The Change part II

The Pain Behind The Darkness

Recap

Charm went out from the hotel room and in the same time Ray get out of his and their gaze met and to his surprise Charm didn't show any emotions and just looked through him and passed by like he was air. He turned around and watch her back his heart burst a bit at this action of hers. Even if they where enemies she have always had the expression that shows her feelings but this time it was different. It was like he didn't even exist in her world anymore and this was worst, at least he was someone for her before but now everything seems to have change.

end of recap.

Joel came out from his room and saw Ray standing in the hallway, " Hey buddy are you waiting for me?" asked Joel and patted Ray on the shoulder.

Ray get back to reality and smiled " good that you know that, I have been waiting for long" complained Ray jokingly

With a choked expression Joel answered " you didn't say anything, also you could have come and find me"

Ray grabbed around Joels' shoulder and said " I was joking buddy doesn't need to be so serious, well let's go and see what Stephen are up to" and they both went towards the elevator.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charm closed her eyes and thought back about the situation just now, she have never thought that Ray would be in the same hotel and she never thought she could be so calm and pretend to not to know him.

*Ding* the elevator have reach the down floor

Charm looked up and took a deep breath and get off the elevator and entered the launch towards Jade and Kenny who was waiting in front of the reception.

Charm: "I'm done now! Let's go out and have some food". Kenny and Jade nodded and they all haded outside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joel and Ray get off the elevator and was hading towards the entré where Joel get the sign of Charm and the others. He was choked and directly looked back to Ray to see if he also notice them but Ray was calling Stephen so his attention was on the cellphone which Joel was glad for.
Ray notice Joels sudden action and looked up at him "what is it?, why did you just stop?"
Joel:" ha?! eh.. no nothing I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to eat something before we meet up with Stephen"
Ray: " We meet up with him before I don't want to waste any time"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17:00pm Causeway Bay territories in Nr1 BAR

Ron was sitting in the office and get through the budget for all the territories in Causeway Bay to his surprise he find something weird, one of the club was earning less then others in general which he thought was strange. But for all these years his father haven't comment or make any changes. Why was that? Ron though for himself
In this time Damien came in to the office and saw Ron with the budget folders over the past few years

Damien: "Why are you here? And who give you those documents?"

Ron: "I came today because I wanted to look at the budget for our territory and see what our turnover is. I open the safe and get the documents by myself. "

Damien: "So you have decide to take over my business and join Choi Long after all."

Ron: "Eyh I haven't decide if I will join Choi Long or not, I just doing this for your sake. I know that you really want me to take over and handle this so I will try my best. Also I want you to know that you son I isn't that bad compared to yeah you know who."

With a happy face Damien went towards Ron and take a seat in front of him.

Damien: "Then what have you find out with these documents? And why are you looking up the budget for all these years? "

Ron: "I want to see how much money we have and how much we can use."

Damien: "Use? what do you mean use. we will report everything to Zhi Wah and give everything to her afterwards she will portion out every territories money and this will never change."

Ron: "Yeah I know that but if we can change our business so our turnouts will be better then we don't need to report everything to her then we can earn more. That's why I want to see how much usable money we have now so we can investigate and in the shortest time earn it back before we need to report the budget to her."

Damien: "You want to steal Choi Longs money?! Do you know why Bong Sok get kick out from Choi Long? I'm glad that I haven't hand the thing to you yet."

Ron: "Old man, you don't need to worry she won't find out also we aren't the only one that doing this I'm sure the others do it as well just that they haven't told you. If you don't do it it's you who lose on it."

Damien: "Zhai, djou jan mm hai gam djou gah ( means a human shouldn't act like this) it's Choi Long who bring you up without Choi Long you wouldn't be here.

Ron: "Old man I know that and I'm thankful for that but you have help them out so many years, if we need to pay back you have already done it more then enough."

Damien: "Choi Long and Zhi Wah have always been fear to us I don't see why we need to steal. It's not that we don't have money to use. Also Zhi Wah is an auditor do you really think she wouldn't find out? All Choi Longs bookkeeping is revise by her and her company"

Ron looked at his father with a surprised expression he hadn't any clue that it was Zhi Wah who take care of the bookkeeping and he also didn't know that she was an authorise auditor

Ron: " I didn't know that, I just thought our bookkeeping was done by others I didn't know that it was her who look through all these"

Damien: " I told you she is more then you can though of, from the outside she seems to be a owner of a big company and before that she was just any employee, but the truth was she was already the leader of Choi Long and deal with the business when she still was a student."

