Chapter 19

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna's P.O.V:

I opened my eyes and rubbed them. I looked next to me and didnt see Hongki there. Was he up already? I looked at the watch and it was 7.PM. Did he really get up this early? I stood up and walked over to the bathroom door and knocked, but no one answered so i went in and changed my clothes. When i was done i walked out only to find Hongki sleeping on the floor. Has he been sleeping there the whole night? I walked over to him and shaked him. "Hongki?" 

He groaned and pushed me away so i fell down on the floor. "Yah! What was that for?!" I stood back up and walked over to him. He got up with his hair standing out and he looked really tired. "Why are you so tired?" i asked.
"You're not sleeping in my bed anymore" he said and walked towards the bed and collapsed onto it.
"Why not?"
"You kicked me out of the bed and everytime i went back up in the bed you kicked me out again. After hours of trying to sleep i decided to just sleep on the floor. Can you leave now  so i can sleep?"

I nodded and walked outside his room. I didnt realize i had kicked him out of the bed, but it was a little funny. I sat down by the table and greeted the rest of F.T. Island. 
"Isnt Hongki gonna wake up?" Jaejin asked.
"He didnt sleep much last night" i said.

Suddenly everyone stopped what they we're doing and looked at me with a shocked expression. I looked at them confused.

"What?" i said.
"So it didnt take longer" Jaejin said. "I knew he couldnt keep his hands to himself"
"Yah! What are you implying?" i said.
"It's pretty obvious, isnt it?" Minhwan said.
"Nothing like that happened!" 
"Sureeee..." Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter