Mah Mazic, Mazic Mazic

Careless, Heartless, Mindless, NO MERCY!

Before Yongguk could ask Himchan any questions, the doorbell rang.

"Yoo-hoo!" a shrill voice shouted, and Yongguk gulpled. That voice could only bring dread and horror, and the sound made his blood run cold. He ran to open the door, and the others crowded around him, the EXO members in particular pushing up closer to try and catch a glimpse of these mysterious people.

To the girls behind the door, however, this just looked odd.

"Why are you guys so eager to see us?" Sunhwa asked. "We see each other nearly every day."

"No we don't!" Kris said. "I don't even know you! Now fix us back so I can in peace!"

"Yah! Kim! Him! Chan!" Hyosung shouted, purple hair shaking with each word. "Get over here!"

He walked over meekly, only to get a strange look.

"Enough introductions," Youngjae snapped. "I want to get back into my own body."

"Oh, shut up," Kai countered. "You think I want to keep this fat?"

"You wanna go, ?" Youngjae shouted, whipping out a wand and slipping on a pair of round glasses. "I'll have you know I can jinx your six ways to Sunday!"

"Moo!" Yixing added, a unicorn horn suddenly affixed to his head.

Suho collapsed. This was all to much for him to handle.

Zinger facepalmed. "Why are you all so stupid. GET IN A CIRCLE AND BRING ME THE LAMP!"

"On it, noona!" Jongup called from the bathroom.

"oH NO YOU DON'T!" Kris shouted, bolting towards the water closet. "YOU GET THAT OUT OF MY BODY FIRST!"

A scuffle ensued, but somehow the lamp ended up in the middle of their makeshift circle.

"Well, this is actually an ellipse--"

"Shut the up Suho nobody cares."

Jieun coughed. "ANYWAYS. Let us begin this exorcism..."

"What exorcism?" Tao yelped. "DOES THIS MEAN GHOSTS OH GOD NO GHOSTS GEGE SAVE ME"

"Y'know. EXOrcism. We need to get the souls of EXO out of the bodies of our special dongsaengs," Hyosung said. "Otherwise we'll have no one to do our dirty work for us."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, noona."

"You're welcome, whoever you are." Hyosung narrowed her eyes at the face of Suho. "Who are you again?"

"Junhong."

"You're so short!"

"I resent that," Suho muttered from his end of the ellipse, but he was ignored.

"Anyways!" Zinger boomed. "Let's get this over with..."

after another eternity, another chapter has emerged!

the picture has nothing to do with anything but the early celebration of daehyuns birthday lol