Fast Changes

Oppa, where are you?

''Counting with my two hands is not enough for all the things

that remind me of you.''

- It's Cold (Song Jieun)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9tpaeGAqy1qga4i0o1_500.gif
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She washed up and went to the kitchen to see Yongguk finishing his breakfast as he put down the newspaper on the table. ''Good morning.'' she said while getting closer to him to give a peck on his cheeks but he evaded her. ''Good morning.'' he replied.

Lina found it confusing at first but then though he didn't notice her so she ignored it and sat down on the table to eat the breakfast Yongguk made. As she ate some sausage, Yongguk made his way out without saying goodbye. He was about to close the door behind him until Lina rapidly swallowed it and tried to scream. ''Oppa!'' she coughed afterwards.

''Oppa!,'' she said once again. ''Wae~ where are you going?'' He stood besides the door and looked at her. ''Work.'' he simply said. ''Bwoh? Why didn't you at least say goodbye or something?'' she pouted. ''Oh, I forgot. Bye, love!'' then he went out.

''What is this, how could he forget about that?'' she looked down her food and made doodles on them before eating all of it.

''You sing really good! I wish I could just hear you sing all day long!'' he said giggling happily at her. ''Aniiya, I'm not that good~ but thank you anyways.'' she hugged him tightly and sat down on the soga while grabbing the camer and looked at all the photos they took together. She loved taking selcas and memorable photos of both. Yongguk sat down next to her and laughed at Lina's sudden photo showing through the camera. ''I still miss that day when you got all wet at Han River!'' he laughed loudly.

''Yah! After that you slipped and fell down for taking me that photo! Karma hates you!'' she giggled as he did then Yongguk suddenly put on a poker face making Lina to laugh harder.

''Boo...'' he said.

''Hmm?'' she replied back still looking at the photos.

''Promise me we'll stay together forever?'' she stopped looking at the camera and stared right into Yongguk's eyes and smiled afterwards. ''Of course I will!! How would I even abandon you who already looks like a lost puppy? You'll always be the one I'll always love no matter what!'' she chuckled. ''Why would you ask that?''

''To prove your faithfulness.'' he laughed and she hit him playfully in his arms. ''YAH!''

Lina smiled softly at her thoughts and made her way to the commercial center to buy some perfume for Yongguk since hers was running out. She was about to walk in until she saw him and stepped back from the shock at his sudden appearance.

Luckily he didn't saw her so she hid behind one of those huge dummies. Yongguk bought a pair of perfumes and she thought it was for both of them so after he left, she sighed and went out without minding where he was heading at. She trusted him by 100% so why to doubt about him? After she got home, Yongguk was already there but sleeping on the sofa and she admired him so she sat next to him and shut her eyes gently until she fell asleep.

She later woke up and yawned before noticing that Yongguk wasn't there anymore. ''Hmm? Was it a dream?'' she yawned once again.

''Cellphone... cellphone... where are you?'' she tried finding it. ''Pfft, how silly! It was still on my hands.'' she giggled softly at herself then heard the door opening as she looked at it and smiled widely.

''Oppa!'' she stood up and hugged him. Lina looked at him to see him staring somewhere else. ''You tired?''

''Want some yummi food today?'' she chuckled cutely.

''No, it's alright.'' he went out to the restroom, washed and changed to sleep. She followed him.

''Aren't you going to eat dinner?'' No answers. *What's wrong with him?* she thought.

Lina suddenly remembered about the pair of perfumes she bought earlier and wondered for what it was for  but assumed that he was going to gift it for her later on. *Is he really going to gift me one of those?* she giggled silently.

She showered and then went to bed and cuddled Yongguk who was already asleep. She didn't smell any perfume today, maybe because he was already showered?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excuse me for this boring chapter.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ea81BixK1r1c5fo.gif

But tell me you liked it.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4eb2pwEme1r1c5fo.gif

Because if you didn't then tell me

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4eaxc9XeC1r1c5fo.gif