#2 First Meeting

Promise

 

Promise#2:First Meeting…

Yabu`s Apartment (Japan).

            Yabu his chat on MSN. He really needs to talk to someone. Suddenly, Hikaru`s name showed up. Hikaru is in Miyagi, visiting his hometown.

Koppi              : You there?
HYaotome       : Hisashiburi! Haven't seen you for a while. I miss you,boo.

Koppi              : Hisashiburi? We only didn’t meet for about two days only. And stop that boo!

HYaotome       : Haha. But I miss my Koppi. Got probs?

Koppi              : I don't know. Btw, I just got engaged.

            Hikaru almost choked his chocolate drink when he read it. He put aside his drink and start typing.

HYaotome       : Man! Omedetou! You didn’t invite me, that`s mean. >:O..Demo chokeru ne?

Koppi              : Stop that Kansai-ben!! Jyoudan wa janai. HONTOU! It`s not real             engagement yet. Our parent decided it. Right now, i`m un- officially           someone`s fiancé.

HYaotome       : Arranged by parent? Man, that`s so lame!  But, have  you meet her already?

Koppi              : Ikr? I wish. She still study overseas. So basically, the engagement party will be held right after she`s here.

HYaotome       : Whoa. Great! I wonder how your fiancé looks like. Maybe like a guppy? XD

Koppi              : Yeah, right. This is so troublesome. I mean, we are not normal people. Things like this, could only brings trouble. Keep this as a secret.

HYaotome       : You don’t know that yet. Who knows, she`ll bring lots of good fortune and      luck, later. J..think positive okay? I wish I could find a girl too. Btw, gtg, gonna help kaa-san now. Jya.

 Yabu turned off his chat. He looked straight to the ceiling and close his eyes. He`s stand and turn off everything and walking out from the study room.

            “I really hope this is the best for my career and my life.” He uttered before goes to bed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

            Yamada pulled his hair. He just received the news about Unie is getting engaged from Unie`s mum, and what shock him is she is going to be Yabu Kouta`s fiancé. He stares at his phone ignoring everyone around him. Chinen, who sat next to him looked at him with a troubled look.

            “Ryo-chan, daijoubu?” he tapped Yamada`s shoulder. Yamada sighed. He then looked at Yabu while talking with Hikaru, who has just arrived.

I wonder if both of them going to be okay with this engagement. Man, what`s going to happened if Johnny san know about this? And Unie nee-chan...will she be okay? And why Yabu agree to this engagement? Arghh!

            “Daijoubu desu.” He answered. He smiled to his best friend, he wish he could tell Chinen about Yabu and Unie but he already promise to keep it as a secret. “Let`s practice ,okay?” he pulled Chinen from his sit and calling other JUMP members.

            In the middle of practice, Yamada swing his hands hard and it hit Yabu`s back.

            “Hontou ni gomen!” he bowed to the oldest members of the group. Everyone stop.

Yabu smile as nothing serious happened. “iie, it`s nothing.” Accident happen during practices, so he did not take it seriously. Besides, it was his fault too, he should move to the opposite side. The engagement makes him lost concentrate on dancing.

            “Yama-chan, are you okay? You seems troubled.” Yuuto asked, he was concerned about Yamada because he seems lost during the dancing practice. Everyone knows if Yamada is troubled by something, it will easily be seen in his performances.

            “If you have problems, you can share it with us. Let us light a bit of your burden.” Keito said.

             Yamada let go of heavy breath. He must admit, he can’t focused practicing because of the news. He faced his group mates.

            “I am really sorry. Something troubled me, and it makes me lost my focus. But it won’t happened again.” He bowed.

            “Let`s stop now. We will continue tomorrow. I think everyone is tired.” Yabu pat Yamada`s back.

            “Un, come yama-chan. Let`s go, I`ll bring you to one place.” Chinen said, aghast. Yamada nodded and follow his best friend.

Asahi`s Building

            Both Yamada and Chinen wearing their disguise clothes. To avoid being seen by fans they need to change their usual clothes and images. Yamada puts on his glasses, ties his back hair and wears a sport cap while Chinen wearing his blonde wig paired with an earring on his left ear and wear a thick eyeliner. No one recognize them every time they disguised themselves.

