Chapter 4

A wife for appa (On Hiatus)

 

“Kyu!!”

 

Ryeowook shout as he ran to Kyuhyun’s room as fast as his little feet can and when he reached his brother’s room, he open the door and slam it shut. Kyuhyun who was playing the computer look up before returning to the computer ignoring his brother completely.

 

“Kyu!!”

 

Ryeowook shout as he made way to Kyuhyun and tried to get his attention but failed to do so as when it was Kyuhyun and computer, no one can keep them apart.

 

“Kyu! Harabeoji is here”

 

Except that.

 

“What do you mean harabeoji is here”

 

Kyuhyun said looking at Ryeowook horrified. They hate their grandfather which is the father of their mother. It’s because every time he’s here, he would shout and beat their appa. He sometimes would even ay bad things about their appa in front of them.

 

“Yes, he’s here”

 

The knock on the door took the twin’s attention and when it was opened, came in a man wearing a white tuxedo with his hair combed neatly.

 

“Kyuhyunie, Ryeowookie, harabeoji is here”

 

~

 

“Oppa, why didn’t you tell me that you’re coming back to Korea?”

 

Sora ask Hankyung who was sipping the cup of coffee. Hankyung gave her a cheeky smile before ruffling her hair.

 

“I was so that I forgot to inform you”

 

The Chinese man said making Sora pout but nonetheless nod.

 

“Fine but you need to treat me for ice-cream after this”

 

Hankyung laugh at his best friend’s remark before nodding.

 

“Whatever you say princess”

 

When she heard him calling her princess, Sora blush as her heart skip a beat.

 

It’s not that they were a couple or anything. It’s just that they’ve been together for almost 15 years old and they have never had in a serious relationship before. They even act like a couple but they never had gone into the second level. They were just best friend. Besides, when they are best friend, they stay as best friend forever.

 

“Let’s go Sora. For the ice-cream we go”

 

Hankyung said happily as he got up and pull the girl’s arm. They both made way towards the ice-cream parlor with Sora’s face red from blushing.

 

She has feelings for her but she knew it was just a one-sided love. Hankyung would never love her back as they are best friends and forever will.