No More Transfers, Hooray!

Six

 

*My family has moved around a lot due to business, but that has all finally come to an end.*
 
“Please don’t be late on your first day of school.” You mom called out to you.
 
“I know, I know.” You replied to her as you slipped on your shoes.
 
You checked yourself one last time in the mirror before you stepped out and nodded in satisfied. *Mhm*
“I’m going now!” You yelled.
 
*At last, I may be able to enjoy. A normal high school life.*
 
 
“I’m sure your anxious, but try to make yourself comfortable.” Your teacher assured.
 
“Yes, Thank you.”
 
The two of made your way down the hallway. He started to talk about how the school, but you were too busy thinking to yourself.
 
*I’m so used to transferring schools, but this time it’s going to be different! Maybe the day I‘d dreamed of will finally come,*
 
“-And our school has a slightly unique system, though you may already be aware of it.” He finished.
 
*To fall in love with someone…*
 
At the corner of your eye, you caught sight of a couple behind a wall. The girl was hanging onto the tall boy’s neck and burying her face into his neck.
 
*and be loved back?*
 
Your eyes met the boy’s.
You quickly looked away.
*What are they doing. WE’RE AT SCHOOL!*
 
You quickly glance back at the couple, who continue to embrace.
 
*I’m not looking for some impure love like that! I’m looking for the kind…
Where you can be happy just by being together!*
 
You and the teacher arrived at the class, he slide the door open and entered first.
 
“Good morning class, As I told you yesterday. I’ll introduce the new student.” Your teacher announced.
 
You looked into the classroom, and walked to the front of the room, and looked at the classroom… full of boys.
 
*What?*
 
“Everyone, this is Min Young. Be nice to her.”
 
“Yes, teacher!” The boys jumped out of their seats with bright smiles.
 
“E…Excuse me! Why are there only guys in this class?!?” You said pointing to the crowd of boys behind your back.
 
“Hmm? Weren’t you listening when I was explaining earlier? This school is separates classes by academic performance. This is the special A class, comprised of the best students.” The teacher leaned on his desk and laughed. “Interestingly enough, the guys dominate the top. So you’re the first female to achieve this status, Min Young!”
 
*I’m pleased, and at the same time I’m not pleased. I mean…*
 
You eyed the class, at the corner you saw some of the weirdest and oddest looking boys. One of them was hold a Barbie doll, one had a giant afro, and the other had just as crazy hairstyles.
 
*Something’s definitely wrong!” 
 
“Your seat is in the back by the windows.” 
 
“O-Ok…”
 
You walked to the back of the class, and noticed the desks surrounding yours were empty.
 
*Hmm? Why are all these seats around me empty?*
 
“Is Exo M trady again?” someone called out.
 
*Exo M?*
 
“We’re Here ~” A voice called, as the door slid open.
 
Six boys piled into the room like models.
 
“Morning Teach.” 
 
“We’re late again ~” Two of them called out.
 
You immediately noticed the tall one walking in front.
 
*That guys, he’s…*
 
 
“Kris ~” The girl from the hallway, pulled on the tall boy’s arm. “Let’s go hang out and have fun!”
 
“After attendance is over.” Kris replied 
 
“Aww!” She whined.
 
*Why is that guy in the special A class!* You freaked out.
 
“Wow! Are you the transfer student?”
 
Two of the boys approached and examined you.
 
“You’re completely different from what I expected!” The cute on exclaimed. “So cute!” He said quietly so only him and his friend could hear.
 
“Um.. Um… Err…” You smiled awkwardly at them.
 
“But,” Kris walked over to you. He raised his hand to your face.
 
“If you take your glasses off,” He slid a finger under the frame of your glasses, and started pulled them off.
 
You pulled back quickly, and without thinking slapped him… straight across the face.
 
“Ooh.” The class filled.
 
Kris pulled his hand to his hot, stringing cheek. “W- WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?!?!” Kris yelled.
 
“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?!?!” You yelled back.
 
“Kris are you alright?” The girl rushed over.
 
“You know…” You started. Kris stared at you. You pointed at him. “Although you may have been pampered by a lot of girls. I’m not like them. So could you not treat me that way? AND ALSO THE TEACHER SHOULD SCOLD YOU MORE!”
 
