Chapter 3

A wife for appa (On Hiatus)

 

“Sir, the manager from the company at Korea is here already”

 

The secretary said to her boss who’s working in his room. The man nod at her and signal her for the man to come him. soon, there were footsteps of the guest but the man didn’t even raise his head from his work. Oh how he wish he would stop doing all these things.

 

“Hello Kim Heechul. We meet once more”

 

Upon hearing the voice, Heechul raise up his head to meet with the familiar eyes. He glared slightly at the other man.

 

“Park Jungsoo, you’re  the manager from the famous company?”

 

He ask standing up and Leeteuk chuckle. Soon Heechul and Leeteuk hug each other like they haven’t seen each other for a long time.

 

“Surprise?”

 

He asked and Heechul nod slightly.

 

“How’s the kids? Are they okay after Taeng died?”

 

Heechul ask and Leeteuk sigh nodding slightly before taking a seat on the sofa. Heechul made his way towards Leeteuk and sat across him.

 

“They’re okay. Ryeowook likes to cry a lot these days. You know Kyuhyun. Like an evil brat”

 

Leeteuk had said and Heechul laugh knowing well how that little brat is. Hell, Heechul knew him too well. That’s his sister’s son, of course he knows. Kyuhyun takes over his attitude very well.

 

“How old are they actually Leeteuk?”

 

Heechul ask. Leeteuk thought for a while and Heechul look at him questioningly.

 

“The hell Leeteuk. You forgot the twin’s age? Seriously? They’re your sons”

 

Heechul remarked and they both fell into fits of laughter.

 

“Like you are better Heechul. You always forgot Kibum’s birthday whereas he’s your son”

 

Leeteuk said and more laughter came from the both of them. It’s fun to meet your old mate / rival / friend again especially when you have seen for ages.

 

“I know my sons age very well. They’re six going to seven in a few days already”

 

Leeteuk said and Heechul nod.

 

“Aren’t they going to elementary school soon?”

 

Heechul ask and Leeteuk nod.

 

“Any place to recommend?”

 

He ask and Heechul thought for a while.

 

“When we were still in Korea, Kibummie went to a school called SM Elementary School. Quite a good school for kids like them. Besides, most of them are rich people”

 

Heechul said and Leeteuk nod at his words.

 

“I’ve heard of that’s school. It’s a private school right?”

 

Heechul nod.

 

“If you want, I can give you the school’s phone number. you can call the school and put the twins there. The teachers there are quite fun”

 

Heechul said taking a card out of his wallet before giving it to Leeteuk.

 

‘Thanks for the recommendation. Now, how bout we go and have lunch before discussing about the works here?”

 

“Shall we?”

 

“Like old times”

 

~

 

SM Elementary School

 

A woman in her early twenties went into the school ground and most of the students bowed at her. She smile at them showing them her dimples. The boys student would have been blushing madly at her smile. Who is she?

 

She’s the most popular teacher in SM Elementary School and also the youngest teacher there. She’s only 22 years old and most the students there likes her. She’s the kindest, most cheerful, and out-going teacher. Who wouldn’t like her?

 

“Sora!!”

 

Kang Sora turn upon hearing her name being called.

 

She smile.

 

“Oppa”