Getting weird

Oppa, where are you?
''I love you. Nothing, and nobody, not even time, will change that.''
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mavq8lYmFG1rarrp4o1_500.gif
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was quite late in New Year, Kim Lina and Yongguk were sitting at the park in a nearly bench as they both were looking at the fireworks. ''Happy New Year.'' she said as she faced Yongguk while smiling.

''Happy New Year, boo.'' he replied with a grin. This day couldn't be better. She was with her crush. They both liked each other and it was her first time dating someone she loved a lot. She turned around to face him once again. ''Opp-'' she couldn't finish her sentence as she felt his lips pressing onto hers. It was her very first kiss.

''I still remember it.'' she muttered while embracing the rilakkuma Yongguk gave her last year in her birthday. ''Remember what?'' Yongguk said as he finished fixing their precious camera.

''The first time you kissed me.'' she chukled and blushed. ''Oh'' he let out a small laugh. ''Say cheese!'' he suddenly pressed the button of the camera facing her but no flashing came out and it didn't took any photos.

She blursted out of laughter. ''Maybe we should buy a new one!''

''Haha you're right.''

''I love you!'' she threw herself towards Yongguk and pecked him on the lips while smiling. She was really happy.

 

Next day was supposed to be free but Lina had a work-meeting since her boss and other models needed to talk about some issues regarding their poses. She woke up early and wore a simple blue dress as she made breakfast to the still-sleeping-Yongguk and took a small post-it note and put it on the refrigerator.

''Good morning hubby! I made you yummi breakfast! Eat well and have a good day, I might come back late huhu~ ㅠㅠ

Love you, Lina♥''

And with that she made her way towards her meeting. It was one of those special work-meetings with other female models.

As the day passed by, she grew tired. It was around 6pm and she approached to go to the coffee shop before arriving at her house.

She checked her phone and there was no messages nor missed calls from Yongguk. ''Hmmm, this is weird.'' she muttered after taking a sip of her hot chocolate and pouted.

Lina went to her house to find him but there was no one. As she took her shoes off, Yongguk walked in. ''Oppa!'' she happily said and ran towards him to give him a huge hug.

''Hello, baby.'' he said.

''You look good today!'' she giggled.

''And how I looked yesterday, then?''

''Bad!'' she joked and pecked him on the lips making him to grin sweetly. ''Are you hungry?'' she asked afterwards with her cute puppy face. ''A lot! I could even eat you!'' he joked too, making her to hit him playfully. What a cute couple. As she did, she smelled a similar fragance from him and raised her eyebrows. ''Did you put on my perfume?'' Yongguk looked at her and nodded.

As a few days went by, she started noticing an odd attitude from him but she didn't mind at all since she always thought that it was because he had too much work or was tired, just that.

But what she really found weird was that he had the same fragance almost everyday. One morning she didn't stood up from the bed, sensing he was already awake, she made it like as if she were still sleeping.

Lina watched him and was waiting for him to put on some of her perfume but he didn't do it as he left the room and made breakfast for both. ''Maybe not today?'' she thought.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely readers!! ^^ So yea, first chapter~ /throws confetti/ I hope you liked it though, I feel like it's pretty boring D8

Sorry if you not enjoyed it >.< 

Also, please don't be a silent reader, I would really appreciate comments and new subscribers! ♥

ok so...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yeah, keep scrolling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://media2.onsugar.com/files/2010/06/25/5/849/8492206/5009_94194103322_516773322_1974902_7202480_n_0.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1to4dcLIl1r2nx6s.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/eny2z.gif

LOLOL enough but I have fun posting macros and funnt gifs, I love it XD

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c99xs11xNYQ/T3-UXfpDSuI/AAAAAAAABhQ/WiVRgxBSzBI/s1600/TABU%2BWAVING.gif