Kris’ friends watched him.
“Wow what a fresh reaction.” One of them breathed out.
“She’s so cool!” The cute one beamed to his friend.
 
“Huh, That’s some nerve.” Kris scuffed. “Then how about you try, proving it? Your words, that is.” He said crossing his arms.
 
*Prove?*
 
“Yo.” The scary looking one gained your attention. “Your glasses, they’re broken.” He held up your ruin pair of glasses.
*WHAT!?!*
You took the ruin glasses and analysed them.
 
“I can’t see anything without these!!!” You freaked.
 
Kris took the glasses from your hands. “I’ll take responsibility for that.”
 
*Huh?*
 
-DING DONG DANG DONG-
 
“That’s the bell. Take your seats!” The teacher announced. “Come to school on time starting tomorrow, got it?”
 
The teacher started attendance.
“Tao” 
 
“Here.” The scary looking one, who picked up your glasses raised his hand.
 
“Luhan”
 
“Here ~” The cute one raised his hand.
 
“Jongdae” 
 
“Here Teach!” The one who interrupted the class before raised his hand.
 
“Lay” 
 
The brown haired boy raised his hand.
 
“Minseok”
 
“Teach, it’s Xiumin.” The one with the round face corrected the teacher. 
 
“Your all the same to me. Student 1, Student 2... Anyways, Kris.”
 
Kris turned to you and smirked. “Nice to meet you.”
 
As soon as attendance was over the girl from before hooked arms with Kris again. “Kris, let’s go have fun now!” She whined.
 
“Pass.” He pulled his arm away from her.
 
Kris came to your side and pulled your head onto his shoulder.
 
“I’ve got to my princess.” He gleamed.
 
*HUH?!?*
 
“? WHAT ?” Let go of me!!” You struggled away.
 
“Didn’t I tell you I’d take responsibility?” Kris said and let go. “You you can’t see, then all I  have to do is become your eyes… See.” He said and neared you face.
 
You backed away from him 
*WH… WHAT THE HELL!?!*
 
 
“There’s no way the six of us would attend classes from first period.” 
 
“Really?”
 
“I always go.”
 
The boys discussed amongst themselves. You followed behind them hugging your book trying to block out all the stares you were receiving.
 
“It’s Exo M”
 
“Oh My god, they’re so hot.”
 
“All six of them are together”
 
The girls swooned as you and the boys passed them.
 
“Hey… Aren’t we… Like the centre of attention?” You said uncomfortably. The girls in the hallway all stared at the boys as they made their way down the hallway. Their stares were so intense, you could have sworn hearts were coming out of their eyes.
 
“You must be imagining it.” Kris whistled.
 
*HOW CAN I BE IMAGINING THIS?!?! THERE’S PRACTICALLY HEARTS FLYING AROUND*
You looked at the boys and noticed that they only had their textbooks, and no notebooks. Kris didn’t even have a text book.
 
*How are these guys in the special A class?*
 
“Ummm, Princess.” Chen said and peaked at your textbook. “Why do you have your English textbook when we’re going to chemistry??”
 
*What?*
 
You glanced at your book. 
ENGLISH
 
“Gah!”
 
*I’m the one to talk! Now I’ve made a fool of myself!*
 
“Pfft.” Kris let out. “I’ve never seen anyone do that before!” Kris laughed “That’s so ditzy!”
 
You stared in awe at Kris’s smile.
 
“I’ll go back with you.” Kris chuckled. “Princess, what’s wrong?”
Kris asked as he turned.
 
You stood motionless, until his voice broke the spell. “Ah! Um… No…” You managed to voice out
 
*It’s just…*
 
"What have you fallen for me? If so, I’m sorry.” Kris teased.
That snapped you completely out of the trance.
 
“OF COURSE I HAVEN’T!” You feuded.
 
The two of you, made your way back to your locker.
 
*But I thought that his expression just now was nice. I had a horrible first impression of him. But… NEVER MIND! He’s still just as bad!*
 

***

First chapter guise. I know it's pretty lengthy but, what do you think? Please leave your comments down below ~~~