Ron: " But then I don't understand, if she is the one who look through our bookkeeping then she should have notice what I have notice. That one of our night clubs the One Night Club earns less then the other clubs. But it seems that she haven't comment anything on it."

Damien: " Zhi Wah have comment it before but I just told her that it was a small club so that's why the earnings is less"

Ron look at his father with a question face

Ron: "Why are you lying to Zhi Wah? That is one of the biggest club in our territory"

Damien: " I can't tell her that the earnings is divided in 6/4 ( which mean 60% and 40%)"

Ron:" Why would the earnings be divided?"

Damien: " Because the club is just between our territory and Cheng Longs territory I didn't want to have conflicts so I made a deal with Michael that we have 6 and they have 4 that's why the earnings is lesser. Now you know why I can't tell her"

Ron:" But that club is in our region so why do we need to have that kind of deal with them. And 6/4 is to much. How long have you had these deal with them?"

Damien: " When Kong sok still was the leader"

Ron: " What! you have had these deal with them for so long and Kong sok haven't notice anything."

Damien: " that's why Zhi Wah haven't checked it further she trusted Kong soks leading and my words"

Ron: "Old man if you really want me to take over then you should support my decisions, I will forget about the stealing but I will change your directorial"

Damien nodded he knew that his directorial was not perfect and thought that Ron can make it better

Damien:" But if there are anything you do wrong I will go in and handle it again or if there are any big changes you need to tell me first"

Ron smiled brightly "deal"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22:30pm Outside Fungs Bar

One of Michael's followers blocked the way when he saw Rons appearance with his followers.

Guy: " What are you doing here? We don't welcome Choi Longs dogs"

All of Rons follower started to shout when they heard the statement, Ron signal them to shut up.

Ron: " Yiih it's the first time I heard a dog complain a human, You aren't qualified to talk to me. Tell your brother that I'm Ron Ng Causway Bays leader is here and want to talk to him"

The guy look at Ron angrily but before he could say a word Rons followers all said in sync
"djong mm heuj ( which mean go know why are you still staying here)

Two minutes later

Michael still haven't appear so Ron took the initiative and entered the bar and made up a scene so all the costumers get out from the bar. And he himself took a chair and seated in the middle of the dancing floor and told two of his men to block the door so no one could come in and one of his men to turn on the lights.

Michael came out from his office which was on the upper floor where the stairs was facing the dance floor. He looked at the turn on lights and look down at Ron and calmly walked down the stairs and said in the same time " an uninvited guest today, what can I do for you?"

Ron smiled at his action, he thought that Michael was scared about his action and wouldn't dare to deal with him.

Ron: " I want to tell you that from today I'm the leader of the Causway Bay territory"

Michael: " oh! is't congratulation but what have that to do with me? Choi Long and Cheng Long doesn't have anything related"

Ron:" Yeah you are right Choi Long and Cheng Long have nothing related but you and my father have something related. I just wanted to inform you that I'm the new leader and that's meaning that I will change my fathers directorial so from now on the earnings for One Night Club will be divided 7/3 of course it's me who have 7 and you 3"

Michael: " hahaha Leng Zhai (which mean little boy) you have courage, you with just so few followers come to my place and tell me the new rules. Aren't you afraid of me? Let me tell you something, I don't know who you are and I haven't heard anything that Damien sok will teuj lak lei ( means he will go down and let other take his place) so please leave before you regret it."

Ron: " I won't take back what I have said, I have informed you and that's it, no matter if you agree or disagree with me I'm kind who inform you about the change. So in the end of this month you will get 3 on what One Night Club earns."

With that said Ron signalled his followers to leave, in this time Michael's followers wanted to attack but Michael stopped them for doing it.

Guy: But brother how can you just let him go that easily?

Michael: I will deal with him later doesn't need to do it now.

Michael was furious about the attitude Ron had but this wasn't the right time to handle him. He still have the police to handle they have been to all his clubs this couple of days and stated it was just a normal check up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------