            “A cafe?” Yamada look at Chinen when they stepped inside the street cafe. “I don’t know there is a cafe here.”

Chinen winked. “It belongs to my friend. The cakes here is very delicious. It even got your favourite strawberry flavor.” They choose an outdoor sit with a beautiful view from the garden on the left side of the cafe.

            “Nice view.” Yamada said as he picked up the menu. “So many choices!”

 Chinen stares at his best friend.

            “You know Chii, I am fine. Now, stop staring and help me with the menus. I can’t choose! There`s plenty of choices, I want to eat it all!” he shows the menu to Chinen.

            “Hai, hai. Well, why don’t you try their special menu? I`ve tried it once, and it was so delicious.” Suggests Chinen. He raised his hand, signal for a someone to come and take their orders.

            A waitress with a maid headband and maid costume wearing a roller-skates quickly come to their table. She takes out her order notes from her apron. “May I take your order,sir?”

Yamada look through the menu and start ordering. “give me the special menu, but can you add an strawberry topping on it? And also chocolate shake.” He said without looking at the waitress.

            “Same” Chinen said. “but I don’t want strawberry topping and give me banana shake. Thanks, Mira-chaaan.” Chinen smiled to the waitress. Yamada take a peek to see the waitress. He could only see her lips.

What a kawaii voice.

 Mira, a girl with a black and brown short wavy with a little perm hair style, squint her eyes and put her tongue out. Chinen is her usual customer and she knows that he is an idol. He always request for her to takes his order. They often ended up fighting over each other.

            “Hai, please wait for a while.” She said without take a good look at Yamada. A while later, she comes back with a tray.

            “Here is your Banana Shake and Chocolate Shake ,sir.” She place the Chocolate Shake carefully.

            “I wish you could serve me like that too, Mira.” Complaints Chinen.

            “Well, if you`re not a brat and obake, I will.” She replied. “Or if you are Yamada Ryosuke.” She said before leaving the table. Yamada coughed. He looked at Chinen.

            “She is your biggest fan.”

Man, I didn’t take a good look at her.

A week later, Airport Cafe

            It has been a week since the meeting with Unie`s parent. They seems really like Yabu and have made decision to continue the engagement after Unie`s back to Japan.

            “I can’t believe a week has passed. I have already talk to her.” Unie`s mum, Mrs.Saitou told Mrs.Yabu. Both of them become close since Yabu become un-officially fiancé to Unie.

            “I believe this decision is the best for our children. Maybe things might be hard for them at first but I think they can make it. And I already talked to Mr.Tokigawa.” Mr.Yabu sit beside Mr.Saitou laughed.

            “After tomorrow, our relationship will be as close as it can be. I never dreamt this would be real but, look at us now.” they laughed.

            Yabu who listened to the conversation ,sighed. They look so happy. Soon, Unie will arrived any minutes now and he is wondering how she looks like and how she would react when she saw him. He feel like butterfly in his tummy.

I wish I`m at home now. I`m not ready yet. What if she dislike me? What if I do something stupid? What if we hated each other because of this???

            “Are you okay, Kou-chan?” His sister asked. She realize Yabu is nervous. She`s trying to make him feel better. She broke his train of thought. He smiled a bit.

            “Absolutely not. I don’t remember feeling like this when having a concert.” He confessed. “Nee chan, will she be happy seeing me? I`m sure she also shocked as I am. We haven’t meet for long time and suddenly when she coming back here, she will be my fiancé.” He played with his front hair.

            “Relax. Whatever that might happened later, is not important. Right now, just follow the flow. I`m sure this is the best for both of you.” She pat his back before takes his hand and clutch them with her`s. Yabu close his eyes and try to resembles himself. “Parent`s choice usually is the best.”

I hope so too.

            Before he could respond to his sister, he heard a footstep behind him. Both families stood up. He can see his mum were smiling widely, as she see something interesting. Momoko widening her eyes, smiling to. His heart races and it can explode or popped out from his chest any time now.

Dup.Dap.Dup.Dap.Dup.Dap.

He turn slowly.

Next Chapter : The Over-Protecting Brother

*i`ll update the fic more often after this and also will post the poster about this~*