Late Night Date

[TRILOGY] My Fangirl Is A Model and a world class stylist [FOURSHOT]

Blue = Korean Black = English

Six months has already passed as Gabbie went back and forth for the idols in Cube as their stylist as well as working as a model. Her album Different Colours had been a big hit as it sold over 200 thousands copies in South Korea, 150 thousand copies in Asian countries and 50 thousands copies in Australia. In total her album sold 400 thousand copies.

Gabbie was taking a walk in the morning sun. Cube has given her a 5 day holiday and was able to do what ever she wanted. So hence, she's taking a walk down the streets of Hongdae.

"Wah~" Gabbie said as she walked inside a cute plush toy shop.

"Annyonghaseyo." The shop assistance greeted as Gabbie walked in.

"Hello." Gabbie greeted and bowed as she looked through the toys sections.

She sequealed when she saw a white teddy bear.

"I'll get this for him." She giggled as she took the bear off from the shelf.

A few fans started to see Gabbie and appraoched her for signs and photo's to which Gabbie accepted it all. She even took the presents that the fans give her. Each one of them, she smiled and thanked them. Gabbie went to the cashier and paid for the white teddy bear.

While Gabbie walked around, she smiled at the fans who followed her. She didn't care whether fans followed her, to be honest, she liked it when fans follow her around and keep her company. While walking down the streets of Hongdae, a male bumped into her, causing Gabbie to fall down. Her fans immediately rushed to her and helped her up.

"Gwenchana?" A fan by the name Minhee asked.

Gabbie smiled and picked up the presents from her fans.

"YAH!" Her fans shouted.

The male turned around with an annoyed expression.

"You bumped into Gabbie and made her fall down. Aren't you going to apologize?" Another fan by the name Minhyuk asked.

The male just clicked his tongue and ignored them. Gabbie pulled her fans back and told them it was okay and that she was fine.

"You're too nice Gabbie unnie!" Ji-min said as she handed the presents that was dropped to Gabbie.

Gabbie just giggled.

"Since you're all following me.. do you want to spend some time together?" Gabbie asked her fans as she tilted her head to the side cutely.

Her fans widened their eyes and squealed.

"Chincha?" Minhyuk, her male fan asked.

Gabbie chuckled and nodded her heads.

"Since you know Hongdae better than me. Let's go?"

"LET'S GO!~" They all cheered as they showed Gabbie the different places of Hongdae and let her try the different foods.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Gabbie bid goodbye to her fans who had walked her home to ensure her safe. Her fans waved back and left when Gabbie had completely entered the building.

"Looks like you had fun." Jane chuckled.

"Of course!" Gabbie beamed.

"Spending time with my fans is the best thing ever."

Jane laughed and patted Gabbie's head, "Really, there's no other stylist and model like you who loves her fans to the point she hang out with them."

"Unnie!" Gabbie whined.

"That.. is a lot of gifts." Jane said as she pointed at the 6 bags of gifts her fans had given.

"Hehe. I'm just popular." Gabbie said as she entered her room.

Slowly one by one, she opened her gifts and read the fan letters. After opening all of the gifts and reading the fan letters it was 6:30 pm. Gabbie went to take a shower to freshen up. Just as she finished changing her clothes, her phone rang.

Gabbie had a big smile when she saw the caller ID. Jiyongie. She immediately answered it.

"Hello oppa." She beamed loudly.

"Someone sounds happy." G-Dragon chuckled.

"Hehe. Of course! It's been six months since we last saw each other." Gabbie pouted

G-Dragon chuckled, "Are you free tonight?"

"Wae?" Gabbie tilted her head.

"Ready for a late night date?"

"Chincha!?" Gabbie squealed.

"YOU JUST CAME HOME FROM AN OUTING WITH YOUR FANS!" Jane shouted from the living room.

"You went out with your fans?" G-Dragon asked

"Not quite. The president gave me a five day off, so I went to Hongdae. A few fans followed me so I asked to join me and show me around. Hehe. I received a lot of presents as well."

"Well then baby girl. Do you want to have a late night date with me?"

Gabbie giggled, "Of course. Who would reject this offer from the G-Dragon?"

G-Dragon laughed, "I'll come pick you up.. in.. 15 minutes. Be ready by then~ Annyong~"

"Bye oppa~"

They both hang up while Gabbie squealed. Jane came inside her room and shook her head while chuckling.

