Chapter 5~

MWO?! MYUNGSOO IS MY HUSBAND?

-Next Morning-
" Bye umma , no worries. I will visit you very often " You hugged your mom . Myungsoo stood beside you and bowed " Neh Mrs Oh , I will take care of your daughter. Dont worry."


(Ha! You? Take care of me? I will in a worst state.) You scoffed .

Myungsoo glared at you and you faked a smile , " Kaja. Annyeong umma, take care~" You cooed while walking towards Myungsoo's car. You can't wait to see your new house.

"YAH EUNJI. Your luggage!" You pretended you didn't hear what Myungsoo said and continue walking while smiking to yourself.
(Mehrong. Revenge time . Muahahaha) You thought evilly while giggling to yourself.


" Eunji? Eunji~ Eunji! OH EUN JI" You jumped back to reality and realised how close Myungsoo and your face is.

"UMMA!" You jumped back . "I thought i saw a ghost. But well, no ghost wil be as ugly as you. " You chuckled when you saw his expression.

"Mwo? You, calling THE Infinite L, Visual of the group , being loved by thousand fans , swooned by his perfect face,  UGLY? There must be something wrong with your eye." He looked at you disbelievingly and shook his head.


You mumbled , "Forever Conceited Kim Bastard Myung Jerk Soo. You looked at him and said, "Oh well, The queenka of Seoul High, who is loved by all boys have perfectly fine eyesight. Thank You for your concern" You said sacarticstly while getting on to the car.


The whole trip is silence. You fell asleep while your head lying on the window pane.

"Yah. We are here. " No movement. Myungsoo looked at you and shook your arm, "YAH! WAKE UP! DON'T EXPECT ME TO ACT LIKE OTHER CHARACTER IN OTHER STORY, CARRY YOU TO YOUR BED! EunJi. " Again, you have not moved.

Without hestitation, Myungsoo went out and left you in the car without leaving his car engine on.

-Around 2 hours later -


You have sweat alot due to the hotness in the car . You woke up as you can't stand the heat . You looked at your watch .Damn that Bastard. Can't he just wake me up? Almost 5.30 pm now..
 

You went into the house dizzily and saw Myungsoo watching TV. "You have finally awa."

*THUMP*

You have fainted .

 

YOOO guys! annyeong~ ^_^ i hope you all enjoy our story~ we have 24 subbies right now and when i saw that i was like 'O' hahah xDD

so please do comment and subb our beloved friends ^^*

and Our immaexotic wants to say this:

Annyeong Chingu. I'm sorry for not to be able to update for such a long time . I'm having exams. I'm sorry. THANKS <3

she is really busy lately so forgive us /bows/

okay have a nice day guys , love ya ;)

-Dawn2pm :D