”
 
*Hmm? ‘My?’*
 
Kris jumped down to the ground with ease. “Girls are so troublesome. They have to make everything black and white.”
 
Kris came over to you and place his hand behind you head. “You probably ,” Kris pulled you into his chest, “Won’t make friends for a while since I’m a pretty popular guy, but bear with me.”
 
“Kris does that mean…” The girls asked flustered, and worried.
 
“By the way, What the hell are you all looking at?” Kris sent the girls a murderous glare, “We don’t need you, you know?”
 
 
“Hey… I haven’t seen Kris and princess. Did they elope?” Lay asked his friends.
 
“What?!” Chen asked startled.
 
“They can’t do that!!!” Luhan whined. Luhan draped himself onto Lay’s neck. “How selfish of Kris to take princess for himself!” Luhan said as he fake tears.
 
“But… do you think princess likes Kris…?” Chen asked uncertain.
 
“No.” Xiumin said sternly. “Kris is the one who like her…”
Xiumin raise his hand into a ‘v’ formation and supported his chin against it. “And I say it was love at first sight.”
 
The boys all turned to Xiumin.
 
“WHAA???” Chen and Luhan let out.
 
 
*Too many thoughts And too many things I want to ask. Yet….*
 
“Everyone’s gone already, huh?” Kris asked himself.
 
*That’s not what the problem is.*
 
“Let go of me.” You push against his chest, trying to get free of his embrace.
 
Kris let go and gazed into your eyes.
 
*The problem is…*
 
“What have you fallen for me already?” Kris teased.
 
*That even for a brief moment, my heart skipped a beat at the sound of his words.* You confessed to yourself.
 

***

Chapter 2 guise. This whole writting out a manga thing, is really trivial. THERE'S SO MUCH FRICKING CONTENT but, I think this story is so worth it. I'll be updating with chapters 3&4 in a couple of days, so please watch out for that!

And also please check out my other stories if you have not. (cue shameless self promotion)

Project Exo:
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/212490/project-exo-fantasy-supernatural-you-exo-exok-exom-superpowers

Between Life & Death:
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/236584/between-life-and-death-romance-schoollife-supernatural-you-jbandjr-jjproject

I hope you guys enjoy, and please share your thoughts on this story by commenting below~