Cup 3: Ren's bestfriend

Nu'est Coffee shop !

 

"Watch out" Aron yelled to Ren who was about to walk on a puddle of coffee spilled on the floor.

"Why did you tell him?" Baekho asked disappointed because his "joke" failed.

"Seriously you two you should see someone...a shrink maybe? WHat kind of relationship is it seriously?" I'm not sure it's working there" Aron said while pushing Baekho's head with his finger.

 

"Ya You" Ren yelled to Baekho "Did you really think it would work so easily?" Ren said on a calmer tone "You should definitely learn from the master alias ME" he said nicely but Baekho recognized the arrogance in his voice.

"What?" Baekho said  as he was waiting from an attack from Ren but nothing came.

"Nothing just  pay attention, the aim is to surprise and defeat you at an unexpected time" Ren explained as if he was explaining a machavellian plan.

"Yes sure if you say so" Baekho smirked

"Just wait and watch"

Every minute Baekho expected something to happen but nothing, afternoon passed and they were from one hour to close the coffee shop. Baeko was waiting patiently for what his enemy have in mind but Ren stayed poker-faced all the way. No emotion showing. THe day was almost over and eventually he forgot about Ren's revenge on him. He let his apron on the counter and when he came back, costumers were still entering  and ordering. So he put his apron back and took the orders.

"A caramel Latte please" a costumer asked

"Sure Ma'm" Baekho said " Can I have your name please?"

"Mi Rae" she said

Baekho put his hand on the pocket of his apron to grab a marker. Then he felt a weird sensation inside it. Wet, greasy, Foamy....and then he realized. "I'm gonna kill you Ren" he thought as his gaze crossed Ren's who was chuckling, laughing his out next to the door.

He found the marker in the mess under the apron and took his hand out the pocket that was in front of it. Looking at his hand with a disgusted look, it was now all white and coated with whipped cream.

The customer looked like disgusted and Baekho apologized for that.

"Sorry Bad Joke made to new employees" He said embarassed "Your order will be ready in 2mn"

Ren came  behind the counter, so basically where was Baekho, to wip the bread crumbs on the counter.

"And this is what I call an unexpected time ...it's funnier don't you think so ?" Ren chuckled

"Yes Indeed it's very very funny Ren...I hate you"

"Don't Baekho, I know you like me more than you think "

"Yeah right buddy" baekho said witb a huge smile on his face.

"you two got serious issues"aron said shaking his head.

Indeed after three weeks of fighting, playing tom and jerry, finding things they like in commun, they became friends believe it or not. But still they have to tease each other at work.

"Do you want a bear hug ?" baekho said opening his arms. Ren didn't think twice and hugged the other.

"Here good boy" baekho said and cleaned his wipped crem coated hand on Ren's jeans leaving white stains on his .

"But hyung why are you touching my ?" Ren said with surprise in his voice.

"hmm just cleaning" baekho said

"Whatever..." still clinging on Baekyeo's waist "I got a boy chakhan I got a boy meotjin i got a boy handsome boy naege da gajyeogan.." Ren sang

"Who? " baekho asked

"Whatev..." ren snorted

 

A boy made his entrance  in the coffee shop.

"yaaaa wifey Reni I was looking for you what were you doing? neo! why are you hugging your coworker" he said a smirk on his face.

"oh geez...why are you here ?" Ren asked looking anoyed

" looking for a blondie brat with whom I have to work on the science project with and guess what...it just happened I found him...Hi Ren"

"There is no way I am working with you"

"Why are you complaining for? I'm the smartest in that class of including you ...I'm doing you a favor here, alright?!"

"I would rather die than work with a naggy ...Baekho please kill me would you?!" Ren pleaded with two hands joined

"hmm what?" Baekho asked as he didn't understand a thing in what was going on between Ren and the taller guy.

"I won't work with you plus I at science so I wouldn't be of any help"

"Dont bother... I know all of that ! That's why the teacher asked me to help you...fyyyyuuuu she doesn't even care to dispose as she wants of my precious time..." the guy complained when Ren cut him.

"Stop being a fake diva at my work place" Ren said letting go baekho from his grip while the taller was still saying nonsense

".....plus I know you are as stupid as ...must be because of your hair..you should consider stop dying yr hair all those products are damaging your brain"

"At least I have some style not wandering as a useless fake diva panda in school so SHUT UP ! TO be a diva you have to put more effort and more style ...so try and FAIL again. What do you want to drink by the way?"

"Hot chocolate"

"Size"

"Tall"

"Sugar?"

"No"

"Whipped cream?"

"Better be"

"Here"

"thanks"

"leave"

"better be at my house"

"what time?"

"6pm"

"Fyyyyyuuuuu get a life... 8pm !"

"ok bring yourbooks"

"FINE"

"AND PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHat you were doing but clean your before sitting your dirty on my sofa"

"wha?"

"aishh when I though you really was working seriously in your job for once" the taller guy shook his head.

"Get the hell out of here"

"Bye see you"  like this, the black haired guy left the shop.

 

Baekho was shocked by how fast the discussion went between the two guys. He didn't even catch what was happening or what they were talking about.

"Who was that?" Baekho asked

"Who?" Ren asked back, Baekho pointed the door.

"Who? the stormy ?" Aron asked too

"Yes" Baekho said

"Ah it's Ren's best friend but some time I'm not even sure of that" Aron said  while pouring coffee in a cup

"Bestfriend my , that calculating jerk is just using me because I'm better than him"

"Yeah right since you always together at school you know each other since you are 6" Aron pointed out

"Hyung since when do you know my life better than myself?" Ren said with irony

"Since he always comes here to pick a fight with you, I'm interested" Aron said

"Your bestfriend then ?!"

"Yes! why ? are you jealous?" Ren asked with expectations

"No I just think he's funny...and maybe right about ....you little cute dumb "  Baekhoi said while laughing

"WHAT?" Ren gasped

Baekho left the shop to clean the windows

 

"YAAAA Baekho come here! say it again! say it again !" Ren yelled  running after Baekho.

"You Tao wait for tonight I'm gonna make you pay for this" Ren thought while running

 

And then another little friendly fight started...