Mission Impossible: Post Protocol

Careless, Heartless, Mindless, NO MERCY!

~~~~

"Hey everybody, long time no see," Yixing walked into the living room.

"Um, you just came back from the bathroom 1 minute ago...how is that a long time?" Kris facepalmed.

"It felt like AGES, like half a year or something like that," Yixing sat down dramatically on the couch.

"OW WHAT THE MAN. CAN'T YOU SEE I'M SITTING HERE!"

"Shh Youngjae/Kai. I am a unicorn and unicorns are weightless" Yixing ground his on the bodies for extra measure.

"I would like to bring up that we still haven't made progress on switching our bodies back. AAAND why Himchan hasn't changed? It's not fair," Jongup pouted in the corner.

"PFFFFFFFFFFFFT" Himchan spat out all his drink on Jongdae and made eye contact with Chanyeol. "About that...You know this---" But Himchan was suddenly cut off by the dorm door being slammed open.

"GUYS COME QUICK. SECRET SUNBAENIMS AGREED TO HELP US!" 

"How'd you do it Yongguk? Tell me...are you a wiZARD?" Yixing poked Yongguk's face. He swatted the hand away quickly.

"No Yixing, I'm a ninja."

"THERE'S anOTHER ING NINJA?! I'M OUT!" Jongdae started for the door, but Tao pulled him back. "Not today my friend." 

"I have a stapler and I'm not afraid to use it!"

"CAN YOU SHUT UP!!! I NEED TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE PLAN!" Yongguk roared. Everyone looked to attention except for that douche guy Kris. He was playing on his phone.

"Ok so they said they'll come over in about ten minutes and that they will prep us for the change back."

"Question!"

"WHAT JONGUP??"

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

Yongguk facepalmed. "...Just go."

"Yaaaaay! I've been holding it in for two days!"

"IN MY BODY?!" Kris dropped his phone on the ground and the screen cracked. "!!!!"

"Yeah that's what I'm about to do!" Jongup chirped happily down the hallway.

Yongguk looked at each and every one of them with dread. He was weary but it would all end soon. He locked eyes with Himchan last. He's definitely the same, yet different...

A/N after about 5 eternities...an update has appeared T.T