01

Fangirl love

MY eyes were glued on T.V everytime they are on stage. I'm watching M countdown and this part is my most awaited part. My bias and his group are performing their comeback and I've waited for this for like forever. And now there he is, dance and singing like he's owning the world. He seemed to cute just by looking at it on T.V and then suddenly he smiles at the camera. 

 

YOUR POV

'Did he just smiled right at me???' feeling that my eyes were like popping out.

'Psshh! don't be like a crazy girl EunJin. I mean how can he smile right at you??.' my sister gaving me a are-you-dumb look.  'Earth to EunJin, he's on national T.V. Of course he's gonna give that swetest smile so that ge could gain more fans~ '

I just shrugged. 'WHAT? you can't blame me.His eyes are amazing' I said and continued - 'its is like the most amazing pair of eyes I've ever seen-'

'So? he doesn't even know that you are existing. Duh.' she cutted me off  while eating some chips.

That cuts right thru me. 'well...well.. pshh.. I know someday I will! ' defending myself for the slap of reality to me..

 

In 16 years of living, he is the only boy I was able to define the word CRUSH. We'll its just crush though. I mean its nothing serious or so.

I was never attracted to some other boys before. Just now. With him. I started to do fangirl stuff (e.i stalking) ever since I saw him debuted (together with his group). And now its been 2 years since they debuted and also 2 years on admiring him. I never felt tired of stalking him on the internet and I often download pictures of him on his everyday activities (literally everday). So yeah, I have like millions of photos of him on my Laptop.

I'm on college now and I can't sacrifice my time just to go to Korea and find him. I mean like the idea on meeting him personally but I surely think that my parents won't approve it. Because I grew on the family that even 'admiration on opposite ' is prohibited. They said that I should study well and don't focus on some 'non sense' stuff. 

 

AUTHOR'S POV.

Its 7:25 in the morning and EunJin is already cramming while eating. She woke up in 7 in the morning because she stayed up late last night just because of editing many pictures of Sungjae. Well, she likes editing pictures and she's good at it. She has also the talent of a good photographer.

'EunJin! EunJin!!' My mom was yelling at me.

'What mom???' She reply feeling irritated co'z its early in the morning and her mom is already yelling.

'Will you go sit down PROPERLY and eat your breakfast. Where's your ethics on the table?!' her mom said in a yelling tone again.

'I have no time for that mom. I'm already late for school.' saying in a low but irritated tone.

'Well? why did you stay out until 1 am in the morning then??' her mom said.

'I just edit some stuff.' EunJin blurted out. Her mom is like a most meticulous mom in the world. She give importance to manners espcially when in front of the food. 

'See? Its just some non sense stuff.  SO NO INTERNET FOR 3 DAYS' her mom said. 'WHAT! MOM PLEASE! HOW ABOUT....' EinJin said while pausing. 

'HOW ABOUT WHAT EUNJIN??? HMM?? DO YOU WANT ME TO EXTEND THAT???' her mom saying with authority.

'No mom. I'm sorry.' EunJin said in a low respectful tone.

 

WHILE entering the gates of thier school, she saw a bunch of some very very skinny girls with high heels and a bunch of make-up in their faces. The're the Queen of the School. They are like these you see in some movies that everyone adores. Well except for her of course. EunJin is pretty but she's simple. She barely use make-ups and she always tied her hair to a ponytail. Simple yet her beauty can be noticeable. That is why the 'Queen of the school' bullies her. Saying that she's dellusional because she's hoping to meet Sungjae someday. But dreams can be true once you dream with your eyes open right? Once you'd work for it......