Promise #4 : The Engagement…The Meeting of New Friends.(Part One)

Promise

 

Meanwhile at Narita International Airport
            A young guy in disguise wearing a fake mustache and a glasses pressed his face against the van`s window to get a better  look.
            “Okamoto-kun, I`ll go and check.” The driver, Asa, Keito`s friend said. He nodded.
            “Sankyuu.”
            “Oi, Keito-kun. What are you looking for? And why are we here?” Hikaru, who sit next to him inside the vehicle with tinted windows raise his brow.
 Keito his hair. Sometimes his hand touch his glasses because he feel uncomfortable with it. He ignores Hikaru`s question.
            “Anou saa, what exactly we are doing here?”again he asked while taking out his phone to reply message he received from his manager.
Keito smiled.
            “We`re waiting for an angel.”
            “Here? Like coming down from the heaven and landed here?” Hikaru plays dumb. He knows what Keito up to. It is really rare for Keito to ask Hikaru to accompany him, they were not that close. He is aware that Keito has a girlfriend who study at England and he really curious about that girl.
            “My girlfriend.” Keito said, then he looked at Hikaru, “Friend, I mean”. He correct his statement.
            “Oh. ” Hikaru paused. He understand Keito`s situation. He understand Johnny`s boys problems, especially in their love or personal life.
Why is lately people drag me into their love life? First is Kou chan then Keito. Maybe I should find myself a girlfriend. But me, Hikaru, the Joker, having a girlfriend? Wow, she`s going to be such a lucky girl.
He is giggling.
This time, Keito roses up his eyebrows.
            Inside the airport, near the cafe, Karina keep  staring at her wristwatch.  Amihana is buying something from the cafe.
            “Karina, I`m done.” Amihana showed up, grinning. She look happy, holding a bag of doughnut. Karina shook her head, Doughnut lover.
 The boyish looking girl seems happy when eating her doughnut.
            “Ne, ne…” Amihana talked with a full mouth.
Karina spontaneous laughing.
            “Your boyfriend going to fetch us right?”
Karina nodded. “I send an email two days ago, and I think he is here already. We just need to find him…” she looked around, “or let him find us.” She noticed some familiar face, waving at her not far  from place they were standing. She smiled.
            “Hnn?” Amihana raised her right brow.
From far, he can see her figure. “Kitta!” He cried.
            “Your girlfriend?”
Keito nodded. He cannot wait to get hold of Karina. Once the vehicle`s door opened, Keito pull Karina`s hand and hug her. “I missed you baby.”
Karina struggle a bit when he tries to kiss her. “Keito-kun, everyone…is…watching.” She turns red.
Amihana who is watching the love drama in front of her coughing. “This is your boyfriend? He look much better in picture. ” she pulled Karina backward. “I can’t believe you like mature and mustache guy. This is so not your type!” She go, straight forward. Karina laughed. She knows sooner or later, Amihana will voice out her opinion.
            “There is no way, I would let this e to have my friend!” Amihana give a warning look to Keito. Somehow, she is trying to annoys Keito. Hikaru smiled and watch them quietly, he find Karina`s friend is quite interesting.
            “Eyhhh!! Ma..ma..matte!” Keito panicked. He quickly takes off his glasses and mustache. “This is for my disguise. I`m not a e, I`m 19 years old. Karina-chan, explain to your friend.”
Amihana smirked. “Kiddin’. Of course I know. Just want to jokes around. Besides, you just ignore everyone all around you and just hug Karina. That`s pretty rude. Thinks of the consequence. You`re an idol, right? If someone recognize you, won’t it brings trouble to you?” 
            “Sorry. I just…” he seems speechless. Asa, Hikaru and Karina smiled. Amihana got her point.
            “Okamoto-kun, she`s right. You and Hikaru will draw attention here. Let`s go home, first. I bet these two were tired.” Asa help Karina and Amihana with their luggage.
            “Exhausted.” Karina added. Keito help his girlfriend.
Hikaru move to the back sit, giving chance for Keito and Karina to have their own moment, sit next to Amihana. He stares at her. The boyish girl did not notice it at all.
