Careless bastard

Oppa, where are you?
''Even though the weather is nice, I don't feel good at all.''
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8qck7Ruoy1rsijfmo1_500.gif
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Lina trusted Yongguk that much, she didn't want to think bad things about what he was doing. But Yongguk was being too cold and didn't treat her like before. She woke up early and saw a note from him on the table near the bed. ''I went to work'' it said. Why would he write that if she knew? She thought.

She yawned, changed, washed and wa}ent to her work without even eating anything, she wore a long white dress that day.

''Today you're going to pose for Ceci's magazine'' her boss Minhyuk said.

''Ah chincha!?'' she gawked happily and smiled.

''Congratulations!''

''Neh, kamsahamnida!'' she bowed.

''By the way, Lee Hyunwoo is your partner.''

''Neh!''

''Be ready }, you have around 3 minutes left.''

''Yes, I got it.'' she flashed an innocent smile making him to smile back, too.

As time was passing by, she felt something strange. Lina was feeling dizzy at that time and she didn't know why so she just drank some water before arriving at the photoshoot in which Hyunwoo was already sitting at and waiting for her.

''Annyeong haseyo~ Lina imnida.'' she bowed.

''Neh, Hyunwoo imnida, it's nice to meet you!'' he smiled and bowed back.

''You ready?'' he looked at her.

''Yes...just feeling a little bit dizzy.'' she smiled before motioning him that it was nothing to worry about so he nodded.

''Ok let's start already, then!'' the photographer shout out from his seat.

''Neh!'' both of them said.

 

 

''Oh that's right! So nice!!'' the photographer said with a satisfied smile.

''Thanks for your hard work!'' Hyunwoo and Lina bowed.

In that moment Lina was feeling worser since she held back all the pain while posing. She couldn't take it anymore as she fainted making Hyunwoo and the photographer to be in shock. ''Omo call the ambulance!'' that's the last thing Lina could hear.

 

Lina saw a brilliant light as she slowly opened her eyes with one hand over her left eye. ''W-where am I?'' she asked looking at Hyunwoo and the doctor who was beside her. ''What happened?''

''I'm glad you're ok'' Hyunwoo sighed in relief. ''I was so shocked!'' Lina smiled at him. ''You were feeling a huge fatigue and it made you faint plus you didn't eat properly, right?'' the doctor said.

She remembered that she didn't eat yesterday, just breakfast plus she also didn't eat today either. ''Ah, yea...'' she smiled.

''Why don't you eat something? I brought Kimchi for us!'' Hyunwoo smiled and placed the food on her legs so she bent up to eat. ''Gomawo'' she smiled weakly. ''Oh.'' she remembered and tilted her head. ''Where's oppa?'' Lina said in a low voice but enough for him to hear. ''Oppa? Who?'' 

''Yongguk oppa... Didn't the doctor call him?''

''How come?''

''I don't know but he should be here since his girlfriend is sick.'' she pouted.

''Don't worry, maybe the doctor didn't call him.'' he eye-smiled. ''Neh...'' she replied back.

 

 

It was around 5pm when Lina arrived home. ''Yes, tomorrow, baby'' she heard him say through his cellphone as her eyes widened to hear that. ''Bwoh? With whom are you talking with?'' Yongguk turned around to see Lina stepping beside the door and smirked. ''Do you even care?'' he then became concentrated on his phone again. ''Of course I care! I love you that's why! Oppa! I was at the hospital and you don't even care? Did you even know?!'' she hissed and walked closer to him.

''Yah!''

'', woman! Just shut the up!'' he yelled at her. Tears formed in the corner of her eyes. She couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe he was cheating on her. ''What's wrong with you? Where's the Yongguk I knew? Is it another woman huh? Am I not enough for you? Did i did anything wrong?'' she asked but he didn't even care to reply.

''Oppa...'' she started crying.

''Stop being a crybaby, ok!?'' she looked right into his eyes. He stood up and went to the restroom while she kept sobbing quietly. She was hurt... really hurt.

 

Weeks later

Lina and Hyunwoo became closer since the day of Lina's incident. He started falling in love with her without her knowing. He would never confess since he obviously knew she had a boyfriend. Lina became more like a serious/cold person and he noticed it right away.

''Are you sure there's nothing wrong? Then why are you being like this?'' he asked.

She got tired from him insisting almost everyday so she told him everything.

''Yah! Then why don't you just simply leave him?''

''It's not as easy as you think, Hyunwoo-ah... I love him! And I promised him I would never leave him...''

''He's cheating on you! Isn't that enough?''

''I don't know'' she started sobbing and about to cry by just remembering how he treated her. Hyunwoo sighed and hugged her tightly. ''Pabo yah... uljjima.'' he kissed her forehead, his heart racing at an incredible speed.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So yea, errr I updated........ finally!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb66612VBU1rvmkb8.gif

Im listening to BAP's Goodbye song! I REALLY LOVE IT! Most of their songs have a deep meaning and they're really inspiring /sighs

Did you like this chap? D: not enough? ok I'll progress lol

Well... Hyunwoo and Lina? It's not going to be as you think BWAHAHAH c:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/171/3/2/b_a_p__s_jongup__s_derp_face_xd_by_zelomankane-d547nm8.jpg

WOW DAT .

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mag9q5APYk1rw74fvo1_250.gif