Two Rounds

JB (GOT7) scenario/drabble: When you guys play video-games

"Ahh buya/what the oppa!" You whined, throwing the controler at his smug face.
        "What?!" JB asked, batting his eye lashes innocently.
        "You know what? Nothing," you walked away throwing your hands up, surrendering.
        "Jagi/honey! What?" He continued acting as if he didn't do anything.
        "You cheated, little liar" you replied, shooting him a glare.
        "Alright, fine," he admitted, playfully throwing his hands in front of you to lock the invisible handcuffs on him. Rolling your eyes, you pushed away his wrists, tired of your boyfriend's childish acts.
        "It's just a game Jagiya," He pouted, successfully doing aegyo to break you down. Sighing, you picked up a controller again, shoving it in his face. He chuckled with satisfaction, patting your head obediently. Slapping his hand away, you pressed start, not even letting JB know you had already started. He looked at you, knowing that you cheated this time.
        "Fine," you mumbled, restarting the round. He grinned at you, completely melting you inside. Letting out a weak smile, he pulled you into his lap, locking you between his chest and the controller.
        "Ready?" You looked up at him, eyes resembling crescent moons.
        "Ready," he answered, eyes glued to the tv screen.
        "You're going down Im Jae Bum," you smirked, pressing play.