            “Do you want some of this?” Amihana hand over one of her doughnut to Hikaru.
He hesitate but he took it.
            “Ami desu. Amihana Kudo desu.” She introduce herself, trying to be friendly.
She`s interesting. Hikaru fancies Karina`s friend, silently.
            “Hikaru Yaotome.” He replies.
Amihana nodded. “Like the “Hikaru Yaotome”? One of Hey!Say!Jump members? Close friend to Yabu Kouta?”
This time Hikaru nod.
            “Cool. I heard about your group, from Karina and Unie. They were like JUMP biggest fans.” She ended it with laugh.
            “Unie?”
            “Un. She`s our friend. She is the reason why we`re back to Japan. She`s going to be someone`s fiancé later.”
            “Ah, funny, but it same goes to my close friend. ” Hikaru laughs.
            “Who?”
            “Kou..”Hikaru stopped. Yabaii, I almost slip! “Komaru. He`s nobody.” He waving his hand.
            “oh. Anyway, Karina with his Keito, and Unie flailing over Yabu Kouta.” Amihana continued.
Hikaru smiled. “How about you?”
            “Me? Not a fan.” Amihana continues eating her doughnut. Hikaru almost disappointed.
Karina over-heard their conversation, turn her head to the back. “She`s a fan. She likes all of JUMP songs. In fact, she remembering the lyrics very well.”
            “Sou ka?” Keito also turn to back.
            “Un. Most of JUMP performances video, we get from her. She is our downloader.” 
Keito look at Amihana, “Sugee. Arigatou na? For supporting Hey!Say!Jump.” he thankful for all JUMP`s fans.
Amihana rolled her eyes. Baka.
Hikaru giggled. “Who`s your favorite?”
            “Not you.” She put her doughnut in its place and close her eyes.
            “Daijoubu?” Hikaru concerned.
She nodded. “Jet lag.” Then she fall into a sleep.
            “Hikaru-kun, I`ll drop you to jimusho before sending them home. You`ll be super late if you follow them.” Asa checked Hikaru from front mirror.
And the silence until they reached Karina`s house.
            “I miss this house!” Karina seems over joy once they arrived. “Asa-kun, arigatou for today.” She said after Asa told them he need to leave.
            “I need to sleep for a while before we meet Unie. ” Amihana went to the room next to Karina`s.
Karina walk to the kitchen ,thinking about preparing drink for her boyfriend, but Keito give her his wicked smile.
            “What” she asked.
            “I miss you.” Keito pulled her slowly to his arms.
She opened to reply but Keito closed it with his own, his lips on her, and Karina discovered that she`s not exhausted as she thought.
 Unie`s Apartment.
            Unie run over the door with her wet hair and her body wrapped with the pink bath rub. The bell been rang for quite a while.
            “SURPRISE!!” the two friends screams as Unie opened the door, caused her to almost fall to the floor. Her two eyes blinked several times before she also screams and hugs her two best friends. She left them at the living room to get change.
Karina`s eyes wondered around the apartment. “This is nice.”
            “Wohoooooooo!” Amihana cried. She was standing at the balcony, looking down. She can see a beautiful sight of Tokyo. “It`s weird you know.” She looked at Karina with a wicked face.
            “What weird?”
Amihana sat next to Karina. “Unie have vertigo, doesn’t she? Why did she choose to live in this apartment, on 30th floor”.
            “It because I don’t like to heard the noise from outside.” Unie suddenly showed up with a tray. “Douzo.” She served them with a ice lemon tea and Strawberry Shortcakes with Orange sap.
            “So what`s bring you girls here? Without informing me ,now you both were here.” Unie asked.
Karina and Amihana looked at each other.
            “Well” Amihana paused. “Your mum is the one who called us here.”
Unie almost choked her cake. “My mum???”
            “Yep. She said something about you haven't go and meet your fiancé to discuss  about the engagement party or preparing dress for the event. You should be busy with almost everything, the party will start in two day, Unie. Are you on rebel because of this engagement?”
