Chapter 20

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luna's P.O.V:

I was standing infront of the door of me and Minah's apartment. Even though i didnt live there anymore it was still my apartment too, sort of. I mean, i hadnt officially moved out. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. The door opened and Minah was standing there.

"Jongh-" she stopped talking when she realized it was me and she looked down.
A part of me wanted to run away, but i couldnt live with F.T. Island forever, what would their fans say? "Um...can we talk?" She nodded and let me in. We sat in the couch just staring at the floor. The atmosphere was really awkward. I decided to break the ice. "I miss you..."

First she looked shocked. "But...don't you hate me? For going out with Jonghun?"
"I did at first... but Jonghun likes you, not me. I'm still not completly over him, but i will be fine soon. I just want my best friend back" Before i could say anything else she threw her arms around me and hugged me. I hugged her back. "Can i move back in now?"
"Of course!" she replied.
"Aww, isnt this sweet?" a voice said. We both pulled away from the hug and looked up and Jonghun was standing there with a smile on his face. Minah ran up to him and kissed him. He grabbed her hands. "So you're friends again?" he said.
"Yup!" Minah said and smiled. 
"That's good" he said. 
"Now you should do the same" i said.
He looked at me with a confused look. "What do you mean?"
"Be friends with Hongki again"
"Forget about it" he replied.
"Come on, isnt it time to forgive and forget? All this is in the past now, the others have moved on. Even Seunghyun. You're the only one who's living in the past" 
"I decide what i want and i will never forgive Hongki!"
"If you're never gonna forgive him, how are you gonna be in the same band together?"
"It's easy, we'll just stay away from each other".
"What if Minah suddenly wants him back?"

Jonghun looked nervous now and looked over at Minah.

"Have you forgiven him, Minah?" i said and looked at her. She looked from me to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter