Teaser #3

Mr. Pasta vs. Ms. Ramyun ┊apply open

teaser.number.three

Here is a late teaser #3 . We hope that you guys will
find some other friends that will also apply. We are 
not getting as much as we anticapated, so any good  
suggestions ? Ya`ll should drop a comment below and
let us know ! :D thanks !


 

"Did that just happen?"  The guy with brown hair asked no one in particular.  The guys around him looked at him and shrugged.  Did that girl just come in their kitchen and challenged them?  The four guys stood dumbstrucked and looked at each other, not knowing what to do or say.  What just happened.

"I...I...That wasn't a dream right?"  Another asked.  The leader of the four shook his head at the dumb guys standing before him.

"Of course that wasn't a dream babo.  They asked for a challenge.  We'll give them a challenge if they want.  We got this!"  He threw his fist in the air as the others followed.  "We have nothing to lose.  We're going to win, its nothing to be worried about.  We've been making pasta since we were nine years old.  We have skills and talent!"

The guys nodded, their skills and talent were top notch.  Not everyone can own a 5 star restaurant unless they were talented.  Their skills were impressive.  Talent is something a person is born with, and they were born with talent!

"Let's get back to prepping.  We have no more time to waste."  He looked at the miniature grandfather clock sitting on the counter.  It was already 9:15, time was ticking.  Everyone went back to their places and resumed with their prepping.  Soon the aroma of fresh pasta filled the air.

Once the prepping was over the youngest went to unlock the doors.  The tall glass doors opened, welcoming the guests that were quickly piling in.  

"Sunny Boy!" A lady called after him as he turned away to walk back to the kitchen.

"Yes?" He said turning around, "AHH!! Grandma [insert name here] ! What are you doing here ?! " 

" I heard you boys were showing off your new pasta ! I came to t try it . " She said pinching his cheeks. 

" Ahh , Well , Let me get you a table okay?" He said rubbing his cheek she had just pinched. As he led the way there was a question he just HAD to ask, it was killing him slowly on the inside, 

" Hey, Grandma Jung . " 

"Yeah ? "

" Have you been to the new ramyun shop that just recently opened?"

"What?"

"That shop," He said pointing to the little shop down the street, "It just newly opened, have you been in there?" She squinted at the shop, then a wide smile grew on her face, 

" Of course sunny boy ! You'd be a FOOL not to go there !" She said laughing.  Her hands clasped together reminiscing about the ramyun she ate.  The soft and chewy noddles melted in as bursts of the flavorful soup base tingled her taste buds.  It has got to be the best ramyun she ever ate in her life.  

"Excuse me?" His eyes widen in shock.

"I mean, their ramyun is BEST OF THE BEST. It's honestly, one of a kind!" She said sitting down at a table. The man scratched his chin, confused,

"Don't you just ... boil water, add the pre-measured packages, and then add the ramyun?" He asked.

"That's how YOU make YOUR ramyun, but theirs,"  she gently smiled, "Is truly something special." She took a sip of the water the young waiter poured her.  As the man turned to leave, she shouted to him, "I'd bet, if any one was to take them on, they'd win hands down." He stopped, dead in his tracks, unable to move.  Her words killed him, and slowly strangled his confidence.  

When he finally got into the cooking area, he was out of breathe, " WE ARE DEAD YOU GUYS!" The others stared at him , confused.

"What?" The older man asked.

"The.. the... the ... ramyun shop!" he stuttered.

"Yeah?"

"They're better than we thought."

"What? How do you know?" they all asked.

"Ganny Jung said so ! And you know! When it's from Granny's mouth, it's true!" All the men stood there, mouth opened, now terrified. 

"Bull ! We can win ! If we don't screw up, we'll be fine!" The leader shouted.

"But..." one of the younger ones whimpered.

"BUT NOTHING! You're not going to die, we just need to push a little more! We can win ! I promise" He said, but on the inside, he too was doubting their own skills compared to the new girls. I wonder how they're going to win, he though, can they really win us? 

The four guys silently looked at one another then directed their sight to the floor, their high spirits were now dead.  They should have never agreed to the challenge without learning more about their opponent.  What if the ramyun shop does win in the end?  How will people look at their restaurant.  

"Guys get back to work.  Stop thinking about the challenge, we have people to feed.  We can't afford to stop working.  People are sitting out there waiting for their pastas.   Our customers comes before  stupid wannabe's."  The leader harshly shouted, snapping the three guys back into reality.  He was right, now is not the time to ponder about the challenge, their mind should be focused on their costumers.  

"Fine!  Let's keep working, we need to work faster.  YAH!  You!  Hurry up with the sauce.  I need to make our creamy mushroom pasta!"  He shouted at the maknae.  

 

 

lol, I`m going to cry if no one applies, please find some 
friends, and please advertise ? DO NOT ! ADVERTISE ON
PEOPLE'S WALL THOUGH, that is straight up rude, you 
either advertise through blogging, or you talk to friends
about this, do not advertise on wall, I dislike that myself.