            “And speaking about fiancé, who is your fiancé? You told us you have meet him the day you arrived Japan but you didn’t give the full detail.” Karina claps her hand, she eagerly wants to know about that guy.
Unie let go of heavy breath. She could not bring herself to contact Yabu or his family about the engagement.
Besides,the one who should do all the contact is him. Hmmmph. I wonder if he also feels the same as I am? I don’t know whether I`m fully prepare for the engagement. I thought I can handle this but it turns out to be opposite.
She look at her two best friend. Both of them seems want to hear her explanation. She did, except for telling who is her fiancé. Unie want them to see for their selves. 3o minutes later, Unie grabs her simple grey jacket to match with her white t-shirt and jeans, ready to go to  find a suitable dress for the party.
            “Let`s go. We must find you a dress today and meet up with your parent later. We have a lot on the list to be done.” Karina reminds them.
Unie sigh miserably. It just an engagement, what with the dress, and the party? I don’t want to do this.
Hey!Say!Jump`s Anteroom .
Yabu sit on the couch, alone, playing with his guitar. The other members have their own plan. He seems disturbed. He cannot play it with the right notes, sometimes, it goes too high or too low.
            “Ugh!!” he stressed up. He cannot give his full concentration because of the engagement. His parent already push him to contact and meet up with Unie to discuss, but he could not bring himself to do it. He knows he already agree, but he felt like he is not ready yet.
What should I do? I haven’t discussed it with the members yet. I`m so confused. Isn’t we should get to know each other first before this engagement? Can I…be a good fiancé to her?
He stand up and place the guitar at it place. Sitting around won’t solve his problems. He didn’t know what else to think or say. He has no experience with this situation. Before he could do something, the door opened.
            “Eyh? Yabu-kun?” a familiar voice calls for his name. Yabu turn around.
            “Yama-chan.”
Yamada enter the room. “I forgot my…” his eyes look around the room. “boxing gloves.” He kept it in his bag.
            “Sou ka…” Yabu let go of heavy breath.
Yamada look at Yabu with interesting look on his face. He remembers clearly about his conversation with Unie this evening.
“I`m going to get engage with one of Hey!Say!Jump`s members.” Unie`s voice keep playing inside his mind. He grasp his fist.
            “Douano, Yabu-kun?” he asked.
Yabu smiled at him. For some reason ,it pissed Yamada off. “Nandemonai.” But he notices the change of Yamada`s expression. “What`s wrong?” this time, he asked.
Yamada leaned to the wall and crossed his arms. “Do you have anything to tell me?”
            “Hah? What are you talking about?” Yabu replied, trying to figured out what Yamada talks about.
            “Don’t play dumb. I know you knew what I`m talking about!” he raised up his voice.
Wait. He…could it be that he know about the engagement??
            “I don’t know what yo…..”
Before he could finish his statement, Yamada move forward and grabs Yabu`s collar. “Stop ing with me!” he grab his fist and punch Yabu in the belly. He driven to the back and bowed down while pressing the spot that being hit by Yamada. Losing some air, he coughing a  but only air came out and trying to endure with the pain.
            “The hell is that for??”
Yamada seems shocked with his own act. He withdrew one step backward and look at Yabu. His lips were trembling.
            “Yabu-kun…I`m…” he sat on the couch behind him. Feelings of guilt for not being able to control his anger, master himself. 
 
Promise #5 : The Engagement…The Meeting of New Friends.(Part Two)
 
Gomen.. TT^TT
i know I haven't update in such a looooooong time~! I did promise several times, but something keep happening. So tonight I update chapter 4 for you (do I have readers???=__=)
it not be interesting. I did my best.*coughlastminuteschangingcough*
Anyway, for those who keep waiting for this chapter..sankyuu!!!
ah, and I`ll will start editing the posterS.. YES,with the capital S, coz I`ll make each JUMPmemberxOc, one poster for them. :)
bwahahahaha..comments and critics is most welcome!