The story

A Romance? With a Temporarily Security Guard. (One-shot)

     Chanhee is the security guard of this little town, by his young age of 18. He was currently helping his sicked uncle to do the job, although he didn't like it. 

    

    It came this afternoon when he saw two people, a boy and a girl, whom he thought were a couple. The boy kept trying to wrap his arms around the girl's slim waist and what so ever. Suddenly, Chanhee heard the girl yelled.

 

     "Yah Pedo LJoe!!! Get your hands off me!!!!" 

 

     She yelled with a not so soft tone but not too loud, enough for Chanhee--who was doing his duty to hear it.

 

     Chanhee quckily ran towards the so called 'couple'.

 

     "Yah!! You guys were too loud! And you!" He pointed straight in the boy's face, thinking about his name. 

 

     LJoe... right...? He thought. "What are you trying to do to her?!" He yelled with his cute voice (Which he naturally got it and he didn't even want to scold people with his Oh-So-Lovely-Cutie voice of his) at the chicken lips boy, who looked like the same age as him.

 

     What a cute boy. Thought LJoe as he was looking at the other boy with a curious face.

 

     But who did he think he was to stop me from what I am doing huh?

 

     And then he heard the voice again. "Yah!!! Are you even listening to me!?" Chanhee yelled.

 

   His voice is to angelic hmm. Okay, I've decided, this cute boy will be my new target, from NOW on. LJoe was still in his own thought. Until he saw a hand waved furiously in front of his face which snapped him back to reality. 

 

     LJoe then let go of that girl (who quickly ran away immediately after that) before staring at Chanhee with his blank and 'innocent' face. He then smirked at Chanhee and stated bluntly without any sense of hesitation. 

 

    "I will make you mine, cutie." with that, he walked a way like a boss, leaving Chanhee dumbfounded. 

 

____

 

     From that on, LJoe kept stalking Chanhee and got lots of Chanhee's informations. He even knew that Chanhee's uncle was sick and needed a large amount of money which he probably banked his money for Chanhee's uncle secretly due to his wealthiness and without anyone knowing other than him and the hospital. 

 

     Chanhee was still curious about the owner of the money. He tried to ask the hospital but they always kept it tight and didn't even let go of a little informations about that. 

 

____

 

     Chanhee was walking along the street on his way home. It had been 3 months since the day he met LJoe. He's no longer a security guard of the town. He didn't know why but he couldn't seem to get LJoe out of his mind. Everything LJoe said kept replaying and his heart always raced whenever he thought about LJoe. 

 

     I wonder if he meant what he said...?  Chanhee thought about it again. And he quickly shook the thought out of his head and made his way to the bakery nearby. But little did he knows, there was a pair of eyes watching him from somewhere secretly. 

 

     He bought a piece of chocolate cake for his supper. He always prefered strawberry but he didn't know why he chose chocolate instead.

 

     Chanhee went out from the bakery ad headed back to his house. It was a quiet and dark night. His fear grew wider as he heard footsteps  other than his. He tried his ebst to walk without making any sound of every steps.

 

     Now he heard that clear and he made a decision. He stopped suddenly and the tapping sounds of footsteps behind him stopped as well. 

 

    Without  knowing, his body started to react itself and he started to run. He ran faster but the footsteps behind him got faster and faster as well as he quickened his steps. 

 

     He took a fast turn into the other side of the pathway but before he could react, he felt a hard pressure on his wrist and he was puled into another pathway with a tight grip around his wrist. He then heard the footsteps that were chasing him earlier went more furious as the 'thing' lost track of Chanhee. 

 

    Still, Chanhee wanted to scream but a hand was covering his mouth and he couldn't do so. 

 

     After few moments, the footsteps were gone and couldn't be heard anymore. Chanhee then struggled but the arms around him tighter. 

 

     He stopped struggling as he heard a low voice behind him said "Caml down Channie.. it's me."

 

     Chanhee widened his eyes. He knew this voice, although he only heard it once, he couldn't get it off his mind. The voice sounded cold yet caring and heart warming. 

 

     Chanhee snapped our of his thought and slapped the hands away. "LJoe, don't creep me like this!" Chanhee hissed softly at the other boy, only to earn a soft scoff from him. And he felt LJoe smirked in the darkness.

 

     "This is how you thank me for saving you just now?" LJoe said in a teasing tone.

 

     Chanhee blushed slightly and snapped at LJoe "But still!! You were creepy!!" 

 

     LJoe chuckled and flicked Chanhee's forehead slightly. "I was just worry about you, Channie~" he sang playfully and got a smack on his arm from Chanhee. 

 

     Chanhee stopped for a moment before smacking LJoe in another arm. "How are you and why were you calling me 'Channie'!?" 

 

     LJoe laughed and pulled the slightly older boy into his arms tightly as Chanhee kept struggling, trying to get out from his arms. But LJoe's arms around Chanhee only got tighter. Chanhee sighed softly and stopped struggling, mumbled a 'thank you' softly. 

 

     "No problem, angel~" LJoe's arm were being smacked again after that.

 

     Chanhee then pushes LJoe away and walked back to his apartment with LJoe following behind him.

 

     The two were now sitting in the living room of Chanhee's, facing each other as the atmosphere got awkward. The hot cups of chocolates in front of them didn't help at all. 

 

     LJoe then cleared his throat before starting the conversation between the two of them. 

 

     "So, I didn't really introduce myself before and yea I'm Lee Byunghun and everybody calls me LJoe so please call me that. My father owns a big company and I'm going to take over it after him. So tell me more about yourself, Angel~ " 

     

     Chanhee blushed slightly and took a sip of his hot chocolate before he spoke. "I'm Lee Chanhee and people call me Chunji.. uhm except you.. I'm an orphan so my uncle took care of me since I was 5. And I moved out from his house at the age of 7 because his chlldren and wife didn't really welcome me.. So he just gave me money ans sponsored me to school until I was able to work, which was 7 years ago... I.. I thought you already know about me..?" Chanhee bit his lips after stating.

 

     LJoe chuckled and earn a hiss from Chanhee "Don't laugh, Byunghun." LJoe then pouted a little and corrected him.

 

     "LJoe."

 

     "Byunghun"

 

     "LJoe"

 

     "Byunghun!" 

 

     LJoe blinked, then playfully smirked at Chanhee. "Is my baby trying to be special?~" 

 

     Chanhee blushed and covered his face with both of his hands.

 

     LJoe then laughed and continued. "Well.. don't worry. You have nothing to worry since you are ALWAYS special to me. "  LJoe then smiled gently at Chanhee. 

 

     "E-eh..?" Chanhee blinked and uncovered his face. LJoe smiled wider at Chanhee.

 

     " I really love you, Chanhee. " 

 

     LJoe sighed softly and continued. 

 

     "Would you be my boyfriend? I know I might not be enough for you and you might not be gay but.. at least... try..?" LJoe stared into Chanhee's eyes seriously yet pleasingly. 

 

     Chanhee then blinked and blushed slightly "I didn't know my heart will tell me to say this but.. yes, Byunghun.. yes.." Chanhee bit his lips and looked down.

 

     LJoe blinked and stared at Chanhee "D-did you just said y-yes?? B-but you know nothing about m-me yet.." 

 

     Chanhee chuckled and hugged LJoe genlty. LJoe thought he would explode immediately in happiness.  He then hugged Chanhee back and smiled widely.

 

     "Thank you Chanhee, I love you!!" 

 

     Chanhee stopped and thought for a while before smiling slightly and cutely.

 

    "I think me too..."