Final

You Lied Yourself

Three days passed and I fully recovered. Today was Sunday, so I just decided to roam around Seoul; releasing all of my sadness and pain that I got. Looking at those couples who were wandering around me, making my heart ached more.

 

I stopped for awhile and let my eyes discovered around Seoul, when I saw two figures that were not foreign in my eyes; JaeJoong and the same girl as before.

 

I saw them kissing each other, feeling like the world was just for the two of them. What made my heart torn into two was… JaeJoong slid a ring into her ring finger, which symbolized that he just proposed her. No, the feeling of wanting him to come back came again. I ran to the road without even looking left and right.

 

“WATCH OUT!” I looked to the right and found a truck with a heavy load coming right into me. At that time, everything was turned into slow motion. And yeah, as you guessed, I stood there, waiting for that truck to hit my body and flew it to the road.

 

Dead is not a bad idea.

 

“HAYEON!!!” suddenly I heard the voice that I knew the most. Yes, that voice that made me cried and laughed. I could see him running toward me, I could see everyone was in a panic face and I could see the girl gave a devil smirked to me. Good thing that I don’t have to see you again, when I’m not here anymore.

 

“Good bye, JaeJoong,” I smile slightly; not that mad + angry + annoyed smile, but the real smile.

 

The time back to normal and in a second, the truck hit my body and flew it to the road. I could hear people screaming and shouting, I could hear the sound of my broken bones, I could feel the pain rushing to my body, I could see the red liquid flowing in the road and…. Everything went black after that.

 

~ ♥ ~

 

*Author’s POV*

“HaYeon, HaYeon!” her mind back when she heard a voice calling her name.

 

“Yes?” she answered, realized that she was watching over a guy since then.

 

“What are you doing?” her friend squatted beside her. “Guess you are watching him again,” she answered her own question and gasped when she looked what was the guy doing.

 

“Is that your-“

 

“Yes,” she smiled like an angel, well she IS an angel.

 

JaeJoong, you said that you wouldn’t regret it. But now I’m watching over you from here, looking that you really regret it. You lied yourself, JaeJoong. You lied.

 

“Crying in front of my tombstone and says that he regrets everything,” she laughed bitterly. “I see that you regret all of it so much.” her friend hated this situation, so she just delivered the message from GOD.

 

“HaYeon, Father wants to talk to you.”

 

She smiled to herself, “Okay then, thank you,” and stood up. “See you next time, JaeJoong. I’ll be waiting for you here.”

 


 

And that was how the story flow~

Finally after deciding write / not to write and post / not to post, write and post won! :D

Feeling happy that i could write again after awhile and post it.

ENJOY! ♥

 

Read >> Comment >> Subscribe :D