"Happy to see your boyfriend?"

Gabbie grinned and went to pick out clothes for her late night date with Jiyong. After a few minutes on trying on different clothes, Gabbie finally decides on the set of clothes she wanted to wear. Gabbie came out of her room and put on her shoes.

She fixed her hair while standing in front of the mirror. Gabbie gasped and then ran into her room and came back out with the teddy bear.

"Bought that for Jiyong?" Jane questioned.

Gabbie nodded her head cutely and squealed.

"Unnie should get a boyfriend!" Gabbie teased.

"Y-Yah!"

Gabbie laughed as she avoided Jane's playful punches.

"Oh! He's here!" Gabbie squealed when she received a message from him.

"Go have fun~" Jane pushed her out of the house while giving her purse.

Gabbie ran outside her house and immediately ran into Jiyong with a crushing hug. Jiyoung chuckled and hugged her back.

"What's this?" He pointed at the teddy bear.

"For you."

"Thanks baby girl. Oh and you look extremely cute in those clothes." Jiyong beamed as he pinched her cheeks.

"Oppa!" Gabbie whined as she rubbed her cheeks while pouting.

They both giggled and went inside Jiyong's car. Gabbie sat in the passenger seat while Jiyong was driving.

~    ~   ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Jiyong pulled over and went over to the side of the door and opened it for Gabbie. Gabbie giggled as she jumped out of the car and breathed in the night air of Seoul. Jiyong chuckled as he held Gabbie's hand. The couples walked along the side walk of Han River.

"Wah~" Gabbie said in awe as she leaned on the rail as Jiyong stands behind her, hugging her.

"How is it working with Cube?"

"Fun!" Gabbie beamed.

"I get to meet my favorite Cube idols. Hehe." Gabbie giggles as Jiyong placed his chin on her shoulder while he plays with her fingers.

"Oh oppa." Gabbie said as she turned around to Jiyong, face to face.

Jiyong grinned, "Hm?"

"Why are you so tan when performing Crayon?" Gabbie giggled as she poked his chest.

Jiyong just shrugged and hugged Gabbie closer. The two gazed into each other's eyes lovingly. Jiyong smiled before leaning in. Gabbie closed her eyes as Jiyong's lips pressed against hers.

The two deepened the kiss as Gabbie wraps her arms around Jiyong's neck. Gabbie smiled into the kiss and broke apart.

"Cute." A couple that past by said.

Gabbie blushed and looked down.

"Oh my gosh! It's G-Dragon and Gabbie!" A few fans squealed as they spotted the two sweet couples.

Gabbie giggled and waved at them. The fans squealed and waved back.

"You and your fan service. Are you hungry?"

"Hm.. a little bit." Gabbie pouted and her stomach grumbled.

Jiyong laughed and held her hand.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Dukkbokki."

"Okay." Jiyong pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her waist.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~

The couple took a seat in the corner of the small restuarant and ordered a big plate of dukkbokki and some drinks. A few fans noticed them and watched them from outside the restuarant, a few appraoached them asking for autographs or take a selca in which they happily did for their fans.

"Unnie" Minhee said as she came bouncing over.

"Here you go." She beamed.

Gabbie tilted her head as she took the present from Minhee. A big smile was seen on Gabbie's face as she looked at the picture of her drawn by Minhee.

"Did you draw this?"

Minhee nodded cutely.

"Gomawo Minhee-ah."

"AH!" Her fans said in unison as they pointed at the male that had just walked passed Jiyong.

"What?" He said

"You're the guy that bumped in Gabbie and made her fall down and didn't apologize!" They all glared at him.

"I did say I was okay.." Gabbie said as she looked at her fans.

"But still..." Minhee pouted

"You could of gotten hurt." The rest pouted.

"Aww. What loving fans." Jiyong chuckled.

"I'm sure Gabbie's okay. So lets not bother him okay?" Jiyong said as he turned to her fans.

"Okay.." In the end they agreed and left the restuarant.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~

By the time Gabbie returned home was 11 pm. Jane was already sleeping so she entered the house quietly and went to her room with a smile on her face.

Entering the bathroom, she washes up and changes into her pyjamas and went to sleep as she cuddles a panda plush toy that Jiyong had won for her at an acarde.