Teaser #2

Mr. Pasta vs. Ms. Ramyun ┊apply open

teaser.number.two 

was teaser number one interesting? We hope so, here's
number two! Read it , enjoy it , and start thinking of a 
unique girl ! Remember that we're only taking four! 
S T A N D . O U T . B U T . S T A Y . H U M A N ! 

 


"YAH!" He shouted, wiping is apron, "Watch where you spill your garbage!" He finished, giving the other man a threatening glare.

"My bad dude," the other shouted, raising his hands in surrender, " I didn't see you." 

"Obviously not." He grumbled.

"What's your problem today?" The younger man asked.  He slowly moved back giving him his personal space, just in case he decided to pounce.

"It's just -" He began to answer, but was interrupted by the chime of their front door.

"Excuse me." A young woman's voice called out, almost in a whisper. "Hello?" She continued.

The men in the kitchen could hear her footsteps coming closer; towards the back room where they were cooking. They looked at each other, puzzled.

"Dude, what the heck! The store isn't even opened yet! How did she get in?!" The oldest man shouted looking at the others.  Did someone forget to lock the doors this morning?

"Oopps," The youngest man quietly whimpered. "My bad." He started biting the nail on his thumb, a nasty habit he's been trying to get rid of. The other three men faceplamed themselves, of course he would forget to lock the door.  How can a grown man be so forgetful.

"Hello?" The woman's voice called again, this time she found the back door and poked in her head through the cracked doors.  When she saw them, she jumped into the room so they could clearly see her.  

Her hair was in a tight bun as a strand of hair swept down her rosy cheeks.  She was a petite little thing with a cute neon green apron running down the front of her body.  Flour stained her apron but she didn't seem to mind.

"Annyeong!" She exclaimed. The four men stared at her dumbstruck. She pushed her bottom lip out into a cute pout, cocking her head the the side, staring at them. She coughed, clearing , striking the men back into reality. "Three of my other friends and I own the shop a little down the road over there." She said with a big smile.  Her index finger pointing down the road, to the little shop which was named 'Chopstick Full of Ramyun'. 

"Ahhhh, yeah, you're the new shop right?" One of the man asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Mmhmm!" she piped up alittle too happy. The men jumped back, surprised at the high pitched voice. She was staring at them now, a blank expression pasted on her face. They all looked at her, still too shocked to say anything. One of the men cleared his throat,

"Uhm.." He started, clearing his throat again, "You're here because?" He asked her, widening his eyes, waiting for her reply.  She stared back at them and smiled.

"OH! Uhm..." She tapped her index finger on her chin, thinking. "OH! Uhm, we heard you guys are REALLY popular!" She said expanding her arms on the word ' really ' to emphasize the word. The men nodded in unison. 

"But, we want to become famous too ! Just like you guys!" She said smiling like a fool.

" Just work hard I guess. " One of the men said. The others all agreed in unison "Yeah."

"No, no, no, no, no ! " She said shaking her head chuckling.

"Oh?" The boys chimed in unison.

"NO! We want to become MORE famous than you guys." She said. Expanding her arms even wider. The boys were still confused. She puckered her lips. "Here, let's make it easy." She said while clasping her hands together. The men nodded once again waiting for her explanation. "We have one goal, and that goal is to become more famous than you." The men nodded once again. "You make pasta, and we make ramyun." Again, another nod. " We want to challenge you guys." She said, hands by her sides now.

"Challenge?" The oldest man asked. She nodded. "Why?"

"We want to become the best of the best, and if we can beat you guys, that surely proves, that we are the better restaurant." She said, smirking. The boys looked at each other, dumbstruck. "So?" She said, arms crossed, still smirking, "Are you man enough to take on the challenge?" She asked, extending her right arm out, waiting for an agreement. 

The four guys stood gawking at her, she had to be kidding.  How can a petty little raymun shop beat their pasta?  It's impossible.

"Well I don't really think your challenge is much of a challenge if we're already well known.  And besides raymun vs pasta?  Of course people would choose pasta.  Ramyun, we can get that at the convince store."  The guy leaning against the sink said.  His voice was low and uninterested.  

She looked at him and shrugged.  "Who knows, preferences can always change.  So challenge?"  Her hand stuck out towards the guy who just spoke.  He looked down at her hand and smiled.  

 

 

On a completely dumb note . Today is TaeSee's two year Anniversary, 
that's why we are [ I ] am going to release this teaser today (: So we hope you 
enjoy it ! Make sure you keep applying ! We <3 you all (?)