02.

Fangirl love

I've been scribbling on my notes for the longest time because its so damn boring. Ugh why are we taking this International study subject when its not even part on our Medical Laboratory curiculum?? Anyways. As I scribble my life to death our Professor made some announcement...

"So kids, I have pick Korea for our culture study. Because I think their culture is rich and you will appreciate the word tradition." while my fellow classmate are making a fuss. 

'OH MY GOD! FOR REAL?????????' I sream like I was going to die of happiness. Now my parents has no choice but to let me go there. Nice ^^

"Ahhmm Yes Ms. Han." My prfessor cough then after the awkward situation. He continued "We'll students, our flight will be on the next 2 week from now. So inform your parents and prepare already. "

My teacher said when are we going and what to bring and it was like 2 months of staying there specifically on Busan but we can go to Seoul like 3 days in a week. Oh my god. I am gonna go where my husband lives! This is really is it. I'm gonna make a way for him to know that I am existing. That his wife is existing. How am I supposed to find him there? My answer is I don't know. But I am determined to make a way. Even if it means I'll skip classes there.I'm gonna bring my most awesome stuffs to clothes to bags to everything that my suitcase can occupy. So when he see's me he's gonna be like 'love at first sight'. Omo. Why am I even thinking these kind of stuffs when I haven't even have the permission to my parents to go? Uhh. Im just freaking excited. mianhe ^^  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

 

It was dinner time and I coudn't hide my smile. I'm excited but I am really really nervous. But the idea of me going to Korea is really unbelievable. "Well you seem happy today?" My mom said as I came back to reality.

"Umm, well mom...Dad.. I have to tell you something really really important" I said  as I wish that they would be okay with the Korea thing.

"Yes? What is it honey?"

"Well mom were going to Korea for school purposes!" darn, I should have said the 'school' word before 'Korea'. Tss. Wrong move.

My mom shouted "What! You're not going! I am settling this to your school tomorrow that you can't go" Is Korea the beginning of my death mom?? Seriously. Ugh. We'll it will once I can't go.

"But mom! You can't do this. Why??? No please." I am beginning to sob.

"Who are you going with? " My dad interrupted my mom.

"Dad I'm gonna go to study there not just to hang out with my friends. The school is the one who pick this choice. Please have a trust on me." Im crossing my fingers for hope.

"Its not that honey but Its Korea and Its very far away from here. I mean who's gonna cook for you?? To give you some medicine when you have a stomach ache??? And its two months honey" My mom said like I am a baby. 

"Honey, our daughter isn't a baby anymore. I guess she's grown enough to know what is right and wrong. Adn besides its school stuff so you have my word with it EunJin" My dad said and I am really thankful I have an understanding father.

 "Thank youuuuuu dad! I love you. And we're guarded by Teachers there mom so don't worry we can't go out of the Hotel If we weren't" I said while having a blurry eyes. Me, don't cry please. :|

My mom stand up and said "Be a good girl here and do good on your studies. If so, then I might consider it as an option." I quickly stand up and hug her then Dad.  

"Thanks mom! I promise I won't let you down and I'm gonna study hard for you and dad!" 

"I said I might consider it. I'm not saying its a Yes missy." She aid with deathly stares. But Thank God! Its a sign. I know my mom, If she's okay with it then she just says she'll think about it. If its a No then its a No to her. Thank you Jesus! :)

"I promise to give you a good grades Mom and Dad. Thank you just Thank you for understanding" I am beginning to cry. I couldn't help it. Its Korea and they have given me the permission to go. I haven't even experience a out of town trip with my classmates since childhood and now they are letting me go. I must work hard. You'll never know I may be discovered in Korea and be a K-artist. Uh-oh #Slapself. What am I thinking? I just happy. That's it.

I spent the last week buying some clothes to wear from bags to dress to fangirling must haves. Of  course e ven if we are gonna wear our school uniform but well after school me and my friends planned about going shopping afterwards and of course what else? Stalking!

The day before our flight my mom help me pack up my things. she aid things about keeping a pepper spray always on my pocket, do not go outside of our hotel when I am only alone, before I eat ask if there is peanuts on it because I am allergic to it, and some stuffs.

"Just be careful there okay???" Uh-oh. Is my mom crying???

"Mom, why are you crying? I'm gonna comeback after 2 months and I promise to always keep in touch with you guys. We'll chat everday." I said feeling so bad to see my mom crying. 

"Okay I love you okay and promise me to do good in your studies there. Maintain your grades so that you'll always be in the Honor list" my mom said with a Im-warning-you tone.

"Yes mom I promise :) I love you too"  I'll be separated to my mom in 2 months. I'm gonna miss her :3

 

The day has come. We arrived at Manila 1 hour from our hometown. Now its Manila to Incheon. And I am very very excited. >:D