Cup 2

Nu'est Coffee shop !

Baekho sat on a chair in the back of the coffee shop, ordered a Caramel Machiato and waited patiently for his uncle.

"Okay" Ren said placing the keetle on the table "Boss never talked about a nephew" he added while he was pouring the coffee in the cup and but also on the table.

"FOCUS!" Aron said  when he walked through the tables next to Ren.

"Can't you be more cautious?" the feminine costumers complained to Ren. The latter smirked

"SOOOOOOOOOORRY" he said ironically and faked a grin.

"Are you going to clean it up or will I have to do it myself?" the girl said. Ren threw the tea towel on the table.

"Can you do it yourself then while I serve you another cup?" Ren said meanly sharply and sillfuly so the girl couldn't answer shocked by his boldness.

Indeed, she didn't answer and just wiped the coffee that was flowing on the table and was threatening to drop at anytime on the her skirt.

Ren returned behind the counter waiting for the next costumer, from time to time scanning the nephew, or checking the latest Kpop news on his phone while Aron was rearranging all the cups on the shelves. A guy came over.

"Hey I asked for a Caramel frappucino and this is all but Caramel" the guy said and you could tell he was a bit annoyed.He placed the beverage on the breakfast bar and Ren's eyebrows frowned.

"I'm pretty sure you said Caramel" Ren said arms crossed on his chest.

"I did not" the guy argueed

"And I say I'm sure you did" Ren pointed a finger at him. The costumer was losing his composure as Ren was getting on his nerves.

"I'm going to make another one for you"a smooth voice said. Baekho took the light brown drink in the hands of the unsatisfied costumer. He was behind the counter now and started switching from the coffee machine, to the blender and all he needed. He was pouring milk, caramel ice and other thing in the glass. He was doing it so easily like if the place was so familiar to him. He wasn't wearing the barista uniform but his blue jeans, white shirts and denim jacket, he could have been mistaken for a real worker at the Coffee CHu otherwise. Aron was speechless and Ren ...frustrated?!

"Here for you sir, a caramel macchiato" Baekho said

"Thank you" the guy said before leaving , narrowing his eyes at Ren and the younger did the same.

Baekho leaned on the counter "What kind of Barista are you?" he asked with a soft voice despite his anger. Aron got closer. Ren played with the curl of his pony tail not giving a about what Baekho was saying. Wind was justy blowing between them.

"How can you talk to costumer like that?" You are lucky enough to have a ing perfect face otherwise my uncle would have kick your out of here long time ago, you know?"

"Who are you kidding with?" Ren said.

"I can ask you the same question here , you are going to ruin my uncle's buisness with your ed up manners"

"Calm down Baekho" Aron placed a hand on his shoulder to peacify him. Aron wanted to say something to save his friend but all Baekho had stated now was true, Ren deserved it.

"And what's your name again? Ben, Ten? Chen? Ken? Men?" Baekho was seriously looking for it trying to remember what name the blondy gave earlier.

"REN IT'S REN REEEEN" He yelled in the shop. One thing to know do not mess with his name which actually is not his real name but though. Ren went sitting on a chair pouting at what Baekho has just said. And he didn't move when the owner finally showed up.

 

"Ah uncle you are finally here ?" Baekho said greeting his uncle.

"Baekho how are you doing?"  his uncle said  all surprised to see him here.

"I'm fine but I need money so I was wondering if you could offer me a job here ?" Baekho tried to explain

"I would like to but I don't know if you have the skills to be a barista though" His uncle said while his chin

"I can tell you he had them, he is fast, very skilled, he know how the machines work and the flavors...he just showed it to us ...plus he knows some recipes so if he is a fast learner he will know how to do all the cafes at the end of the week" Aron explained  to the owner an d winked at Baekho who replied with a grateful smile.

"If Aron praised you you must be good...it's alright you have the job" His uncle said proudly and happily.

"Thank you I won't disappoint you...I'll start right now maybe I could help you with that lazy employee of yours who doesn't do his job" Baekho pointed at Ren who was sat on the chair still pouting for nothing.

"Don't mind Ren, he is special" The owner chuckled and left the shop

 

At night it was again the rush, as if everybody decided to take a coffe after school or after their job

Ren was wipping the tables after the customers, ear buds on, music playing he wasn't hearing a thing about what was happening in the shop. His only care was to do the ballerina between the tables. Baekho shook him holding his shoulder he looked pissed of and about to tell him to move his . When Ren turned around he was in the middle of CrayON while Baekho teared of one of his earbuds.

"WHY SO SERIOUS?!" Ren yelled and half singed in the shop.har Baekho was again shocked by Ren's behaviour. "Move don't you see I'm cleaning here?" Ren said on a harsh tone. Baekho sighed letting his arms fall on his sides before messing his short hair as he was anoyed and frustrated.

"Aish I don't know I don't know I don't know what to do with you" Baekho was red from anger and frustration.

"Someone asked you?" Ren asked as if he was stupid. "You know what? You don't look really well you really should consider  to take care of your face ...I have good skin care products" Ren said while going behind the counter. "call me when you are ready to use them"

"You are not human ...you can't be"

"Lot of people already told me this don't worry" Ren said. Aron  witnessed the scene, shaking his head desesperately.

"If it's going to be like that from now I don't think I would be able to stand the both of them fighting like that"  Aron said to another barista.

 

 

"Ah shut up please"

"No you shut up"

..........................

..........................

"Puhlease come on I know you push me on purpose"

"I didn't ...maybe your finally decided to move on his own"

.........................

........................

"You only got this job because of your face"

"look who is talking...you only got the job because the owner is your uncle duh"

..........................

...........................

 

"Oh geez will you stop it please, you are very troublesome for the customers" A barista said, looking very annoyed. Ren turned his back to Baekho's face".

 

"Oh no we don't mind at all! they are too cute when they are fighting" several girls said

"Please keep doing what you were doing" anotger girl said

 

"GIRLS SERIOUSLY ARE CRAZY" Ren and Baekho said at the same time. When they realized they both was thinking the same they chuckled.

 

"Don't have the same thoughts as me " Ren warned

"Pfffff spoiled brat" Baekho said back

 

And the fight was on again....................